Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

Did you miss the part where they reportedly broke up ? Jed and Hannah ?
Do you remember a past lead who has similar behaviour like Hannah and Tyler on SM ?


I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:59 pm

@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

I think The Social clues are personally pretty obvious and telling. I won’t rehash them all, because as you say, you are familiar. But I find them pretty overwhelming. If you chose to disregard, that’s fine and your prerogative to do so. Once, a long time ago for an entirely different season/situation, icon @Alanna made the point that social media often tells the whole story for these people. And she is right. They aren’t subtle. This board has sniffed out breakups months in advance based on IG activity. We usually know who is together, flirting, wanting to be together based on their SM behavior too (see, for example, Jason/Kaitlyn). For me, right now, the Social clues point to people who, at the very least, like and respect each other, and imo, are probably in contact in some way. Again, at the very least. And this is allllll happening despite Windmill sex dramz, which is so in the rear view mirror for them by this point. Anyway, JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Posts : 5791
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beautifulxendings on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:02 pm

@sosleepy wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

I think The Social clues are personally pretty obvious and telling. I won’t rehash them all, because as you say, you are familiar. But I find them pretty overwhelming. If you chose to disregard, that’s fine and your prerogative to do so. Once, a long time ago for an entirely different season/situation, icon @Alanna made the point that social media often tells the whole story for these people. And she is right. They aren’t subtle. This board has sniffed out breakups months in advance based on IG activity. We usually know who is together, flirting, wanting to be together based on their SM behavior too (see, for example, Jason/Kaitlyn). For me, right now, the Social clues point to people who, at the very least, like and respect each other, and imo, are probably in contact in some way. Again, at the very least. And this is allllll happening despite Windmill sex dramz, which is so in the rear view mirror for them by this point. Anyway, JMO.

bowdown Your posts are keeping me alive.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Posts : 249
Join date : 2016-01-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:02 pm

@misslurking wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

Did you miss the part where they reportedly broke up ? Jed and Hannah ?
Do you remember a past lead who has similar behaviour like Hannah and Tyler on SM ?

Yes, I know about the break up that was already Father’s Day, no? Well SM hasn’t been big for very long. And Hannah is her own person and she was very active on social media before the bachelorette.

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:07 pm

@Summerfun1980 wrote:
@misslurking wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

Did you miss the part where they reportedly broke up ? Jed and Hannah ?
Do you remember a past lead who has similar behaviour like Hannah and Tyler on SM ?

Yes, I know about the break up that was already Father’s Day, no?  Well SM hasn’t been big for very long.  And Hannah is her own person and she was very active on social media before the bachelorette.


Feels like the strong need to disregard the obvious is a choice then !
I think the SM behaviour is beyond obvious. Hannah doesn't behave this "friendly" with any of the other contestants from her season !
She is her own person clearly using SM to her advantage,Ttyler and Hannah both are !
Good for them Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1710264613 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977


I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:07 pm

@sosleepy wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

I think The Social clues are personally pretty obvious and telling. I won’t rehash them all, because as you say, you are familiar. But I find them pretty overwhelming. If you chose to disregard, that’s fine and your prerogative to do so. Once, a long time ago for an entirely different season/situation, icon @Alanna made the point that social media often tells the whole story for these people. And she is right. They aren’t subtle. This board has sniffed out breakups months in advance based on IG activity. We usually know who is together, flirting, wanting to be together based on their SM behavior too (see, for example, Jason/Kaitlyn). For me, right now, the Social clues point to people who, at the very least, like and respect each other, and imo, are probably in contact in some way. Again, at the very least. And this is allllll happening despite Windmill sex dramz, which is so in the rear view mirror for them by this point. Anyway, JMO.

IA that Tyler and Hannah like and respect each other and are likely in contact. I just haven’t seen anything indicating they are together or want to be together nor any clues of them visiting each other. So I have to continue to look at the edit and what happened on the show. I don’t know how to or why we should ignore what happened on the show. I wouldn’t ignore SM if they both put up pics in the same place, like Rachel and Brian. LOL I was lurking when all that happened.

Summerfun1980

Posts : 1087
Join date : 2019-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm

@Summerfun1980 wrote:
@sosleepy wrote:
@Summerfun1980 wrote:But what exactly is the present day evidence?  I feel like we have only what is happening on the screen.  

The potential Jed SHVs were sleuthed out but I haven’t seen anything since that.  Am I missing something else that happened after Hannah and Jed went missing for Father’s Day?

Not talking about the social media pics and likes because I’m familiar with that.

I think The Social clues are personally pretty obvious and telling. I won’t rehash them all, because as you say, you are familiar. But I find them pretty overwhelming. If you chose to disregard, that’s fine and your prerogative to do so. Once, a long time ago for an entirely different season/situation, icon @Alanna made the point that social media often tells the whole story for these people. And she is right. They aren’t subtle. This board has sniffed out breakups months in advance based on IG activity. We usually know who is together, flirting, wanting to be together based on their SM behavior too (see, for example, Jason/Kaitlyn). For me, right now, the Social clues point to people who, at the very least, like and respect each other, and imo, are probably in contact in some way. Again, at the very least. And this is allllll happening despite Windmill sex dramz, which is so in the rear view mirror for them by this point. Anyway, JMO.

IA that Tyler and Hannah like and respect each other and are likely in contact.  I just haven’t seen anything indicating they are together or want to be together nor any clues of them visiting each other.  So I have to continue to look at the edit and what happened on the show.  I don’t know how to or why we should ignore what happened on the show.  I wouldn’t ignore SM if they both put up pics in the same place, like Rachel and Brian. LOL I was lurking when all that happened.

Idk. I think “Drops of Jupiter” intimate IG post and her taking an extra ten minutes to select a screen shot of an intimate pic of her with Tyler (contrasted with pretty basic show images of the other guys) is pretty indicative of someone who is still interested in someone, and as more than a friend. And these are just the most recent examples that popped in my head, there have been many others. She posted a pic of her kissing Tyler, to her IG. That behavior has ALWAYS been reserved for a typical F1 from our Ettes. It is historically NOT usual to see that behavior from our leads in regards to F2/3 people, regardless of “friendship” potential.  

Of course they aren’t going to be super extra like Rachel/Bryan. Their situation is so incredibly different. They are being imo as out there as they possibly can. They don’t have shared images of SHV cause that hasn’t happened for them and that’s not their path. Their situation is far more complicated than any basic final couple for a litany of reasons.

I think we are gonna have to agree to disagree. Thank Bachelor Gods we can get Windmill sex out of the way tomorrow, and we only have 16 more days left of this mess one way or another. Just make it end at this point, tbh. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Posts : 5791
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:14 pm

@GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Usually. I think Reid as F3 was only on ATFR. He did come back at the FRC to propose so that makes for interesting speculation. I do suspect the preview snippet of CH saying “he’s back with a ring” could be a red herring - might even be from Jilly’s season. Not interested in sleuthing CH’s suit to compare.  Colton with a ring box his season was a big nothing so no idea The whole season has been a mess of rabbit holes.
I feel tptb wanted another cliffhanger so the next epi will end with Luke being evicted but not the handing out of roses. That gives viewers another 7 days to debate who the final 2 are giggling  Because of that, the F3 couldn’t attend MTA. It’s all about a hook for ratings.
JMO... purely subjective.


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 8905
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

@notarose wrote:
@GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Usually. I think Reid as F3 was only on ATFR. He did come back at the FRC to propose so that makes for interesting speculation. I do suspect the preview snippet of CH saying “he’s back with a ring” could be a red herring - might even be from Jilly’s season. Not interested in sleuthing CH’s suit to compare.  Colton with a ring box his season was a big nothing so no idea The whole season has been a mess of rabbit holes.
I feel tptb wanted another cliffhanger so the next epi will end with Luke being evicted but not the handing out of roses. That gives viewers another 7 days to debate who the final 2 are giggling  Because of that, the F3 couldn’t attend MTA. It’s all about a hook for ratings.
JMO... purely subjective.

People attending the MTA taping have already seen the RC when Luke comes back with a ring. Refuses to leave, and Peter gets eliminated.
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 225
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 pm


I don’t think they showed Peter elimination at MTA ! JMO haven’t heard that!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Posts : 5443
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:50 pm

@Dutchy23 wrote:
@notarose wrote:
@GypsySarah wrote:Do we know why Peter wasn’t there? Isn’t the F3 usually at the taping? Has there been a time when they haven’t been?
Sorry if this has already been discussed.
Usually. I think Reid as F3 was only on ATFR. He did come back at the FRC to propose so that makes for interesting speculation. I do suspect the preview snippet of CH saying “he’s back with a ring” could be a red herring - might even be from Jilly’s season. Not interested in sleuthing CH’s suit to compare.  Colton with a ring box his season was a big nothing so no idea The whole season has been a mess of rabbit holes.
I feel tptb wanted another cliffhanger so the next epi will end with Luke being evicted but not the handing out of roses. That gives viewers another 7 days to debate who the final 2 are giggling  Because of that, the F3 couldn’t attend MTA. It’s all about a hook for ratings.
JMO... purely subjective.

People attending the MTA taping have already seen the RC when Luke comes back with a ring. Refuses to leave, and Peter gets eliminated.
yes I read he refused to leave but didn’t know about the ring. Thanks Smiley
So glad it was Luke not Peter.


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 8905
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:51 pm

@Hotmomma wrote:
I don’t think they showed Peter elimination at MTA ! JMO haven’t heard that!

This, Plus I never read Luke had a ring just that he was at the ceremony and wouldn’t leave.


Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 5492
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum