SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Pichic121 wrote:Just finished listening to Chicks in the Office podcast with Nick Viall. Sorry, I don’t know how to attach the link.  Anyway, they bring up some good points and it’s worth a listen, IMO.  Nick says that he has heard two different endings, as did one of the ladies.  I guess we shall see.....

I wonder what the two endings might be? Thoughts?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Doats Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:Just finished listening to Chicks in the Office podcast with Nick Viall. Sorry, I don’t know how to attach the link.  Anyway, they bring up some good points and it’s worth a listen, IMO.  Nick says that he has heard two different endings, as did one of the ladies.  I guess we shall see.....

Unfortunately, I have no thoughts, only confusion and disbelief. I just want to know what happens!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:34 pm

@Alanna Tyler is honestly the only man I like her top 4 and he appears to be the one she likes least (heading into FS) LOL. If she would've let him go sooner, I would've moved on from this how.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:34 pm

@Billysmom I assumed he meant RS first said Tyler and then switched to Jed. Or maybe Hannah is with Jed and Hannah is single.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:

I don’t know. Nick talked about meeting Tyler and had a few interesting takes on what he saw during a couple episodes and yet he says that he’s unspoiled. At this point, as much as I hate to say it, I just want this over. My head hurts laugh out loud. All 3 felt like Jed was the F1, yet admitted that they have heard things.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Tyler is honestly the only man I like her top 4 and he appears to be the one she likes least (heading into FS) LOL.  If she would've let him go sooner, I would've moved on from this how.

Me toooooo!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:39 pm

I don't know how people who have a certain reputation go on this show and not expect to be exposed? It's 2019 and social media is alive and well. People talk! I just don't get it.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Alanna wrote:

I’m soo bummed by Hannah. I would be fine if she chose someone other than Tyler but she just chose POS after POS. I wish we could rewind and have her try again sad

I don't know if Hannah wouldn't make the same decisions all over again. Girl wants what she wants and hasn't had many experiences to base those decisions and relationships on. Hopefully, she learned from this experience -- don't try and fix broken guys, relationships don't have to be hard, allow yourself to be loved and treated well.

Ultimately, this falls on Hannah and her choices and decisions. The whole season was tragic, no matter how TPTB try and spin the bad @$$, newly empowered single, Hannah B. I do feel for Hannah, she will definitely come out swinging on ATFR and the media circuit but deep down it has to hurt -- to be the somewhat unwanted Bachelorette, to be so easily manipulated by Luke and Jed, and then ultimately pick a liar and cheat (allegedly) and the break-up before ATFR. Especially since the Bachelorette has had such a good streak going -- 4/5 bachelorettes still with their F1? And, then to have Tyler be so loved by the public. Whether she loved Tyler or not, that she let the "unicorn" getaway is just another mark on her.

My poor Hannah Banana. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger -- so hoping she does learn and grow!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Tyler is honestly the only man I like her top 4 and he appears to be the one she likes least (heading into FS) LOL.  If she would've let him go sooner, I would've moved on from this how.

The funny thing I was not going to watch this season until I first saw RS original tyler as f1 spoiler and then I said I have to see how this plays out. After he switched it I was going to quit but then I really liked Tyler and a few others so I decided to stay. I was going to quit again after luke was supposed to go home episodes ago. Now I wish I did.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:I don't know how people who have a certain reputation go on this show and not expect to be exposed? It's 2019 and social media is alive and well. People talk! I just don't get it.
Some people just lack any sense of self awareness and think they can actually get away with it, imo. Maybe the problem is that they don't find how they treat others as an issue. This season has showed this in spades with multiple contestants.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:49 pm

The only thing this dumb Jed angle proves to me, is that any hope of Tyler/Hannah is DOA, stick a fork in it. The show needs to leave some doubt, or some hope of happiness. So instead of hinting at (probably) their future Bachelor (who they need to portray as suuuuuuper moved on and detached from Hannah), instead they are angling for a possible Jed reconciliation.

I don’t see it. Hannah and her family and friends have shaded him left and right. If I’m wrong, and Hannah takes him back on screen (perish the thought), I think I’m checking on this terrible show for real. That would truly be the most toxic and unfulfilling ending I can possibly imagine. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 pm

@Floridian1990 Same. I had zero interest in watching. I knew she would have bad taste in men. Then RS said Tyler, and I was like OH MY GAH I HAVE TO WATCH! RS is the reason I'm stuck here!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye