SELECT CONTENT

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:59 am

Bobette wrote:Ciarran describes his fashion sense as a "sexual Willy Wonka".   Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 NOHhdxa

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 J2qYONS

He does a sassy backward glance when he walks off.  

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 IH2jSUk

I'm on board, though I fear we may hear the phrase "to be fair" about 2034848364 times this season.  laugh out loud

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CHTX1HB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EF6Uwo2U0AAOxvE
#BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU
Meet Ciarran, this flirty, flamboyant and fabulously British 25-year-old is ready to put his heart on the line for our Angie. #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/j9G18GhsJD
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:56 am

Called it.  Hugesmile

The Bachelorette's Ciarran Stott is an early favourite to win the show after a trailer showed Angie Kent swooning over his cheeky sense of humour.

But ahead of Wednesday night's premiere, Daily Mail Australia can reveal that Angie may be left heartbroken by the long-haired Englishman.

Despite making a good impression at the first cocktail party, Ciarran may have another reason for being on the show besides simply finding love.

A source claimed that Ciarran, 25, applied for the show because his ex-girlfriend Renee Barrett appeared on Matt Agnew's season of The Bachelor.

'As soon as he found out she'd been cast on Matt's season and was about to start filming, he decided to get on The Bachelorette,' said the insider.

'Casting producers were aware of this and it definitely helped his cause. His friends are saying he mostly went on to get back at Renee.'

Meanwhile, Ciarran is believed to go far on The Bachelorette but sources say he doesn't win Angie's heart.

Source

Are they setting Ciarran up for a villain edit?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Noting IG stats as at 07/10 before premiere

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8e8TJZV

https://www.instagram.com/ciarranstott/

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:09 am

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette THANKS ! Screen Caps is my favorite part ! Finally we can match some guys to the action...
It looks very intense and full of twists, maybe more than usual? Meaning not producer manufactured drama but guys drama?
:yes:

Yeah it looks great!  I love the fact that she keeps the *different looking* guys round all season long - suck it, rude Instagram commenters.  laugh out loud

Definitely seems to me like Ciarran was her favourite and he self-eliminates - her dress in the scene where he's crying is the same as when the car leaves.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HtRYHba

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 NaJZtMe

...and of all the kissing pics, he's the only one she's grabbing the back of his neck.  I'll wait to see them together but I think he was the one she wanted for F1.  

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8tcSzpa

Source

TPTB had better not cut this part out or I'll riot.  Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AMGQALV

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3hbi9OO

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CF166Jf

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JIDLfX0

Source

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I 100-% take back everything I said about Ciarran. He seems amazing and 100% who I would picture her with.

I KNOW RIGHT!? Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854 I could have really gotten behind them as a couple. Carlin? Nope, even from the preview I still don't see it.

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Okay, finally got a chance to catch the promo and Ciarran is my favourite!

Fabulous.  Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CF166Jf

Source

sprout wrote:Can’t wait to watch Ciarran in action 🍆😀

Sundy wrote:Ok so it seems we are all in the Ciarran appreciation society

Bachbee wrote:@bobette I think Ciarran and Tim look the most suited to Angie. Will have to watch and see how things play out with Carlin but I agree that he does not look her match at all and she could have fallen on him after unforseen circumstances OR she choose him because he is the 'sensible' choice for a hubby
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:08 am

OK just spitballing here but what do we think the chances are Ciarran and Angie "reconnected" post-show and hence the 2-week delay while they shot a post-script of her dumping Carlin and hooking up with Ciarran?  

Maybe that's why all the weirdness and why she's IMO acting very nervous (I've never seen a Lead use this emoji Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f62c so much) and has been so coy/evasive in interviews about her relationship status. 

Maybe it's not just because she and Carlin IMO have split; maybe she did a full Mesnick and is worried about potential backlash?  I'm keen to see how and why he leaves and if there's any hint of a TBC.

It may explain not only the delay but the unusual focus in the promo on regret, bad decisions, "now I'll never know if he was the one..." etc.  Could they be preparing the audience for a post-show switch?

It's also odd IMO there's no kissing with Carlin in the promo.  Quite normal to hide the F1 but to not even show one kiss?  Ciarran seems to be the main focus and he's not even F2.  It could be "just for the drama" but IDK...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:04 am

Good thinking @bobette I think you could have hit the nail on the head there. Maybe they had to film some post show stuff and go back and do some re-edits to help Angie's case for switching up. I would be totally understanding if that's what happened and I imagine that Carlin would be ok with it if he is promised BIP or next Bach lead
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Interviews with Angie are coming in, if I find more I’ll add them as well for those who enjoy the interviews.

Source Kyle and Jackie o YouTube channel

At 4:15 Angie uses the phrase "TO BE FAIR"!!!  That is CLASSIC Ciarran.  Even if Carlin's F1, Ciarran's in her head, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:55 am

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Scree235
Notice date uploaded and he has new tattoos on his throat.
August 1st
Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Scree236

Source https://www.facebook.com/THROBNIGHTCLUB/
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Snipped from episode 1.

Bobette wrote: Next we have Ciarran who shows us his azz before the end of his first sentence.  I particularly like the way this is shot in the classic Peeping Tom style of cinematography, made famous by a bunch of creepy dudes currently watching this from jail.  

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EVDp5Gp

Ciarran is cocky AF and I'd just like to put it out there that if anyone ever does an adults-only remake of Thomas the Tank Engine he would be perfect for the narration.  His reaction to hearing himself say "perhaps I can give her a facial myself" is GOLD.  laugh out loud

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DGsKmef

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:Interviews with Angie are coming in, if I find more I’ll add them as well for those who enjoy the interviews.

Source Kyle and Jackie o YouTube channel

At 4:15 Angie uses the phrase "TO BE FAIR"!!!  That is CLASSIC Ciarran.  Even if Carlin's F1, Ciarran's in her head, IMO.

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:@Bobette I think the Kyle and Jackie o  they reuploaded it so that link is wrong in the previous threads.

Thanks @Zaynab thumbsup

Have they edited out the part of her using Ciarran's catchphrase "to be fair"?  WTF?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:18 am

Bobette wrote: ...snipped
And then on the opposite side of the casting couch we have Ciarran, camping it up on stage like a foxy diva.  I know which of them I would have expected Angie the "Inappropriate Bachelorette" (her words) to end up with, and it's definitely not Carlin...

Article in full:

The Bachelorette EXCLUSIVE: Ciarran Stott's 'gay performing' past in Darwin nightclub Throb exposed after making his debut on the Channel 10 dating show with Angie Kent

The Bachelorette's Ciarran Stott proved to be the show's biggest personality during Angie Kent's first cocktail party on Wednesday night.

And the 25-year-old Mancunian is certainly no stranger to the spotlight, with a raunchy past performing in Darwin's leading gay nightclub, Throb.

In 2016, the ex-army rifleman would regularly take to the stage in skimpy underwear while entertaining punters alongside drag queens.

Ciarran even starred in a midnight Christmas show in December 2016 titled Camp Christmas: Freezn, which was inspired by Disney movie Frozen.

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Z9Daj4U

On the production's poster, Ciarran is seen wearing tiny white hot pants, angel wings and fluffy wellington boots, while posing next to the other performers.

He is barely recognisable without his long blonde locks, and with just a handful of the extensive tattoo collection that he debuted on The Bachelorette.

'He's not gay but has always been the centre of attention and loved being up on the stage,' a friend of Ciarran's told Daily Australia on Thursday.

A second insider explained that he 'only worked at Throb for a few months' and has performed as a dancer at other venues in the Northern Territory.

They claim the hunk is 'very well known' in Darwin and 'a really nice guy'.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Sundy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
mercieme
Kas_256
Just Looking
Storybook
sprout
Finch
Bachbee
Maddy