SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 pm

TPTB took things too far. The fact that they let Luke come back to the rose ceremony is beyond horrible. She would have been a wreck going in to it because of the relationships built and letting one go. The emotional stress of that is too much. It makes me furious!

I always go back to the story they are trying to build. If Jed is F1, it gives us a sense of how much she was under extreme duress during the final moments of decision making. May lead us to a happy ending. Hannah coming in to herself as a woman. Makes me think that the break-up will be powerful and empowering for her.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 pm

Luke is responsible for his disgusting actions but these producers clearly give zero f*cks about Hannah. I can't believe they let it go so far. I mean I shouldn't be shocked these are the same people that let someone who sexual assaulted someone on Becca's season. They f'ng suck. IMO

Also I absolutely believe RS that they are not going to let Tyler and Hannah even see each other till the ATFR bc they have no regard Hannah or anyone really.

So grossed out

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:00 pm

I can totally understand why Hannah is not playing by the rules on SM now. TPTB f*cked her over twice. First with Luke and later by letting her get engaged to Jed.

MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
ttimmons wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
ttimmons wrote:I was there...

The report about Luke getting up and leaving is semi true. Only thing they left out/didn't realize is a producer came up behind him and asked Luke to come with them.  It didn't seem like he wanted to leave.  I think this was purposely done to make it seem like Luke couldn't handle it any longer.  Because after the break, Chris Harrison says "Oh Luke just got up and left", and Hannah was like "See ya!"  But that's not how it happened.
Luke got an extreme lashing.  It was brutal, but he took everything VERY WELL.  Connor told him 'f*** you'.  Then during a break Connor talked to him for like 15 minutes and they shook hands... Mike bashed him pretty good as well.
Producers were trying to sell us on JPJ and asked us to chant his name when it was called up, LOL.

Did they talk about the remaining guys at all?

No, the remaining 3 men were hardly mentioned at all.

Finale episode preview didn't show too much.  Some emotional clips with Hannah and her parents.  A clip of Hannah saying "F*** this is why you don't date 2 men at once", and a clip of Hannah in her Final Rose Ceremony dress in a vehicle and she asks to get out.  She walks down a hill and trips and falls in her dress and looks all emotional.

Omg she gets out and trips in her dress! Poor girl sad I wonder if this is where she changes her mind about who f1 is??

Do you happen to know or see who windmill guy was?? Thank you so much!!!

We didn't find out unfortunately. I was hoping for that. They showed maybe 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler, and Jed on their fantasy suite dates. Most of the recap was with Luke's date.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:20 pm

I wonder if Luke got booed by the audience?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I wonder if Luke got booed by the audience?

They had us do "reactions" before the contestants showed up, so Boos may be edited in. But it was just silent when he showed up on stage.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm

@ttimmons can you tell us what her FRC dress looks like?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 pm

And what did she wear on Men Tell All??

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:51 pm

@ttimmons as bad as I think he is, I am glad everyone was just silent.

Did they just completely avoid the drama surrounding Jed? I was wondering what the feeling all around was with regard to that?

Also, did they do a Paradise promo?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:58 pm

@ttimmons also....we know that TC has hung out with Dustin Kendrick post show. Was there any interaction between him and Hannah?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:22 pm

notarose wrote:
blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:
dee wrote:Let it be a cautionary tale for those that want to be the next lead....production is not your friend.
:yes: ... but does that ever sink in?
The RC story shows that producers brought Luke to the ceremony location instead of sequestering him in his hotel. The scene described would have never happened if producers hadn’t set it up. How was that not obvious to everyone there? They all needed to be told where to show up so the situation could have been nipped immediately. Hannah could have ignored Luke and told the producers game over. She could have left until production removed him. The other guys might have followed her lead. Might not have made for as great a tv scene but c’mon now, Hannah continuing to engage with Luke had more than run its course by that point. Useless move to keep repeating.
It’s crazy to deal with the puppet when the puppet master is right there and clearly the instigator. :crazed
The guys wouldn’t know until Hannah told them, since they didn’t know she kicked him out.
I am sure Hannah understood it, and could theoretically have refused to go out to them, but maybe she did. Maybe there was a 30 minutes discussion before she finally agreed to do it. I can imagine their arguments.

The only ones to blame here are the producers IMO. They are showing us once again what ruthless azzholes they are. I really hope they get a ton of backlash for it. I remember CH whining about the hate he got for what they did to Becca last year. This new stunt, while completely different, seems to be on the same level of discusting.
All JMO
:yes:  to the bolded. She could have announced immediately to the guys that she already sent him home so that everyone knew what was happening. Maybe she did... yet to see the scene.
Totally agree that production was asinine and they should be outed and made accountable.
Luke, to me, has a few loose screws.
BUT I also feel Hannah repeatedly allowing Luke back is on Hannah. After the first time she sent him home then let him back the mixed signals began. She set the stage for “no means maybe”. Heck, she even went to his hometown. She had countless opportunities to ditch him over the course of the season with the full support of every guy in the house. JMO that she made decisions that caused this storyline to escalate. Cause & effect.
Hot mess with many shareholders.
Yes, she did keep him and even said that she was falling in love with him. We got the one explanation that he was all in early on when she felt insecure about the guys. I expect we will find out more when we actually see the MTA.

About the mixed signals though. She gave him no rose in Scotland. He left and came back. She told him again that he had to leave. Next thing he mysteriously shows up at the hotel. We never saw her letting him back, so IMO it was the producers who did that.
I think we should use that event as an indicator for the amount of producer manipulation and coercion that went on throughout the season. We probably won’t know though, at least not until Hannah is out of her contract.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 pm

dee wrote:Let it be a cautionary tale for those that want to be the next lead....production is not your friend.

Seriously. Even though I enable them by continuing to watch this show, they really can be awful MenTellAll - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633 This is yet another wake up call to never let one's guard down. What a bunch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze