SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:32 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
ttimmons wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh but that reddit account was created a hour ago and I think is a troll. Why did only one person hear her say it was Tyler of the entire audience that was there? scratch

I heard her say Tyler's name when talking about sex and the fantasy suites, but I can't confirm if that was her admitting she slept with him/or if he was the windmill guy.

Did she say any of the other guys' names? Kinda weird to just mention Tyler unless she has mentally blocked out sex with Jed at this point, which I can't blame her. laugh out loud

Nope, I just heard Tyler's.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Literally every aspect of this season has to be a convoluted mess, huh 

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 15934335
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:02 pm

So if she's mad about Luke equating the fantasy suite with sex and is saying that's not necessarily true, and then she drops Tyler's name, is she saying that she DIDN'T sleep with him? Because it doesn't really make sense otherwise. Although I don't believe it for a second.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:04 pm

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Giphy
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:10 pm

ttimmons wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
ttimmons wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh but that reddit account was created a hour ago and I think is a troll. Why did only one person hear her say it was Tyler of the entire audience that was there? scratch

I heard her say Tyler's name when talking about sex and the fantasy suites, but I can't confirm if that was her admitting she slept with him/or if he was the windmill guy.

Did she say any of the other guys' names? Kinda weird to just mention Tyler unless she has mentally blocked out sex with Jed at this point, which I can't blame her. laugh out loud

Hey. I’m just going to leave this here. Regardless who Windmill sex guy is, or isn’t, or could be... in present day (again, where it matters), Hannah is only interested and/or confident enough to discuss sex with Tyler. No other mentions of sex with other guys in FSDs at the tell all. Just Tyler. That’s typical F1 treatment, guys. She’s clearly confident enough to do that and kind of appears to be reclaiming some territory on him. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ttimmons wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
ttimmons wrote:

Hey. I’m just going to leave this here. Regardless who Windmill sex guy is, or isn’t, or could be... in present day (again, where it matters), Hannah is only interested and/or confident enough to discuss sex with Tyler. No other mentions of sex with other guys in FSDs at the tell all. Just Tyler. That’s typical F1 treatment, guys. She’s clearly confident enough to do that and kind of appears to be reclaiming some territory on him. IMO.
I agree. What the he!! is this?? Why bring up Tyler at all?? She wants people to know or think all the windmill stuff is him regardless of who it really was, which says a lot.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Her mentioning Tyler in regards to sex/suites but not Jed/Peter plus all her SM shenanigans tells me one thing, Tyler is the one on her mind NOW. No way she'd be this open unless he has given her some sort of reassurance. ATFR is going to be LIT. :uptonogood :stirthepot

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:36 pm

@sosleepy I am drinking reading this board. I have been away for 3 hours and had 5 pages on this line alone!!!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Tyler has always been her F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:31 pm

What did she say about sex with Tyler and FS at the MTA?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:What did she say about sex with Tyler and FS at the MTA?
We don't really know. The two accounts of that either didn't hear or get the context of why she mention him because the crowd was cheering really loudly at what she was saying to Luke during that time. All we know is we have 2 accounts that say Hannah only mention Tyler of the F3 when the topic on sex/fs was brought up with Luke.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Hotmomma wrote:What did she say about sex with Tyler and FS at the MTA?

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 F2ecec10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze