SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Amberly wrote:The Bolded above - I think that what she said in last night's episode - basically sums up the reason that she was too scared during the
show to pick Tyler - she feels as though she is not good enough for him or has no confidence in herself that such a wonderful person -
inside and out - would really want/love me.  After watching the show back and "if" she has been in contact with Tyler - I think that
she now believes that she can have all those special things in life and share them with a special person.

I've said for quite awhile that she was scared to choose Tyler as her F1 so fell back on Jed. Someone she felt comfortable with since he was like her previous boyfriends. I have a sneaking suspicion that everything Jed (and Luke for that matter) have said to her during this process were the same as the 2 previous relationships.

Tyler is just not what she has ever experienced and she didn't know how to process that. This season is IMO definitely a case of the lead "settling".

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Ashley I's recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28409258/bachelorette-hannah-brown-season-15-episode-10-recap-fantasy-suite/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-episode-10-recap-fantasy-suites-hannah-peter-tyler-c/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:53 pm

It looks like Tyler was all in and probably ticks off all the boxes on her list, I feel like Hannah wasn't feeling it. The "IT" factor seems to be missing from this relationship. It is that feeling that can't be described -and it's not the physical chemistry. She talked about how good of a person,gentleman, sexy etc and seemed frustrated that she can't get "there" past the physical. The "IT" factor isn't there. It should come naturally and can't be forced. A lot of Ettes have said all the beautiful things about F2 guy(ex. he is the sweetest, genuine, would make the best husband etc) and shed many tears when it's time to say goodbye to them. I remember Ali sobbing badly when she let Chris L go the day before FRC, or Des.
So while Tyler might check or the boxes, the absence of the "IT" factor could have been the reason why Hannah didn't pick him. She had it with Luke & Jed , moreso with Luke & I think she could have picked him were it not for his views. All this JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Until Lukes sex talk, I think she was all in with him. TPTB i am sure encouraged him to ask those questions at dinner. However, if he had truly loved her, he would have done it in private. That was deliberate shaming.
Got to hand it to her, she was articulate and amazing!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:06 pm

I see her all 😍 over Jed, I see her head and her heart fighting each other over Luke, but I am baffled by this Peter take. Hannah has said she won’t send a guy home until she’s sure there’s nothing more to explore. I see purely physical with Peter and that’s why as soon as the lust haze cleared post windmill, she was able to see there was nothing left to explore. 

I also DO NOT agree Jed’s Luke rant came from a place of love and when he started to say he couldn’t love her it felt manipulative. Still love Sharleen!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Credit: @Strahan And Sara
strahanandsara #Bachelorette Breakdown: Luke P. gets cancelled!
Former #Bachelor @NickViall joins @TheRachLindsay to dish on the latest drama.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Fermont girl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Fun facts. Other F1's at the end with F2's in the middle except Reid.

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Bette813

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Ed-reid-kip1

bachelorette -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Hqdefa10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
How were they lined up? I didn’t see the last few minutes! Thanks

Tyler is in the middle.

Looking at my TV, left to right Peter Tyler Jed. If anyone finds the s/cap please let me know so I can add it to our statistics thread.

Thank you! I've been saying this all season long. Women should under no circumstances take any bs from anyone, not just males. At the first sign, get out, period.  

avacaroline wrote:Hey guys, this is ridiculous to admit but I'm still reeling from last night. My heart literally hurt for our little Hannah B. My first born daughter is going off to college in a month and all I can think about is sitting her down over and over again and drilling in to her how precious and valuable she is. This season is such a lesson on the importance of women knowing their worth and being able to know the difference between a healthy relationship and a toxic one.  

On another note.....Do we know the order of filming for these dates?

As we can see, she still has not learned her lesson. Taking this type of conversation to twitter is just another example of IMHO classless immature Hannah. She thinks as @Sprite 's travelling friend so eloquently stated, she is trying to be a rebel, but IMHO it's coming across as a scorned teenager. Why is she even communicating with him is beyond me! She is far too immature for my liking.

bluwavz wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 pm

To be fair, she didn't take the conversation to Twitter. Luke, after first creating a whole account just to tweet at her, started the conversation. Now admittedly I think at this point Hannah needs to just pay Luke dust but he was the one who directly called her out first. She was responding to his tweet to her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape