SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am

lleyki wrote:To be fair, she didn't take the conversation to Twitter. Luke, after first creating a whole account just to tweet at her, started the conversation. Now admittedly I think at this point Hannah needs to just pay Luke dust but he was the one who directly called her out first. She was responding to his tweet to her.

Luke *still* can't let it go. IMO Hannah needs to just ignore him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:49 pm

I still haven’t watched the episode but I kind of don’t want to, because:
A. Too much religious talk
B. Peter is windmill guy?!
C. Hannah has sex with P and J and NOT Tyler?!? I think I’ve never been this disappointed that two people I don’t know didn’t do it.
D. And now RS says Tannah’s not going to happen?

I’ll go and eat a bucket of ice cream in bed instead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm

yana_bach wrote:I still haven’t watched the episode but I kind of don’t want to, because:
C. Hannah has sex with P and J and NOT Tyler?!? I think I’ve never been this disappointed that two people I don’t know didn’t do it.

I just watched it this morning and recommend watching... it was eye opening for me. I really do think Luke and Jed were her F1 and F2. Yet the most honest and raw I’ve ever seen Hannah was the morning after her FD with Tyler. If she could have only trusted her feelings and had time to think about it who knows how it might have ended. I’m in the minority but I do not think Hannah had sex with anyone in the overnights. The windmill was an angry outburst. A faith filled girl like Hannah who has openly stated that up to this point she only slept with two men, both of whom she was in a long term relationship is not going too”test the waters” IMO. But if she did it’s her choice and nobody should question or judge.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 pm

@Minney She did. An Instagram account posted a NSFW pic of Hannah robe blowing up after saying bye to Peter. I don’t know how editors didn’t catch it. You could tell she had no underwear on. The pic was reported and removed from Instagram.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Minney She did. An Instagram account posted a NSFW pic of Hannah robe blowing up after saying bye to Peter.  I don’t know how editors didn’t catch it.  You could tell she had no underwear on. The pic was reported and removed from Instagram.

I haven’t heard of this. I just can’t imagine that she’s dumb enough to film with no underwear on.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm

I think that Hannah might have some major regrets about doing Bachelorette even if she doesn't publicly voice that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm

@avacaroline she was under that blue robe when she said bye to Peter. It was removed before I saw. But There was a post about it on reddit yesterday asking everyone to notify Instagram about the picture to try to have it removed and they were successful. The posters said you could tell she had on no underwear. The bachelorwine account that has been making fun of Hannah all season posted it. That’s all I know.

Hannah has poor judgement so I can’t say I’m surprised. She trusted these producers too much. Now that I think about it somebody probably did catch it and left it in. It fits with how her whole date with a Peter was edited.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:50 pm

I caught it live on Monday night. That robe barely covered her butt and I couldn't believe she was brave/stupid enough to go outside on a windy day with nothing underneath. Yikes.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I caught it live on Monday night. That robe barely covered her butt and I couldn't believe she was brave/stupid enough to go outside on a windy day with nothing underneath. Yikes.

Thong underwear is pretty standard these days.....
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:54 pm

I wish she'd been wearing a thong but it was really, really clear that she was naked under the robe.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I wish she'd been wearing a thong but it was really, really clear that she was naked under the robe.
This is all too much. I was dumb at 24 also (and am currently still dumb) but why did she do that?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 pm

yana_bach wrote:I still haven’t watched the episode but I kind of don’t want to, because:

Yup. Pretty much. This was my yesterday. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape