SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:11 pm

If and I mean If Hannah reconciles with Jed it will be in private. She is way too image conscious and the public doesn't support him/their relationship. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 pm

smg2587 wrote:Couple of ET articles. 
One of Chris Harrison saying he will go hard on Jed.
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-wants-to-push-jed-wyatt-on-his-girlfriend-scandal-during-bachelorette-finale-128721

Harrison said he doesn't have a specific "question" in mind for Wyatt. "I want his perspective. I want his say," he shared. "There's always three sides to the truth -- their version, their version and then the real version."

As for Wyatt's recent Instagram post, the Bachelor franchise host agrees fans should allow him the opportunity to speak. "And this just goes in general with social media -- it's so easy to you know, run to victim hill, run to accusatory hill, and just start screaming at the top of your lungs behind your little keyboard because you're safe. Let people speak," he said.

"Yeah, we heard Jed's girlfriend speak... And she was emotional, very believable. There's a lot of things to be said there," he continued. "Look, we know there was a relationship there... But I wanna hear the rest of it. I wanna hear his side of the story, so let's give him that chance. And he's gonna get it on live TV."

My opinion did not change.

He made promises to Haley but did not love her. She was sweet, available and in the same music circle. IMO she wanted a full commitment but Jed never gave it to her because he was not in love even if he said he loved her (I love my friend, pet, etc). Jed did not cut the tie because he was too jaded to think he would fall in love with Hannah. Bam! He did fall in love. He was jealous of Luke, his only true competitor. Stuck between not being able to break up with Haley while taping the show... stuck with Hannah to explain without cameras around so waited after the FRC to tell Hannah (which is a Nono)... stuck to no be able to explain his family that plans changed when he fell in love... regardless where he turned, he was a big azzole. ... I do think he is manipulative and I do not like him much, at least the edited version of him on my tv. But if he really fell in love with Hannah and it was genuine feelings, I still think that love prevails all.

The way CH spoke, I think Hannah gave a second chance but it did not work out. She is single today. But who knows? They maybe decided to wait the SM poop storm and date again.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:16 pm

I really think Hannah has moved on from Jed. At this point, I am ready to call the season done as I am sure the remaining contestants and lead are as well. It will be interesting to see people as they move forward.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Wait he actually called her Jed's girlfriend not ex-girlfriend? giggling :

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Windmill sex made wendy williams!  hehehe  

Wendy did not know they admit to sex on this show and approves of her sleeping with two guys and shutting Luke down. She thinks she should pick Peter. She just skipped right over Tyler's date, not salacious enough I guess.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I'm glad Tyler is enjoying his moment in the sun. His lead didn't take him seriously, thought he was a f*ckboi and the other men were better.  Chris and the rest didn't care for him either, which seeped out in their initial interviews.  He was not on their radar for bachelor.  He wasn't the lead's pick or a producer pick and he is sitting at 1m followers.  I love it.  I hope the fans go wild for him at ATFR and make it impossible for them to choose another Bachelor, if they are still considering others.

Maybe Hannah didnt go hardcore after the role because she knew she was a hot mess and would be a bad bachelorette.  She was right.

They can call up Peter Krause as a fall back. I’m sure he’s learned his lesson by now and would be grateful. Someone should be watching his feet in case we don’t get Tyler cause he’s too busy. All IMO.

They have too many good options from this season to go back to a Peter K.  I also think he may have blown his chances due to asking for too much in his last negotiations.  They didn’t like him nearly as much as he thought they did.

I never liked Peter much but he did have a rabid following. cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:00 pm

suzq wrote:I really think Hannah has moved on from Jed.  At this point, I am ready to call the season done as I am sure the remaining contestants and lead are as well.  It will be interesting to see people as they move forward.

Hannah is over Hed 100%. Good for her. The only thing that will save the season. Chris Harrison even calls Haley “Jed’s girlfriend!” Hahaha

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 pm

Soleil wrote:The younger they are the easier to be manipulated by the producers.

This season was only going to make sense for me if she figured out what a gem Tyler was and their first one on one date should have made it clear to her what a gem he really was. She wasted sooo much energy over Luke and made so many weird choices throughout the process. How are we to believe she found love after all the drama? The producers are making a mockery of the process and the ultimate goal of all this which is to find love. I just don’t see how the show can redeem this season after everything that’s happened. They’ll bring out Hannah with Jed and Tyler and give us two nights of explanations as to what went down, Jed will apologize, Tyler will pledge his loyal friendship, Hannah will claim she’s learned a lesson...everyone will move on. Sigh, what a let down. I definitely don’t want to hear about a reconciliation with Jed at ATFR that would just be the worst. Hope Tyler is happy at the end of all this.

This is why Kaitlyn was complaining the girls and guys are too young. I think they will go with Mike. They can always go with Tyler later. I think everyone is happy and have moved on.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 pm

I think people remember Mike as the tattletale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:36 am

HEA wrote:I think people remember Mike as the tattletale.

I haven't really seen that anywhere? I remember him for his huge smile and his sweetness to Hannah. I think he has a good shot to be the Bachelor. He's getting very good press today. JMO. https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-says-mike-johnson-is-contender-bachelor/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 am

The Bachelorette's Mike Johnson Is An Expert Tattler — & It's Why Bachelor Nation Adores Him

Of all the things that contestants on The Bachelorette are known for — showing off exorbitant amounts of skin (hello, Jordan in the gold speedo from Becca’s season), getting into physical fights (name any season, and there was most likely a brawl), getting hurt (ouch, Kevin!), or getting called out for having a girlfriend on retainer (see: DeMario, Scott) — perhaps the one thing that is sure to surface every season is the notorious Bachelorette Tattle. Just ask Bachelorette dude Mike Johnson.

The Tattle is what happens when some drama goes down in the mansion, and one or multiple men feel the need to go running to the Bachelorette to let her know that so-and-so is not here for the right reasons, or that what’s-his-name has been acting super sketchy when she’s not around.

The unfortunate truth of the matter, however, is that most men are not good at the Tattle, and it usually ends up blowing up in their faces, due in large part to frustrated Bachelorettes who would much prefer to spend their time getting to know their suitors than having to play referee to a bunch of squabbling sophomoric dudes.

Enter Mike, this season’s answer to a much-needed relationship guru. The effervescent Texas native has already won the hearts of Bachelor Nation just four episodes into the season (see some prime examples of his adoring fans below), and it is likely due in large part to the fact that he’s managed to master the Bachelorette Tattle, somehow able to call out bad dudes left and right without coming off as a tool or a pot-stirrer.

For example, his masterful way of dealing with Luke P. from the start has cemented his status as a gem among the contestants, from his pointed tongue-in-cheek toast following the first group date to his unwavering allegiance to Hannah’s well-being amid Luke P.’s badgering behavior. (And let’s not forget how he called out ABC Cam for concocting a desperate, last-minute story to earn sympathy from Hannah.)

The point being that Mike has figured out the right formula for an effective Tattle without sacrificing his integrity: be consistent, be sincere, and be transparent in your actions. He’s told Hannah from the start that he loves and honors the women in his life as his “queens,” and his behavior has been consistent ever since: every chance he gets to check in on Hannah’s feelings and emotions, he does, and he’s always eager to listen more than talk when they’re spending time alone.
The moments when he tells on his fellow contestants, then, feel less like Tattling than they do the work of a Bachelorette vigilante, brought onto the season to deliver some real talk about bad men’s bad behavior—and hopefully find love too. If Mike continues carrying himself through the rest of the season the way he’s been carrying himself thus far, he’s poised to make it through at least hometowns, we’re willing to bet.

Consider it a way of already “winning” The Bachelorette without making it all the way to the end just yet, because as Bachelor Nation knows, the biggest win of all is getting out of the season untouched by a bad edit. We’re rootin’ for ya, Mike!

Posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5218p228-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1385649

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/06/235042/mike-johnson-from-the-bachelorette-fan-favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:23 am

I love Tyler sense of humor ... I hope Peter appreciates it too Hugesmile

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1151530470758322179?s=20

Tyler Cameron (@TylerJCameron3) Tweeted:
https://t.co/23giEph2iW

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 35 91791310

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 35 3cb6d310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye