SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 am

Does anyone think, after watching this episode that Jed can honestly claim despite coming on the show for career and girlfriend back home, that he "truly fell in love with Hannah." I think 100% that will be his defense but is it realistic given what we've seen on the show?

Out of the F4, IMO, Jed's the least into her -- physically, emotionally, etc... as seen on our screen week after week. If he acted like puppy-dog Pilot Pete, I think he'd have a chance a redemption but there's just nothing there.

I think a lot of viewers - who somehow still root for Jed - mistake Hannah's enthusiasm for him as his love for her.

The only reason I'm interested in the MTP and LCD, is to see if his behavior changes. And I'm NOW super interested to see Hannah's interaction with Peter at ATFR given the girlfriend information!

North

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:53 am

North wrote:Does anyone think, after watching this episode that Jed can honestly claim despite coming on the show for career and girlfriend back home, that he "truly fell in love with Hannah." I think 100% that will be his defense but is it realistic given what we've seen on the show?

Out of the F4, IMO, Jed's the least into her -- physically, emotionally, etc... as seen on our screen week after week. If he acted like puppy-dog Pilot Pete, I think he'd have a chance a redemption but there's just nothing there.

I think a lot of viewers - who somehow still root for Jed - mistake Hannah's enthusiasm for him as his love for her.

The only reason I'm interested in the MTP and LCD, is to see if his behavior changes.   And I'm NOW super interested to see Hannah's interaction with Peter at ATFR given the girlfriend information!

I doubt the GF thing is brought up with Peter why would it? He broke up with someone months before being officially cast? He could/should have communicated better but thats really it. It’s a non story for me. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:53 am

Amethyst wrote:Didn't Hannah say that her parents' marriage has been difficult? I think that may her model for intimacy. If she's clashing with a partner (as she did with Jed in the day portion of the FS, or Luke, previously,) then to her, they're making progress.

As for DWTS, yes, I think the show would love to have Tyler. All the female pros would want him as their partner. They could teach him how to dance! He would get about a quarter million from being the Bachelor, and another quarter million from DWTS, along with all of the promotions and partnerships. That man is going to make bank.

I would hope after a DWTS stint, Wake Forest would see fit to give Tyler those extra credits for a dance minor. giggling

Wouldn't it be something, like really, really something, if ABC cast both Hannah and Tyler (if they were together post-show). I mean, this season has been INSANE ... why not? A couple competing against each other -- ABC could do BTS shots of them training and then "dating." It would definitely extend the life of the season, drive ratings, etc... that's for sure.

I'm all for more craziness!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 am

North wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Didn't Hannah say that her parents' marriage has been difficult? I think that may her model for intimacy. If she's clashing with a partner (as she did with Jed in the day portion of the FS, or Luke, previously,) then to her, they're making progress.

As for DWTS, yes, I think the show would love to have Tyler. All the female pros would want him as their partner. They could teach him how to dance! He would get about a quarter million from being the Bachelor, and another quarter million from DWTS, along with all of the promotions and partnerships. That man is going to make bank.

I would hope after a DWTS stint, Wake Forest would see fit to give Tyler those extra credits for a dance minor. giggling

Wouldn't it be something, like really, really something, if ABC cast both Hannah and Tyler (if they were together post-show). I mean, this season has been INSANE  ... why not? A couple competing against each other -- ABC could do BTS shots of them training and then "dating." It would definitely extend the life of the season, drive ratings, etc... that's for sure.  

I'm all for more craziness!

DWTS has. As married contestants on it before that would be nothing new. And I am not sure Hannah andTyler will ever be a couple but that stress right away probably wouldn’t be a good thing Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:58 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
North wrote:Does anyone think, after watching this episode that Jed can honestly claim despite coming on the show for career and girlfriend back home, that he "truly fell in love with Hannah." I think 100% that will be his defense but is it realistic given what we've seen on the show?

The only reason I'm interested in the MTP and LCD, is to see if his behavior changes.   And I'm NOW super interested to see Hannah's interaction with Peter at ATFR given the girlfriend information!

I doubt the GF thing is brought up with Peter why would it?  He broke up with someone months before being officially cast?  He could/should  have communicated better but thats really it.  It’s a non story for me. All imo

I definitely don't think it will be brought at ATFR -- it doesn't actually pertain to the show. But, depending on how Peter spun his "ex-girlfriend" story to Hannah and how the ex-girlfriend presented the break-up, Hannah might be less visibly sympathetic to Peter on ATFR. She doesn't need to feel guilty about dumping Peter after sex b/c he did the same thing to his ex-girlfriend after begging her to move to CA and allegedly cheating on her. I think Hannah is tired of being lied to and Peter could be lumped into that category. Just interested in the body language...that's all.  I think she will be fired up for Jed -- whether or not that spills over to Peter with this new information...who knows?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:13 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:26 am

via GIPHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10h9BFgbk1k
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:27 am

I am trying to wrap my head around last nights episode. it is just so obvious that Hannah's guy should be Tyler. I think we have all said it here before, but when Hannah said, I can't believe a guy like him could like me...it was the crux of her entire hesitation with him.

Dang, she has blinders on though.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 am

Hey guys, this is ridiculous to admit but I'm still reeling from last night. My heart literally hurt for our little Hannah B. My first born daughter is going off to college in a month and all I can think about is sitting her down over and over again and drilling in to her how precious and valuable she is. This season is such a lesson on the importance of women knowing their worth and being able to know the difference between a healthy relationship and a toxic one.

On another note.....Do we know the order of filming for these dates?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:33 am

Doggoneit wrote:I am trying to wrap my head around last nights episode.  it is just so obvious that Hannah's guy should be Tyler.  I think we have all said it here before, but when Hannah said, I can't believe a guy like him could like me...it was the crux of her entire hesitation with him.

Dang, she has blinders on though.  
Do we think watching the entire episode would make Tyler more or less hesitant to rekindle things?  How do you think his family's feeling this week? To me Hannah seemed so guarded on their date...I'm thinking it was self protection, but maybe he was just not her type? So confused!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 am

Well I think Jed could claim that he fell in love with Hannah, but I for one would not believe it. As I watched their FD last night I couldn't escape the feeling not only that he didn't fall in love with Hannah but that he was actually trying very hard to get Hannah to send him home - which would have saved him untold embarassment because he could have gone right back to Haley.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am

Lucas15 wrote:

Well I think Jed could claim that he fell in love with Hannah, but I for one would not believe it. As I watched their FD last night I couldn't escape the feeling not only that he didn't fall in love with Hannah but that he was actually trying very hard to get Hannah to send him home - which would have saved him untold embarassment because he could have gone right back to Haley.

What a different ending that would have been if she had sent him home before the RC.

I think the Luke stuff would have still happened so we would have been left with Peter and Tyler.

Even with Peter's ex coming forward, he is still a better pick than Jed. He at least broke up with her over 2 months before filming.

What if...

is an awfully big question!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 73 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape