SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by RizBiz Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:The interesting thing is I see a lot of support for Luke on Facebook and Instagram and on his twitter. Though, the support for him on twitter is a little more mild compared to the other social media sites. I knew he had a following but I didn't think it was that big. Even some of my co workers are team Luke.

Good observation.
This shouldn’t be a surprise though.
There are MANY people who see through the edit.

They also believe that Luke has the right to be who he is and believe what he wants to. Whether they agree with him or not. Hating somebody because you disagree with them is foolishness.

The  guys in the house didn’t like him because he was their number #1 threat to winning Hannah’s heart. They shaded him whenever they could, and he reacted in defence to that.
Obviously, not always with wisdom.
Obviously, he was a fish out of water.
Obviously outside of his own normal comfort zones.
Viewers should be reminded though, that his own comfort zones are normal, comfort zones to VERY many people, as evidenced by the Twitter, Instagram followings you mentioned.
He is not in a minority in his viewpoints about sex and relationships.

People view things differently.
This is normal and should be respected.

What I can’t figure out is that people think it’s fine to blame and accuse Luke for his “nasty behaviour’ of ‘sl*t-shaming, judging,” etc. and then THESE very same people, become VERY judgmental themselves and do the VERY same thing they accuse him of, by THEIR  highly judgmental comments about him.

Do people not hear themselves and their own hypocrisy?

Especially, when they really don’t even know him and are judging him, yes JUDGING him, based upon a highly edited TV show...?
All imo.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:I think this post by Hannah's mom is anther sign that she is moving to LA after the season. They shipped things to LA and just shipped a car there. Honestly I think this move may be good for her right now, jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GpNjgHelc/

I bet she's doing dtws. I'm so happy for her if she does. That can be her happy ending laugh out loud. And some major $$ to boot.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Katie who posted on mamas ig is from Colton's season, yes?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:13 pm

RizBiz wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:The interesting thing is I see a lot of support for Luke on Facebook and Instagram and on his twitter. Though, the support for him on twitter is a little more mild compared to the other social media sites. I knew he had a following but I didn't think it was that big. Even some of my co workers are team Luke.

Good observation.

They also believe that Luke has the right to be who he is and believe what he wants to. Whether they agree with him or not. Hating somebody because you disagree with them is foolishness.

The  guys in the house didn’t like him because he was their number #1 threat to winning Hannah’s heart. They shaded him whenever they could, and he reacted in defence to that.
Viewers should be reminded though, that his own comfort zones are normal, comfort zones to VERY many people, as evidenced by the Twitter, Instagram followings you mentioned.

People view things differenly.

What I can’t figure out is that people think it’s fine to blame and accuse Luke for his “nasty behaviour’ of ‘sl*t-shaming, judging,” etc. and then THESE very same people, become VERY judgmental themselves and do the VERY same thing they accuse him of, by THEIR  highly judgmental comments about him.

Especially, when they really don’t even know him and are judging him, yes JUDGING him, based upon a highly edited TV show...?
All imo.

Do we know this to be factually true? Just curious.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm

mbl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:We need to see if Tyler makes a move? He was out in LA.. maybe he’ll do the ABC food there.. didn’t he sign with a model conbased out of LA? Interesting indeed..
We know Peter lives in LA but he isn’t in the picture !

Or Hannah is single now and is going to do DWTS !
We just gotta keep :detective

I posted in the SHV thread last night that Jed had a gig in Nashville last night, and there were no sightings of either Hannah or Tyler yesterday from what I could see for whatever that’s worth.  
This is a fan picture of Tyler posted just 10 minutes ago. Looks like he is still in New York.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GsG7HHJV-/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Luvstx
I am basing this comment and should have clarified, “ in the general christian community or camps”. In his own comfort zones. Luke’s viewpoint is confessionally not in the minority there.
Whether that can actually be supported by the numbers for individual’s opinions could be debated. My point is that for the recognized ‘christian standard”, sex outside of marriage is a no-no, even though it happens all the time.

And that’s where I think the support is largely coming from, based upon his following on social media and other media.

With that being said, I don’t believe that people from those camps are hating on Hannah personally. Probably most view this as a matter of “Love the sinner and hate the sin”.

That’s why I recommend that people read the articles posted by the christian community on this FSD episode, to gain a better understanding of  how they think about these things... and why there was such a clash.

Sadly, it has all turned very nasty... sad
Just my opinon.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:28 pm

North wrote:
BlueTone wrote:As a Christian, this really saddens me that he and family are trying to gloss over his obvious personality defects and act as though he is being persecuted for his beliefs. Those defects are what caused the problems we were shown, not because he was a "righteous man." Go quietly into your prayer corner Luke, grow up and wise up. no no

Same. And, the martyrdom of Luke and persecution of Hannah is really @#$%-ing me off.

The reason people don't like Luke has nothing to with his religion. It has nothing to do with him wanting to be abstinent before marriage. It has everything to do with how he behaved, the words he used. The lying. The pride. The arrogance. The disrespect. The lack of self-awareness.

He's definitely riding a wave of support from "persecuted" Christian warriors right now which really frustrates me. Just because someone is a Christian doesn't give them a free pass. I hope the MTA puts Luke back in place. Not with the guys bashing him, but just Luke being Luke - showing the world he is an arrogant, insolent, jerk who thinks he has no faults.

And I hope Hannah and Chris Harrison frame her relationship with Luke as a toxic one, and highlight the issues point by point. How Luke behaved with Hannah was not okay.

This! All of it. I think the Christian community who are coming to his support by and large haven't watched the season to understand the real issues with Luke. They are reacting to the question of 'sex before marriage, right or wrong.' imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm

mbl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:We need to see if Tyler makes a move? He was out in LA.. maybe he’ll do the ABC food there.. didn’t he sign with a model conbased out of LA? Interesting indeed..
We know Peter lives in LA but he isn’t in the picture !

Or Hannah is single now and is going to do DWTS !
We just gotta keep :detective

I posted in the SHV thread last night that Jed had a gig in Nashville last night, and there were no sightings of either Hannah or Tyler yesterday from what I could see for whatever that’s worth.  
Yes I saw that.. I really think she is so over Jed! And he is trying to get his musics back on track JMO.. so I don’t see him moving to LA..JMO
And Tyler at the moment is in NYC with his friend Matt..However didn’t he say that he would be in LA sometime in the future?( I thought I read it somewhere)..
Anyway just keep watching the feet! Less than two weeks we will know!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I think this post by Hannah's mom is anther sign that she is moving to LA after the season. They shipped things to LA and just shipped a car there. Honestly I think this move may be good for her right now, jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GpNjgHelc/

I bet she's doing dtws. I'm so happy for her if she does. That can be her happy ending laugh out loud. And some major $$ to boot.

DWTS would be great for Hannah. It’s a rigorous process that would take her full attention so a wonderful way to clear her mind of this mess.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Blue Tone,
In reality, they don’t have to watch the season,  since the previews and commercials have been broadcasting this specific issue all over the place. Any casual TV watcher has seen the previews, “Yes, I have had sex but Jesus still loves me”.
IMO the christian community who are “supporting Luke”, are dealing more with the ISSUE of sex before marriage and Hannah’s widely advertized comment, “Yes I have had sex but Jesus still loves me”.

They are not necessarily supporting “Luke P as a person having a hard time on a reality show’, but imo, more so dealing with the issue that has been front and center of this season: the connotations and clash of their spirituality in regards to sex and relationships.

With that being said, most would not condone any of his negative behaviour traits.
But everybody has them and they are not judging Luke for his.
They are dealing with an ISSUE. A BELIEF.
A belief that many in the christian circles feel is contrary to a christian lifestyle. Hence the uproar.
This is al my opinion.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : imo)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:44 pm

RizBiz wrote:

Good observation.

People view things differently.

All imo.

Yes yes yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye