Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:18 pm

@RizBiz  You missed this tweet by RS saying Luke left near the end of filming. Hannah's appearance is the last thing before BIP preview (that they never showed the audience) and the finale preview.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1149924016553177089

smg2587

Posts : 903
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GypsySarah on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Sounds like another messy MTA.
The more I read, the more confused I am. The only thing that makes sense at this point is that she did not choose Jed and the initial F1 spoiler of Tyler is correct.
It has all been smoke and mirrors to create drama with the bonus of exposing Jed post production since they didn’t get to do it earlier. So why not use his deception to their best advantage and get that false F1 spoiler out there?
That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it, laugh out loud. One can hope anyway!
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:43 pm

I've been reading and contemplating the various reports (both here and on Reddit) of what came out at the MTA - trying to sort out what I could believe as the most likely scenario - specifically with regard to the windmill sex. Here's sort of where I stand at the moment.

1 - I think there's a good possibility that it never happened. Sort of like that scene of Colton dressed in a suit with an empty ringbox that turned out to be B Roll filmed just to shake things up which never made it to the final edit. IIRC we saw Hannah saying "I effed in a windmill" but never specifically who she said it to. There might well have been only a camera man and producer - just more B roll to shake things up. I note that at the MTA they showed the breakup scene with Luke's rejection and no one has mentioned that her statement was included in the scene. I would think that if it had been shown then somebody who was there would have mentioned it.
2 - Whether it did or didn't happen, we have that IG post of Nick's with Tyler subtitled "Just had lunch in a windmill" with Hannah's comment "Great place for a midday snack" and Tyler's comment about whipped cream with a cherry on top. None of that dialog involves anyone but Nick, Hannah and Tyler. IMO either it was Tyler who had windmill sex, or it never happened but Tyler is the only one in on the "joke" along with Hannah and Nick and either way it's sort of the same result - Tyler is central to what's going on with Hannah right now.
3 - One thing about Nick - and this might just be the most unreported piece of intel this entire season - Hannah appeared on Nick's Viall Files podcast on Jun 5, 2019 Viall Files Episode 23. In that interview, Hannah goes in to a lengthy description of her dating history as well as what she is looking for (in terms of a relationship) from this show. Sort of seems to me as though this would be interesting information to ponder as we try to figure out what's going on but it just seems to be hidden and not talked about. IMO after doing this podcast, Hannah developed a close enough friendship with Nick that Nick got clued in about whatever the windmill sex was all about which is how Nick knew to caption his IG post with Tyler. Nick was in on the inside joke and was teasing Hannah with his post, and Hannah and Tyler both responded because they were in on the inside joke too. IMO if Nick didn't know that Tyler and Hannah were together, I don't think he would have teased that picture with that caption.
4 - There was a Reddit post about the Viall File interview - that's how I first learned about it - but for some reason that post is gone now. no idea But the podcast is still up - at the link above.

With regard to the Viall Files podcast, and after reading Hannah's description of her past romantic history, I have some opinions about the ending:

IMO Hannah fell in love with Tyler but never got over her fear that he was a player and that's why she picked Jed. Jed was F1, but Tyler was the one she loved.

IMO had the news about Jed and Haley (and Barbie) not come out when it did, she would probably not have stayed with Jed anyway - she didn't really love him. Hannah carried a torch for her first love for over 6 years; the girl doesn't give up on love.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2580
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 pm

@Lucas15 great post! I especially agree with your theory on the windmill. Two options; either it never happened or it was Tyler.

When Nick posted the picture of him and Tyler in NYC, he could have chosen any of a million other cute captions. He chose the windmill caption because he is either in on the joke of it never happening or he knows it was Tyler. He could have called Hannah at lunch and told her what he was planning on doing. She did like the picture rather quickly. Tyler either knew it was him in the windmill or when the preview happened he called Hannah and asked who was it and she said no one.

Guess we will find out Monday.

LaineyG

Posts : 291
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:06 am

Been trying to keep up and answer everyones questions. Someone asked earlier if Hannah and Dustin talked and no, they didn't.

@GuardianAngel wrote:@ttimmons Welcome1 and thanks for the info!

Was Mike sitting at the end or ?

He was!

@RizBiz wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:@RizBiz Hannah & Luke were definitely on the couch together at one point because the mod on reddit with the spoilers had in her MTA recap that when Hannah first came out she wouldn't even look at Luke at first until CH pointed out that it was the first time they were seeing each other since everything and that's when Hannah finally looked at him. Hannah was still on the couch when Luke was called away by producers as well according to the spoilers.

i haven’t checked Reddit but is it possible that Luke and Hannah were not on the couch together when it was her turn to come out on stage? That  he was just sitting with the guys when Hannah was on the hot seat with CH and Ch asked her to acknowledge him?

It may be possible that she didn’t want to see him and couldn’t bear to look at him and asked the producers to get rid of him in the break?
I am thinking that she probably blames Luke for “wrecking her season”,  after all the social media fallout .

Here’s what RS said in two tweets.

(MTA SPOILER): One MAJOR thing different with the MTA this year.  The show started with just Chris Harrison and Luke P on the hot seat.  And they talked FOR 2 HOURS.  Obviously it will be heavily edited, but it wasn't til they were done that the other guys were brought on stage.

Then the guys came out while Luke was on stage, and they went at him for about an hour of filming.  Luke was finally done, then order was:
-Cam hot seat
-JPJ hot seat
-Mike hot seat
-Hannah comes out talks to the guys
-Chris closes out show, BIP & finale preview

If this is in fact how it transpired, then Luke didn’t miss out on much of the show. He was called out by production at the very end.

No one sat next to Hannah on the couch. They were all in their chairs away from her. The only one to approach Hannah was Mike and he gave her a hug.

ttimmons

Posts : 16
Join date : 2019-07-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:31 am

@ttimmons  Did Hannah say anything in her interview about the guys at the MTA besides Luke? Just want to make sure her part wasn't totally about him.

Also did Hannah get the "Are you happy?" question the lead general gets at the tell alls?

smg2587

Posts : 903
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:33 am

Does anyone have the link to the preview of Hannah and Tyler having dinner when she tells him she dosen't want to go to the FS with him? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2390
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:36 am

@ttimmons wrote:Been trying to keep up and answer everyones questions.  Someone asked earlier if Hannah and Dustin talked and no, they didn't.

@GuardianAngel wrote:@ttimmons Welcome1 and thanks for the info!

Was Mike sitting at the end or ?

He was!

@RizBiz wrote:
@ReneeM wrote:@RizBiz Hannah & Luke were definitely on the couch together at one point because the mod on reddit with the spoilers had in her MTA recap that when Hannah first came out she wouldn't even look at Luke at first until CH pointed out that it was the first time they were seeing each other since everything and that's when Hannah finally looked at him. Hannah was still on the couch when Luke was called away by producers as well according to the spoilers.

i haven’t checked Reddit but is it possible that Luke and Hannah were not on the couch together when it was her turn to come out on stage? That  he was just sitting with the guys when Hannah was on the hot seat with CH and Ch asked her to acknowledge him?

It may be possible that she didn’t want to see him and couldn’t bear to look at him and asked the producers to get rid of him in the break?
I am thinking that she probably blames Luke for “wrecking her season”,  after all the social media fallout .

Here’s what RS said in two tweets.

(MTA SPOILER): One MAJOR thing different with the MTA this year.  The show started with just Chris Harrison and Luke P on the hot seat.  And they talked FOR 2 HOURS.  Obviously it will be heavily edited, but it wasn't til they were done that the other guys were brought on stage.

Then the guys came out while Luke was on stage, and they went at him for about an hour of filming.  Luke was finally done, then order was:
-Cam hot seat
-JPJ hot seat
-Mike hot seat
-Hannah comes out talks to the guys
-Chris closes out show, BIP & finale preview

If this is in fact how it transpired, then Luke didn’t miss out on much of the show. He was called out by production at the very end.

No one sat next to Hannah on the couch. They were all in their chairs away from her. The only one to approach Hannah was Mike and he gave her a hug.




Thank you for your info!! 😊

LaineyG

Posts : 291
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 am

@smg2587 wrote:@ttimmons  Did Hannah say anything in her interview about the guys at the MTA besides Luke? Just want to make sure her part wasn't totally about him.

Also did Hannah get the "Are you happy?" question the lead general gets at the tell alls?

She basically just talked about Luke and Mike.

No she didn't.

ttimmons

Posts : 16
Join date : 2019-07-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:55 am

@ttimmons wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:@ttimmons  Did Hannah say anything in her interview about the guys at the MTA besides Luke? Just want to make sure her part wasn't totally about him.

Also did Hannah get the "Are you happy?" question the lead general gets at the tell alls?

She basically just talked about Luke and Mike.

No she didn't.
Thank you. Do you remember anything else interesting that happen? Really don't know what else to ask you. sorry.

smg2587

Posts : 903
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:06 am

Sorry for the double post but Bachelor.spoilers on reddit just post that she has confirmation also that it was Peter in the windmill. But also says that this news was not from MTA or anything shown on there like @ttimmons mention. I am guessing she got it from Peter's friends who she has gotten info from in the past.

smg2587

Posts : 903
Join date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:08 am

@smg2587 wrote:
@ttimmons wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:@ttimmons  Did Hannah say anything in her interview about the guys at the MTA besides Luke? Just want to make sure her part wasn't totally about him.

Also did Hannah get the "Are you happy?" question the lead general gets at the tell alls?

She basically just talked about Luke and Mike.

No she didn't.
Thank you. Do you remember anything else interesting that happen? Really don't know what else to ask you. sorry.

It's hard to remember every detail since we were taping for so long.
Hannah talked about how insecure she was becoming The Bachelorette and disappointing the guys because they were cast well before she was announced to the world. It also made her insecure wondering about the guys intentions: coming on the show for fame, career or recognition. (maybe was a snide remark for Jed?)
She started talking about this when asked about how she felt about Luke/how he became her frontrunner. He made it clear to her that he was there for her. So she thought "at least one of these guys is here for me".

ttimmons

Posts : 16
Join date : 2019-07-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum