SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Amethyst wrote:Plus -- I don't want this to seem disrespectful to Hannah, because I really like her as a lead. But it seems to me that many of the leads (including Hannah) get the attitude that what happens on the show is all about them. They forget that the house takes on a life of its own, and that the cast members spend *a lot* more time with each other than they ever will with her. I think this is evident in how Hannah let Luke P. rip the house apart despite numerous warnings. It just didn't matter to her, and in fact, she was annoyed with the men because of it. It's like the leads develop tunnel vision.

Out of thirty guys at the beginning of the season, only one landed up as F1, and maybe one more will be next season's lead. That's two out of thirty. IMO, *of course* the guys are far more likely to bond with each other than with Hannah. I'm perfectly sure that they liked her a lot, and that a number of them were crushing on her. But as the weeks wore on, and she sent good guys home, kept the despicable Luke P., around, and cancelled cocktail parties where she could have gotten to know them better, why would they be quite so invested in her? You could make the argument that she wasn't treating the house (as a whole) especially well.

If I as a viewer had to give the lead one piece of advice, it would be, no it's NOT all about you. You have up to 30 people who have put their lives on hold, and IMO you need to help them to have a good experience in their time in the house. If every last one of them tells you that a particular cast member is making the house miserable, maybe you should take them a whole lot more seriously and start to question why someone needs to consistently be a jerk to the other cast members.

All IMO.

She didn’t show an ability for reciprocity with almost all the guys.
She asked them to trust her decisions yet she ignored the information they gave her. Luke Stone summed it up when he said he wanted a partner that would trust him when he told her something - in reference to his sharing info about the other Luke. I could imagine other guys from the season feeling likewise especially since so many came forward to talk to her.
Trust needs to run both ways.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:11 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:31 am

bluwavz wrote:
Ah, very interesting Hannah said “Fantasy suites aren’t used for sex Luke”. I have a feeling that she didn’t have sex with Peter or Jed and she told Tyler that she didn’t want to have sex with him because she thought she couldn’t trust them because of their insane chemistry. Just a thought.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:35 am

Thanks Blu! Notice that Demi Lovato is singing over that clip...wonder if Mike had the courage to contact her... !?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:13 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks Blu! Notice that Demi Lovato is singing over that clip...wonder if Mike had the courage to contact her... !?

@Astrobach
IMO Mike definitely has the courage but, not necessarily the desire to reach out to Demi. She appears to be seeking quite a bit more than friendship and IMO he’d prefer to keep his decks clear till the Bach decision is made. Also, IMO his mom, sis and grandma would not necessarily approve. I know I wouldn’t for my family.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:53 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:54 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 pm

In the clip from the MTA Hannah tells Luke, “You didn’t have one so maybe you don’t know but fantasy suites aren’t used for sex.” But we know they clearly are used for sex, not exclusively of course, but it’s where the lead has sex with one or more of the F3. So what is Hannah getting at? Is she suggesting that she didn’t have sex in the fantasy suite with any of the F3? I doubt it but wonder what you all think. And she said that she didn’t decide in advance who she was going to have sex with, but that’s not entirely true either because she did decide she wouldn’t have sex with Tyler.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze