SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:11 am

Good Post thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:53 am

About the Nick instagram post... I thought the reason Hannah commented was because she wanted to take ownership of the "windmill comments". I mean it happened to her. Maybe she didn't want someone commenting on it without her interjection. So she made a joke, letting people know she can laugh about it. Maybe it was directed at Tyler, idk. I took Tyler's response as just furthering the joke. nothing more. Everybody made such a big deal about it though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:18 am

^ she’s also playing into the theories of Her and Tyler reuniting. She knows what people are hoping for. Tyler fans are all over her comments. He’s the most popular male contestant maybe ever. She knew her commenting would cause a frenzy. Takes the focus off her relationships with Jed and Luke.

Her latest ig pic also tags the location of her fantasy suite with Tyler. She’s doing these things on purpose. I’m cool with it because Tyler appears to be in on it, if he wasn’t, I would fear she was playing with his feelings.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:05 am

I bet Peter's FSD evening portion is in a Windmill Suite
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 am

Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 am

GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?

If Peter is WM guy, Hannah knew how he felt about her, how his family welcomed her and told her how seriously he’s been hurt in the past, so she f*cked him, told Luke about it just to hurt him back because his opinion hurt her, then dumped him. He has some healing to do.

A point we’ve not discussed: Hannah will not be the only one doing the dumping if Jed finds out that his newly minted fiancé did everything we think she might have. Remember how he reacted to the fact that she could not choose between Luke and him? He’s not my favorite guy either but, he will not want to marry her any more than she wants to marry him if any of the above happened. Just won’t. It will be embarrassing but, it will be karma. He deserves it.

All IMO. I’m here for all of it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:55 am

GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?

Most likely, Monday's episode ends with Luke coming back at the F3 RC, so with all that drama, the episode ends before she gives out roses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:28 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

If Peter is WM guy, Hannah knew how he felt about her, how his family welcomed her and told her how seriously he’s been hurt in the past, so she f*cked him, told Luke about it just to hurt him back because his opinion hurt her, then dumped him. He has some healing to do.

A point we’ve not discussed: Hannah will not be the only one doing the dumping if Jed finds out that his newly minted fiancé did everything we think she might have. Remember how he reacted to the fact that she could not choose between Luke and him? He’s not my favorite guy either but, he will not want to marry her any more than she wants to marry him if any of the above happened. Just won’t. It will be embarrassing but, it will be karma. He deserves it.

All IMO. I’m here for all of it.

Oh I agree Jed will be embarrassed.  Their relationship was doomed even if he didn’t have a gf.  IMO Any of the men would be IMO.  I wonder if they only added this windmill confirmation because she’s single.

I can see Jed saying something slick about it. Their time on the hot seat won’t be fun for either of them. IMO I kind of don’t even want Tyler there. Can he Skype in from NY laugh out loud?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 am

Chgohighlife wrote:A point we’ve not discussed: Hannah will not be the only one doing the dumping if Jed finds out that his newly minted fiancé did everything we think she might have. Remember how he reacted to the fact that she could not choose between Luke and him? He’s not my favorite guy either but, he will not want to marry her any more than she wants to marry him if any of the above happened. Just won’t. It will be embarrassing but, it will be karma. He deserves it.
I can imagine a “you can’t fire me because I quit” kind of response from him. I would love to see Hannah’s reaction to that.
And I don’t think he ever wanted to marry her anyway.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:50 am

suzq wrote:I was just on Reddit and I find the comments about the Windmill s*x interesting in a psychological/sociological way.  There is some consensus that people think that because she was intimate with Peter then he had to actually have been her real F2.  Really?  Maybe she just wanted to have sex with him.  Maybe she was able to separate the two things.  If it were a guy, would people be questioning it?  Probably not.  I think Hannah really took to the role of Bachelorette as possibly giving her license to be, act and say things that she wouldn't normally.  It could allow her to have been more detached than she normally is, too.  IMO.

I find this so ironic because many of those people have said they have very active sex lives and not with one person.

Pot meet kettle.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 am

blueblues wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:A point we’ve not discussed: Hannah will not be the only one doing the dumping if Jed finds out that his newly minted fiancé did everything we think she might have. Remember how he reacted to the fact that she could not choose between Luke and him? He’s not my favorite guy either but, he will not want to marry her any more than she wants to marry him if any of the above happened. Just won’t. It will be embarrassing but, it will be karma. He deserves it.
I can imagine a “you can’t fire me because I quit” kind of response from him. I would love to see Hannah’s reaction to that.
And I don’t think he ever wanted to marry her anyway.
JMO

@blueblues
You are too funny. I’ll be laughing in church at that: “you can’t fire me because I quit”. cantstopl rofl hehehe

Hannah is so capricious that Jed is right. Her picking you is like not being picked at all. I guess her dumping you is the same. Like not being dumped at all - just ask Luke. giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 am

Although for me there was undeniable chemistry between Tyler and Hannah, I keep wondering - was Tyler kept around (remember night one - she didn't seek him out and he didn't seek her out - maybe because she thought he was a player? or maybe just not the one for her ) to keep the viewers?? For me Luke and Jed did nothing. No life or excitement with either of those two. Maybe for some reason she really fell in love with Jed - so producers want to keep up all the suspense (and Tyler scenes are hot) til the very last second to keep us interested. Same for Peter - keeps the viewers.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze