Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doggoneit on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 5:34

@HavaDrPepper I am aware of the sleuth  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 1f60d
Just joking!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 1f61c

A girl can always dream!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Julie81 on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:05

Y’all, I’m kinda ashamed to admit that I have watched their date like 10 times. Maybe not that many times but it’s been a lot though. It was perfect from beginning to end. It really was. The day portion was lighthearted and fun but sweet and he wasn’t still able to show her parts of himself that he normally doesn’t show people like where he grew up, etc. the night portion was so emotional, y’all. I cried the whole time! Literally. Pops is the absolute best! He truly is!

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:09

@Julie81 I thought it was amazing too. When he was showing the house that he grew up in, and she closed her eyes against his chest. So sweet! I hope she really understands how vulnerable he was with her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:15

I think it says a great deal about Tyler's mom that even though she and Tyler's dad are divorced also stepped up to help during his illness/surgery. What a really nice family!

Last edited by North on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:18; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:17

laugh out loud
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:19

@ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud
This is amazing laugh out loud 

Who’s going to be the saint that give us the clip of them in the car? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:19

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/09-week-9

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_110
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_210
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_310
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_410
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_510
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_610
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_710
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_810
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_910
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1010
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1110
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1210
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1310
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1410
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1610
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1510
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1710
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 Htd_1810
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by North on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:20

@ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud

Ha! So true. He did try to close the car door -- and I'm wondering if he just couldn't grasp it or a voice from the darkness said "NO!"

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:25

@North wrote:I think it says a great deal about Tyler's mom that even though she and Tyler's dad are divorced also stepped up to help during his illness/surgery. What a really nice family!

I didn't know they were divorced. Seems they all have each other's  back, it's no wonder Tyler is all about that - having his friends and family's back, and now Hannah

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:26

My heart fluttered when they jumped into the water...

Anyone have a gif of that? Please?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:27

@bleuberry wrote:
@North wrote:I think it says a great deal about Tyler's mom that even though she and Tyler's dad are divorced also stepped up to help during his illness/surgery. What a really nice family!

I didn't know they were divorced. Seems they all have each other's  back, it's no wonder Tyler is all about that - having his friends and family's back, and now Hannah

Yeah, Tyler told Hannah about their divorce after his dad lost everything when he was 15. It was extremely hard on him.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 6:45

You guys. I’m fangirling so hard for these two. laugh out loud That date was.... amaze. Like, yes, they have AMAZING physical chemistry, but it’s so much more than that; it’s fueled by love, and like mutual respect. I don’t know how/why/in what universe the show thought characterizing Tyler as just a physical connection would be believable. Ummmm... whatever you have to tell yourselves, guys. Their entire date was so deep and waaaaay beyond the physical, even through the physical was completely on point. Honestly, I think she’s *right there* with Tyler too.

Ugh I’m so hopeful for them irl, and Stephen better drop some good news today. laugh out loud

(I’ve also noticed that Tyler is still a hold out on liking Jedidiah’s IG.... innnnnteresting, no?)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum