SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:58 am

North wrote:Does anyone think, after watching this episode that Jed can honestly claim despite coming on the show for career and girlfriend back home, that he "truly fell in love with Hannah." I think 100% that will be his defense but is it realistic given what we've seen on the show?

Out of the F4, IMO, Jed's the least into her -- physically, emotionally, etc... as seen on our screen week after week. If he acted like puppy-dog Pilot Pete, I think he'd have a chance a redemption but there's just nothing there.

I think a lot of viewers - who somehow still root for Jed - mistake Hannah's enthusiasm for him as his love for her.

The only reason I'm interested in the MTP and LCD, is to see if his behavior changes.   And I'm NOW super interested to see Hannah's interaction with Peter at ATFR given the girlfriend information!

Regarding Jed, he is stoic and stiff. His entire family is. There is no way for anyone except him to know if he "truly fell in love with Hanna". We just don't know. We can all guess and have opinions but, its important to remember that's all it is, IMO.

If Hannah has matured and learned a few life lessons that make her a woman instead of a silly girl, she will not be phased in the least by the fact that Peter broke up with his ex-girlfriend long before he was even accepted for the show. If she makes a big deal out of that silliness, IMO it will be a sign she has not learned and grown as much as people think. Peter was clear from day one on who/what was most important to him. His ex didn't make the cut. It's his life. His choice. He's a single man. All IMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Longhornfan She did not say that about the Lord.

Luke did make some bold statements to her last night.  I do believe that he has a right to know, but he did it in way that was meant to elicit some shame from her.  He could have accomplished finding the answer about that in their alone time.  If he truly cared for her, he would have wanted to protect her from putting her on the spot like that.

Okay, thanks. I wonder if I can find a clip of that conversation anywhere? I am just curious to hear what exactly she did say there.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Longhornfan She did not say that about the Lord.

Luke did make some bold statements to her last night.  I do believe that he has a right to know, but he did it in way that was meant to elicit some shame from her.  He could have accomplished finding the answer about that in their alone time.  If he truly cared for her, he would have wanted to protect her from putting her on the spot like that.

Okay, thanks.  I wonder if I can find a clip of that conversation anywhere?  I am just curious to hear what exactly she did say there.

Men like Luke THINK they know you. Who you are is who they think you are. What you say does not matter because their need to control dictates how they see you and they see you through a lens in their head. He was relatively sure they were "on the same page" but, the prods had probably said something to make him question. He was absolutely shocked by the answer she gave him so, he followed up with a "surely you realize you are not living up to my standards for you and will want to correct your behavior" attitude. I was so amused by his expression of his views. The views themselves were fairly common. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Looks like Tyler got the budget date. Day portion was just the spa? Isn't the helicopter ride usually for the F1? Really surprised Luke got that. And Peter got the really nice boat ride. Not sure where the windmill overnight ranks--don't think we've had a windmill before laugh out loud

Is it possible Hannah and Tyler went out on the yacht that they spent the night in during the day as well--and they just didn't show it?

Finally Jed got the "walking around town talking to the locals" date that usually isn't for F1, is it? BY FAR the nicest overnight quarters though. So that at least was in line with what previous F1's got.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
North wrote:Does anyone think, after watching this episode that Jed can honestly claim despite coming on the show for career and girlfriend back home, that he "truly fell in love with Hannah." I think 100% that will be his defense but is it realistic given what we've seen on the show?

Out of the F4, IMO, Jed's the least into her -- physically, emotionally, etc... as seen on our screen week after week. If he acted like puppy-dog Pilot Pete, I think he'd have a chance a redemption but there's just nothing there.

I think a lot of viewers - who somehow still root for Jed - mistake Hannah's enthusiasm for him as his love for her.

The only reason I'm interested in the MTP and LCD, is to see if his behavior changes.   And I'm NOW super interested to see Hannah's interaction with Peter at ATFR given the girlfriend information!

Regarding Jed, he is stoic and stiff. His entire family is. There is no way for anyone except him to know if he "truly fell in love with Hanna". We just don't know. We can all guess and have opinions but, its important to remember that's all it is, IMO.

If Hannah has matured and learned a few life lessons that make her a woman instead of a silly girl, she will not be phased in the least by the fact that Peter broke up with his ex-girlfriend long before he was even accepted for the show. If she makes a big deal out of that silliness, IMO it will be a sign she has not learned and grown as much as people think. Peter was clear from day one on who/what was most important to him. His ex didn't make the cut. It's his life. His choice. He's a single man. All IMO
i agree about the stoic part regarding jed. i don’t know what’s in his heart because he’s harder to read. people said the same thing about peter kraus not being into rachel because he too is a stoic type. but it became very clear at the end that he fell for his lead imo. i think jed fell for hannah to the point that he basically forgot about hayley and his deception but i can see why others aren’t so sure.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Regarding Peter's previous girlfriend, sometimes relationships come to a "fish or cut bait" point. He knew that being selected as a cast member was a strong possibility. They had to come to a decision as to whether they would progress as a couple, and if she would move to L.A. or not. I was in a similar situation years ago. My then boyfriend was moving to L.A., and I had to decide whether or not to make the move. We had dated for three years at that point! But I decided there was simply not enough there to leave my family, friends, and career on the east coast. I was forced to acknowledge that he was not the man I wanted to marry (and yeah, that took him by surprise. He fully expected me to follow him.)

If Peter was indeed the one to break it off, then she was not the woman for him. And vice-versa. Now as to him allegedly saying the same things to his ex that he said to Hannah, who knows. He might be one of those guys that falls fast and hard. He might be in love with love. He might just be suffering from repeated infatuations.

Given the rumors that he was looking/dating around, it dawned on me that he might be a Dean 2.0, who wants to taste all of the flavors in the ice cream store.  I don't particularly see anything wrong with that, as long as the women in his life have their eyes wide open about it. If that's the case, he would IMO be a better fit for next year's Paradise as opposed to the Bach. He'll settle down eventually, but it may not be any time soon. But at this point, it's all conjecture.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:@alwayscooking

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

A couple things stood out to me after re-watching the preview:
1. Peter's confidence about yet another rose ceremony to get through was left in for a reason - dunzo!
2. I've never liked brown suits and now I can't stand them - please tell me they are not what real men wear!
3. Luke is quite handsome - and with the admission that both he and Hannah are the spiritual leaders in their families told me a lot. Hannah would like someone to lead her but give her a lot of room to be herself.
4. Luke is focusing on Jed during the RC. Guess he felt Jed was his rival.
5. I just can't be objective about Tyler - he is one of a kind! And two mature people can overcome any obstacle through time and communication and love. Do I think H & T should be together - not so sure. If they did give it a try post-show, I'd support them but not expect a lot.
6. As much as Tyler would entertain on TV as The Bach, I really would love to see Mike get the gig. It's high time a MOC with the personal characteristics of Mike be given his shot.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:42 pm

Amethyst wrote:Regarding Peter's previous girlfriend, sometimes relationships come to a "fish or cut bait" point. He knew that being selected as a cast member was a strong possibility. They had to come to a decision as to whether they would progress as a couple, and if she would move to L.A. or not. I was in a similar situation years ago. My then boyfriend was moving to L.A., and I had to decide whether or not to make the move. We had dated for three years at that point! But I decided there was simply not enough there to leave my family, friends, and career on the east coast. I was forced to acknowledge that he was not the man I wanted to marry (and yeah, that took him by surprise. He fully expected me to follow him.)

If Peter was indeed the one to break it off, then she was not the woman for him. And vice-versa. Now as to him allegedly saying the same things to his ex that he said to Hannah, who knows. He might be one of those guys that falls fast and hard. He might be in love with love. He might just be suffering from repeated infatuations.

Given the rumors that he was looking/dating around, it dawned on me that he might be a Dean 2.0, who wants to taste all of the flavors in the ice cream store.  I don't particularly see anything wrong with that, as long as the women in his life have their eyes wide open about it. If that's the case, he would IMO be a better fit for next year's Paradise as opposed to the Bach. He'll settle down eventually, but it may not be any time soon. But at this point, it's all conjecture.

Excellent post. Totally agree.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Ratings:

The last episode of The Bachelorette before the "Men Tell All" special and the season finale scored season highs in the ratings, carrying ABC to a comfortable win in primetime. CBS' Love Island took a small hit opposite the veteran franchise, opening its second week down a tick from its first few nights.

The Bachelorette delivered a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.41 million viewers as Hannah Brown chose her final three suitors. Both are season highs for the show, which has grown fairly steadily in recent weeks and is running fairly even with last season at this point.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-hits-season-high-tv-ratings-monday-july-15-2019-1224525
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:53 pm

limoncello wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Overall, I can say with full confidence that Tyler is literally every single thing Hannah was looking for just as a person, she was crying when she had to say bye to him so all the doubts about her emotional investment are out the window for me, idk why she didn't pick him but it was 100% a mistake regardless of Jed being trifling. All Jmo.

I 100% agree and before this ep, I was very adamant about Ty and Hannah getting back together. But after seeing her getting so emotional about Tyler, I am 100% certain she was way too scared to pick a guy that was too good to be true (didn't she say something along the lines "why would a guy like Tyler pick somebody like Hannah”? Spoke volumes to me). Let’s be honest and just say that Hannah screwed up big time. But if she learns from her big mistakes and I really believe she knows that and is reflecting on them, I can’t see why she doesn’t deserve a second chance. I think that if anybody, Tyler is the one who will give her that. They deserve to at least explore where this can go.

They say that you need to love yourself first to really be open to somebody. I say sometimes you just need to meet somebody who will always make you want to be the best version of yourself and I think this could be one of those cases.

The Bolded above - I think that what she said in last night's episode - basically sums up the reason that she was too scared during the
show to pick Tyler - she feels as though she is not good enough for him or has no confidence in herself that such a wonderful person -
inside and out - would really want/love me. After watching the show back and "if" she has been in contact with Tyler - I think that
she now believes that she can have all those special things in life and share them with a special person.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

The last episode of The Bachelorette before the "Men Tell All" special and the season finale scored season highs in the ratings, carrying ABC to a comfortable win in primetime. CBS' Love Island took a small hit opposite the veteran franchise, opening its second week down a tick from its first few nights.

The Bachelorette delivered a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.41 million viewers as Hannah Brown chose her final three suitors. Both are season highs for the show, which has grown fairly steadily in recent weeks and is running fairly even with last season at this point.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-hits-season-high-tv-ratings-monday-july-15-2019-1224525

thanks for keeping us updated, BluWavz!

To the bolded, I'm surprised that this roller coaster of a season isn't bringing in more viewers than Becca's somewhat vanilla season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Bottom line for me is, Hannah took her blinders off too late, and it unfortunately cost her a shot at happiness. She'll live. And if Tyler wants to be the Bachelor, I'm rooting him on. He deserves it. (I 10000% believe TPTB will try and lock down a contract with him asap, Tyler as Bachelor is better for them than Tyler with Hannah)
I honestly can not understand how any would want for Tyler to be her bottom choice. She only had 2 dates at the most with these guys- slept with 2 and went full force for Jed- even with all the warning signs. Maybe Hannah needs more time to mature and maybe Tyler will just want to be free to be himself. All of course JMO.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape