SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 pm

@Summerfun1980 Well I guess it’s not what we think or interpret . Guess some still has him in a box. Glad Hannah doesn’t anymore . Ty is gonna be the F1. Any doubts ? Nope
For now Jmo

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I find this tweet by Lauren Zima so odd considering Peter or Tyler haven't even been eliminated yet.  Also abc hasn't even release ANY photo's of her final 2 guys or ANY photo's of the FRC.  Not even in her FRC dress. Has there ever been a season where we are down to the last week and still nothing from the FRC  yet?
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 57 Screen47

https://twitter.com/laurenzima

I never heard of Lauren Zima until this season. She is really starting to annoy me.

IMHO it doesn't matter what dirt comes out on the contestants, the fact of the matter is two of those guys have not been eliminated, but there are three not eliminated yet. By excluding Jed she is pretty much spoiling the season. IMO She would have been better off including him, to keep up the curiosity for the normal viewers. Is she letting others know she is in the know?

Whoever wrote the article and Lauren Zima probably excluded Jed because he is exposed as the scandalous contestant of the season, this is public knowledge now since it's covered by every major media outlet since 4 weeks and therefore Jed doesn't stand a chance in hell at being the Bachelor. Not because he is F1 and therefore there is nothing to spoil in the season yet.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:There’s literally nothing shady or questionable about Tyler’s likes or comments on his latest picture. He attended a spin class that raised money for Matt’s charity. He asked in his caption where people would like for them to go next. 

He’s not liking comments stating “I’m local” or “you’re so hot, you should be the next bachelor” like someone else that we know was doing this.

“I’m local”

And I’m cry’innnnn.

Hannah banana foanana, how could you have done this to me??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@teamfiercelove Yea. I just think it indicates he's single. No way would Hannah, who already thought he was a f*ckboi, be ok with him commenting on ig about traveling to go take spin classes with other women.  I don't see it. JMO
No this is impossible imo. If they’re back together then Hannah will need to trust him 200000% (I’m good at math laugh out loud) and acknowledge how her thoughts abt him were totally crazy, not further assume he’s cheating or a fckboi or whatever stuff she thought. Otherwise the relationship is already doomed before they even start imo.

FWIW, I don’t think Tyler’s liked anything inappropriate if he’s with Hannah or that would tell me he’s single.

IA that Hannah would need to trust him.  But their relationship would be very new so I don't think he would do it so as not to make her uncomfortable.  Hannah is not very secure and it would take her time to get there with Tyler.  JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Again geez...Hannah is not insecure . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:There’s literally nothing shady or questionable about Tyler’s likes or comments on his latest picture. He attended a spin class that raised money for Matt’s charity. He asked in his caption where people would like for them to go next. 

He’s not liking comments stating “I’m local” or “you’re so hot, you should be the next bachelor” like someone else that we know was doing this.

“I’m local”

And I’m cry’innnnn.

Hannah banana foanana, how could you have done this to me??

Or..Wanna make out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@teamfiercelove Yea. I just think it indicates he's single. No way would Hannah, who already thought he was a f*ckboi, be ok with him commenting on ig about traveling to go take spin classes with other women.  I don't see it. JMO
No this is impossible imo. If they’re back together then Hannah will need to trust him 200000% (I’m good at math laugh out loud) and acknowledge how her thoughts abt him were totally crazy, not further assume he’s cheating or a fckboi or whatever stuff she thought. Otherwise the relationship is already doomed before they even start imo.

FWIW, I don’t think Tyler’s liked anything inappropriate if he’s with Hannah or that would tell me he’s single.

IA that Hannah would need to trust him.  But their relationship would be very new so I don't think he would do it so as not to make her uncomfortable.  Hannah is not very secure and it would take her time to get there with Tyler.  JMO
I mean in general taken guys (or gals) shouldn’t be liking any flirty comments or suggestive pics of other people, regardless of anything imo. It just invites troubles. And Tyler hasn’t done any of that at all from what I’ve seen. After liking spin class comments, he liked a cute pic of Hannah. Let’s assume he’s just a friend, he’s already treating Hannah infinitely better than her faux-iance did. Tyler for f1! Tyler for bachelor! Tyler for president!! laugh out loud he’s a gem.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:47 pm

Yes, I get that but he hashtagged #AfterTheFinalRose. For a guy that makes cuzlions choosing the crapiest outfits, I would think he knows what dress he choose for what epi. MO.

Sharnee wrote:@GuardianAngel Looks like her MTA dress
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 57 51f6d710

Sc mine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:49 pm

^^ He corrected his caption. He meant MTA.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:50 pm

@Alanna He is also always with his wingman Matt. Which I like. Good sign.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Pilot Pete just liked that Cary pic too

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:51 pm

@Alanna I really do just think he's a good guy, has no hard feelings, and likely feels bad for Hannah. I get wanting him for Hannah. I do. But she didn't want him for herself.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye