SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How is the confirmation of the WM guy being Peter confirmed or is it a matter of RS saying, and the spoiler site saying without any reasoning to back it up? TYIA

Yes, RS and the other spoiler site are just saying it, nothing to back it up. There is some analysis of Hannah’s hair on the sailboat in the SC thread in comparison to her hair in a IG post by a Bach producer where she is in a windmill, but it’s not conclusive IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm

@mbl thank you for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Credit to RS for the MTA spoilers:

The “Men Tell All” taped this past Friday in LA and here is what you can expect to see:

-The 17 guys who were there: Connor S, Luke S, Luke P, Dustin, Matteo, Grant, Mike, Cam, John Paul Jones, Dylan, Brian, Daron, Garrett, Devin, Jonathan, Old Matt Donald, & Ryan.

-The format was changed up. The show started with just Chris Harrison and Luke in the hot seat and that filming went on FOR 2 HOURS. The guys were all backstage watching. At one point, I believe Devin even came out to the stage and got on Luke for something he said.

-While in the hot seat with Chris, he was asked what he regretted and Luke said he was sorry for holding Hannah to such a high standard and being a perfect woman, and yeah, that’s a terrible answer.

-After the 2 hours of just Chris and Luke, then they bring the guys on stage and they went at him for another hour. Their frustrations stemmed from the fact that Luke couldn’t just apologize for what he did. Always seemed to talk in circles and make excuses, which then in turn caused the guys to keep going after him.

-Luke never lost his cool or started yelling at anyone, but, he backtracking and trying to explain himself because he was coming across so poorly. Luke even said he wouldn’t change anything about his experience because it’s helped him learn and grow. The guys were pissed and he eventually back pedaled and noted a couple things he would change, specifically being prideful and lying to the guys.

-The guys said they won’t accept Luke’s apology until they see him change. They were mad he kept saying he was sorry and that he would change but then turn around and do something different.

-The three hot seat interviews after Luke were: Cam, Mike, and John Paul Jones. These were essentially exactly what you expected them to be. Make no mistake, this was the Luke show with other guys getting co-starring roles.

-When Hannah came out, she explained why the Luke attraction was so strong. She felt because a lot of the guys applied not even knowing she was the “Bachelorette,” she was nervous and had so many insecurities the first night that she wasn’t gonna be liked, and Luke was the one who assured her the most he was into her. And in turn, that blinded her to him, and it was hard to let him go all season because he was there for her in the beginning when it was her most vulnerable time.

-She said Luke was the closest thing she’s ever experienced to love at first sight and she will never deny that feelings were real. She had to have clarity about Luke for herself and really feel the relationship close. She couldn’t bring herself to end it based on what the guys were telling her. She said she finally saw that after he spoke so horribly to her during the overnight dinner. Didn’t feel any doubt or shed any tears over sending him home.

-There was a debate about Luke’s hometown date. Luke claimed Hannah told his youth group she wouldn’t sleep with anyone in the fantasy suite. She denied the claim saying she would never talk to the youth group about fantasy suites, and Luke needs to stop making everything about sex because fantasy suites are much more than that. Which is interesting, because normally you’d say, “Well, it’s he said, she said at this point.” Someone must be lying. But actually, there were other people there – his church group. So someone could ask anyone in that church group if Hannah told them she wouldn’t sleep with anyone on the fantasy suites. However, I think if one of them ever defended Luke, that would turn into, “Well of course they’re gonna say that Hannah told them that.” And even IF Hannah did, is she not allowed to change her mind?

-During a commercial break, Luke left the show. Since I tweeted it out, I found out exactly what happened. Luke didn’t leave on his own. He had to be on a red eye Friday night to be back in Atlanta for a wedding on Saturday. You see the pics on his IG from Saturday of him at this wedding. I was emailed by someone who attended the wedding saying that’s why he left the show. However, Chris Harrison will make it seem like Luke left on his own “because he had to catch a plane. Who cares!” was the exact quote. So it was a legitimate reason why Luke won’t be there for the final couple segments, but he’s there a majority of the show.

More notes from the show:

-JPJ was also a fan favorite. They made the audience chant for him on multiple occasions. There were lots of signs passed out to the audience and they brought chicken nuggets out on trays to the audience after his hot seat.

-Hannah said Mike wasn’t her person but there was nothing wrong in the relationship and that’s what made that break up difficult. He came up and hugged Hannah.

– Jonathan told Luke that he was disappointed in him because they connected the first night over faith. Basically implied that he was giving Christianity a bad rep and he couldn’t defend him any more.

-Only Demi and Kristina were there from BIP and they do a little intro before a clip is shown, even though the audience and the guys never got to see it.

One other thing that was hit on during the “Men Tell All” taping on Friday was this seemingly traveling road show the franchise is gonna do now. Details are a little vague on this, but they announced something called like “Bachelor on Stage,” and it’ll be hosted by Ben Higgins. Again, they introduced it at the MTA but never went into too much detail. I’m sure we’ll hear more next week. But from my understanding, it’s like a traveling road show where people will be able to buy tickets to these events in different cities, and get their own “Bachelor experience.” Like, come up on stage and possibly get a chance to find love with other audience members. Basically giving fans a chance to be part of the “Bachelor/ette” experience without being cast for the show. This isn’t something that’ll be televised. Sounds like a brilliant idea that I’m sure will have ones of fans all over America buying tickets to get in. Who am I kidding? Of course fans will eat this poop up.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:10 pm

ttimmons wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@ttimmons can you tell us what her FRC dress looks like?

It was champagne color, sparkly up top, and flowy on the bottom. Sorta like this.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Produc10

Thank you for the FRC tidbits you dropped, as they cut it out of the preview they aired last night. Now I am really curious about what went down.

Last edited by msjr on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 pm

@ttimmons Thank you for sharing!!! yes

That colour reminds me of Des's FRC gown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 pm

@GuardianAngel me too. And the style reminds me of Emily's.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:39 pm

@BlueTone yes it does! I forgot about Emily's FRC, I was checked out that season. I had no use for skaterboy. I watched and sleuthed but wasn't really all that interested.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Ent_bachelorette_0720_1

http://entertainment.time.com/2012/07/23/the-bachelorette-watch-the-final-rose-is-a-forever-thing/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 130805-bachelorette3

https://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-finale-desiree-1068922/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Omg the multicolored shutters!!!!!  Aarrggghhhhhh!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:48 pm

ttimmons wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@ttimmons can you tell us what her FRC dress looks like?

It was champagne color, sparkly up top, and flowy on the bottom. Sorta like this.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Produc10

I just now saw this thank you!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm

@GuardianAngel mmm, maybe the similarities in dress styles (Em's and Hannah's) tell us how Cary was viewing this f1 selection. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:52 pm

@BlueTone IA She should have chosen the one that was in front of her all along instead of choosing the IMO looser. Suspect

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Early prediction/guess -- Hannah is going to say Tyler's FS was the best/most transformative date. Whether or not that was/is true, I think she's going to want to apologize for constantly judging him and holding him to a different standard. And this might be a way to do it.

And I think it has nothing to do with whether or not there is a possibility for a reunion between the two. I honestly think Hannah is a good person and that she didn't recognize the same in Tyler and judged him unfairly throughout the season is probably one of her regrets. Don't know if that would've made a difference in the outcome, but I could see her feeling bad about it.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze