SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
I don’t think they showed Peter elimination at MTA ! JMO haven’t heard that!

This,  Plus I never read Luke had a ring just that he was at the ceremony and wouldn’t leave.

He probably never had a chance to get the ring out to show Hannah.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Regarding Peter being absent from MTA , it was posted a couple of times that Peter would not attend because of work commitments. Just to consider this as part of the reason.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Astrobach wrote:Regarding Peter being absent from MTA , it was posted a couple of times that Peter would not attend because of work commitments. Just to consider this as part of the reason.

He was at his parents pool that day and then out with the guys later. I think he wasn’t there as he will still b3 in the show when MTN airs. He will be part of ATFR

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:Regarding Peter being absent from MTA , it was posted a couple of times that Peter would not attend because of work commitments. Just to consider this as part of the reason.
According to the spoiler account Bachelor.Spoilers Peter will be attending ATFR. I'm assuming monday night's episode will be a cliff hanger after Luke is eliminated.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

This,  Plus I never read Luke had a ring just that he was at the ceremony and wouldn’t leave.

Luke had a ring but it was given to him by producers and he never planned to propose (he said this at the MTA). You'll see him with it when he's on his way back to the rose ceremony.
Chris Harrison's chat with Hannah about the ring & proposal is after Luke is finally sent away for good.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:54 am

@ttimmons Thank you for your clarifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:RS claimed it was Jed a week ago based on a tweet. What is he basing this conclusion on?

In my opinion RS is just predicting it was Peter since there was a scene from his fantasy date with a condom taped to a rose and with the Tyler preview where Hannah says she doesn't want to go to fantasy suite with him. Just like predicting it was Jed based on a tweet last week. RS doesn't Know All .... his so called "sources" are from doing research on this board, Reddit, twitter, contestant Instagram and whatever is emailed direct to him by fans. That is why he is often Wrong on the Final Rose recipient like this season, he just makes a "prediction" then posts it as if it is fact then if social media starts questioning him or fans provide him other evidence he just changes the spoiler. He just tries to beat everyone to the punch so he gets credit if he gets it right.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:41 pm

ttimmons wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Luke had a ring but it was given to him by producers and he never planned to propose (he said this at the MTA). You'll see him with it when he's on his way back to the rose ceremony.
Chris Harrison's chat with Hannah about the ring & proposal is after Luke is finally sent away for good.

Thank you for your comments and info.
According to Luke’s instagram he had to (leave the MTA to) catch a red eye flight to attend his friend’s wedding. Since taping MTA took longer than expected, production probably flagged him that it was time to go because he and his brother had to leave to actually catch that flight.
Did you hear anything about this?

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS claimed it was Jed a week ago based on a tweet. What is he basing this conclusion on?

In my opinion RS is just predicting it was Peter since there was a scene from his fantasy date with a condom taped to a rose and with the Tyler preview where Hannah says she doesn't want to go to fantasy suite with him. Just like predicting it was Jed based on a tweet last week. RS doesn't Know All .... his  so called "sources" are from doing research on this board, Reddit, twitter, contestant Instagram and whatever is emailed direct to him by fans.  That is why he is often Wrong on the Final Rose recipient like this season, he just makes a "prediction" then posts it as if it is fact then if social media starts questioning him or fans provide him other evidence he just changes the spoiler. He just tries to beat everyone to the punch so he gets credit if he gets it right.    

They may have the same source but both RS then a spoiler account on Reddit confirmed it’s Peter. We will find out tonight but it’s multiple spoiler accounts saying it’s him.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:44 pm

RS and that spoiler account also had Tyler as F1 and Jed as not engaged.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they are wrong and this was a joke or just some off the wall mess she said to upset Luke.

I’m not convinced anyone knows what happened when they left for Greece.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:44 pm

@RizBiz I did hear something about that.. that he has a wedding to attend! I am sure they will make it look totally different JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:44 pm

How is the confirmation of the WM guy being Peter confirmed or is it a matter of RS saying, and the spoiler site saying without any reasoning to back it up? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze