SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Hannah posted an IG story 3 minutes after Tyler's post

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:40 pm

My gosh. What a pretty, pretty man laugh out loud 

Even though they’re not physically together right now, they’ve been synced up on IG all day today.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Sigh. He is so freaking beautiful. No wonder Hannah was too afraid to take a chance with him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Sigh. He is so freaking beautiful. No wonder Hannah was too afraid to take a chance with him.
I would have thought he was a player with 56 gfs back home too. I’m sure she’s been stunned to see and hear what he’s really like irl, esp all of the support he’s been vocally giving her on sm from day 1, despite being the guy she didn’t choose.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Tyler will probably hit 900k followers tonight, with posts like this he might surpass Hannah.

I'm kind of surprised he posted this, it's the first time he's posted a selfie since the show aired. I hope it's not to self promote for the next lead
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:02 pm

These pictures were taken recently and ultimately, this is his job and he needs to promote his job, the photographers, and himself. 

I don’t think it has anything to do with the bachelor as I don’t think he wants it. He’s garnered such a huge following and this will surely boost his modeling career. He doesn’t need the bachelor gig.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:These pictures were taken recently and ultimately, this is his job and he needs to promote his job, the photographers, and himself. 

I don’t think it has anything to do with the bachelor as I don’t think he wants it. He’s garnered such a huge following and this will surely boost his modeling career. He doesn’t need the bachelor gig.

Thanks for the reassurance! I wonder if being the bachelor lead would hurt his modeling career, maybe make himself too labeled ??
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Sigh. He is so freaking beautiful. No wonder Hannah was too afraid to take a chance with him.
I would have thought he was a player with 56 gfs back home too. I’m sure she’s been stunned to see and hear what he’s really like irl, esp all of the support he’s been vocally giving her on sm from day 1, despite being the guy she didn’t choose.
Like how is he even real. I don't get it. He is honestly one in a million and if I were his parents I would be patting myself on the back so hard right now for raising such an amazing human.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Like how is he even real. I don't get it. He is honestly one in a million and if I were his parents I would be patting myself on the back so hard right now for raising such an amazing human.

Seriously...a man that beautiful that cares about his family, isn't a player, and is actively involved in humanitarian pursuits. Like...what???
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 pm

I also kind of think the messy or clean thing was an interesting caption... you know our girl kinda likes messy.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

SeekAny wrote:I also kind of think the messy or clean thing was an interesting caption... you know our girl kinda likes messy.

Haha. Whenever I see Tyler in sweaty gym clothes unshaved, I remember Hannah's 'type.'

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Whew! His beauty. The girl he ends up with next is going to be super lucky. Boy is a certified catch.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01