SELECT CONTENT

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:05 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7603367/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Ciarran-Stott-pictured-Bali-ex-girlfriend.html

No surprises Cirran is back with his ex

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:35 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7603367/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Ciarran-Stott-pictured-Bali-ex-girlfriend.html

Very interesting indeed - thanks.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:22 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7603367/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Ciarran-Stott-pictured-Bali-ex-girlfriend.html

laugh out loud the Bachie family is something else, his ex goes on Matt’s season and then he shows up on Angie’s season, of course solely for love laugh out loud I can’t wait to see this Ciarran walk out episode because now I am wondering if he left to reunite with his ex BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 And this was Yvie’s top choice for Angie BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:21 pm

Snipped from ep 5 recap:

Bobette wrote:Episode 5, Part A

Names are read out for the comedy group date and it's everyone except Carlin, Hadyn, Matt and Jamie.  It's no coincidence Mr 2% was left off this date IMO.  Ciarran is absolutely buzzin' (of course!).  They arrive at the comedy club and I feel my second hand embarrassment/anxiety rising already.  BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f62c  

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CvJ9yig

Club host Harley reminds us that Angie wants a funny guy.  Osher then emphasises that Angie "is looking to fall in love with a man that can make her laugh".  She says, "I just think it's so important to not take yourself too seriously.  The best thing in the world is to laugh, so that's what I'm after".

...snipped

The routines are SO HARD TO WATCH but I give the boys full props.  All skits are on Tenplay HERE if anyone dares go there. Ciarran is an absolute natural and his accent makes anything funny.  He could read a shopping list and it would be hilarious.  Angie says she is impressed and makes this face:

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 TVyiRXF

So Ciarran gets the QT.  Angie says he makes her laugh and she wants to be around that energy.  I note these things are all said with her shorter frizzy hair so genuine thoughts at the time and not a re-shoot IMO.  Ciarran asks Angie what she's looking for and she says: "Funny, honesty, passionate about what they do and understanding that she has friends/family from all walks of life."

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2vlZiRr

She mentions her gay brother and Ciarran says they'd get on like a house on fire.  Angie says most of her friends are gay or trans.  Ciarran says he was brought up in an inclusive environment and that's why he's so flamboyant.  He talks about family responsibilities and shows a more sensitive/serious side.  I definitely think Ciarran was cast as one of Angie's potential F1s.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LmFHHlf

They kiss and she's grabbing the back of his neck and leaning in with open mouth and ITM she says they have a lot of sexual chemistry.  She likes him a lot, IMO and I think the kissing went on for way longer than shown.  She said she loves being around him, they have something special and she's very drawn to him.  She's going to be absolutely gutted when he leaves, IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BZL7QUY

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 TcjDi6D

All images sources from Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:17 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7606819/The-Bachelorette-Frontrunner-quits-family-death-home.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:47 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7606819/The-Bachelorette-Frontrunner-quits-family-death-home.html
could this be why Carlin is crying

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:10 am

Bobette wrote:OK episode 6 here we go.

:sprinklehearts

Source

Bobette wrote:Episode 6

Osher arrives with the SD card.  Ciarran gets it and Jamie spontaneously combusts into a ball of man tears. Angie says she chose Ciarran for the date because he’s “just so funny” and she liked what she saw at the life drawing class.  She says she’s very attracted to him and wants to see if there’s more than that.

They board the speed boat and Ciarran’s brickin’ it.   The ride looks horrid.  Salt water splashes in their faces and Angie says “these are not the facials Ciarran’s used to getting”. They’re absolutely drenched and Angie realises she didn’t bring a change of clothing.  Ciarran says he brought whole suitcase.  laugh out loud

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ho8KhVa

Back at the mansion, the boys are discussing Ciarran’s chances with Angie.  Jamie says, totally deadpan, “He’s earned it – he stood up naked in front of a lot of people. He looked great naked.  I’m not going to lie.”  rotfl  I almost feel like Jamie’s doing a parody of himself and trolling the lot of us.

Next up it’s the evening portion of C & A’s date and Angie says Ciarran is eccentric, cheeky and fun, and that’s what she loves.  He finds his whole persona “addictive and intriguing” and that’s what she’s usually attracted to. TL/DR: He’s totally her jam.  She’s beaming with joy, and her hair looks like this:

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 W01xUDn

Nek minute she’s suddenly all somber and saying “but I can’t be with a jokester forever”, and her hair looks like this:

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Z5ITrso

It’s totally disjointed, and goes against everything she said last episode about wanting to be with someone who doesn’t take life seriously and with whom she can just have a laugh.  It is IMO clearly a reshoot designed to alter the original narrative.

Back on the date, realtime Angie is looking like someone who’d be perfectly happy to be with a jokester forever.  They’re laughing and then Ciarran starts talking about his childhood and his beloved Nan (*foreshadow alert*) and then they kiss.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BtGZACD

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MmCoJZw

Afterwards Angie gives us the “I really like him” quote/SC from the trailer.  She says she wasn’t expecting it, that he snuck in there and she “can really see a future with him”.  Ciarran may have leapfrogged over Timm at this point IMO.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 PlN91nQ

Morning breaks and Angie arrives at the mansion with her parents.  Jamie says he recognizes them from Instagram.  laugh out loud He’s clearly forgotten page 1 of The Stalker’s Handbook: never admit anything.

She splits the guys into two groups.  Dad gets Matt, Jackson, Ciarran, Carlin and Timm.  The rest are with Angie and Mum (very important to have Ryan and Jamie aside from the other boys to give them a chance to bitch about them, of course).

Dad has some questions for the boys and they have to answer honestly.  They’re basically an excuse for TPTB to remind us of the guys’ individual themes, IMO.

Ciarran is asked whether he’s been naked in public which IMO is code for “are you too wild for Angie?”  He nonchalantly admits to stripping for the GD, and my gut says Angie’s probably been with wilder anyway.

...snipped

The Kents regroup and Angie asks Dad what he thinks.  He says:

“If you’re looking at the Angie settle down and want to have kids type, I’d go for Carlin.  He seems like the right sort of guy.  

“If you’re going to still be travelling and want to have fun and not have kids till you’re 40 then old mate Ciarran is probably the one

Some interesting words there IMO – using the phrase “the one” in relation to both Ryan and Ciarran, while Carlin is just “the right sort of guy”.  

...snipped

Cocktail party and the hair and makeup department has upped their game another notch.  It’s probably just as well Ciarran doesn’t stay till the FRC or he’d need to be riding in on a unicorn with a rainbow mane wearing a gold sequin catsuit.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8nRMyMs

...snipped

Ciarran comes up to ask Angie for a chat and they cut to an ad.  When it comes back they’re at the RC and we never see this scene of him crying with Angie in the garden from the trailer.  I wonder why they chose to cut it out?

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1wNiEY3

At the RC he is still visibly upset and seems to be crying IMO.  It looks like he’s barely holding it together.  I hope they didn’t actually tell him his Nan had died half way through the cocktail party – that would be a new low.  

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8sTNsok

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I0HRRp7

When Angie gets to the RC her eyes immediately dart over to where Ciarran is standing.  He is out of focus and/or blatantly cropped out of frame for much of the ceremony.  I wonder how it’s all going to play out next ep.

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ab1cg3Y

All images sourced from Tenplay

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:23 am

mercieme wrote:

laugh out loud the Bachie family is something else, his ex goes on Matt’s season and then he shows up on Angie’s season, of course solely for love laugh out loud I can’t wait to see this Ciarran walk out episode because now I am wondering if he left to reunite with his ex BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 And this was Yvie’s top choice for Angie BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Well he may have left due to his grandmother but getting back with his ex so soon doesn’t suggest to me that he had strong feelings for Angie. His single date was also quite late so I don’t think he was the intended F1 anyway. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 am

Bobette wrote:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:45 am

:sprinklehearts

BacheloretteAU - Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GlWEm5b

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ciarran Stott - Speedboat/Light Blond Long Hair & Tatts - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Sundy
Idlemess
dolcimumma
mercieme
Kas_256
Just Looking
Storybook
sprout
Finch
Bachbee
Maddy