SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:21 pm

BlueTone wrote:@Doggoneit I hope she no longer views it that way - at least it seems now that she can look back and know how much she grew through that process. I hope anyway.

@Bleiby527 I see your point, but still if she actually chose Tyler as F1, it would mean she came to know what she needed at that point vs. having to learn it later in a harder way. I'd love to see the story unfold where she is saved the agony of the Jed debacle.

If she is single and has no regrets, that's a decent outcome. If she and Tyler find they really love one another now and are trying to make a go of it, that's even better. peace

Yup agree with your reasoning! I think she picked Jed in Greece and she and Tyler are picking each other now. But we'll see!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 pm

@Luvstruck normally People shoot is done on Thursday or Friday before ATFR, iirc.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:But the questions for me aren't about who she originally picked. It's who she's going to pick at the ATFR on Tuesday. I think she very well picked Jed in Greece, but does that even matter anymore since she's obviously dumped him?

The question is if she's single or if she's with Tyler. That's the only interesting question for me. In the present day. Greece was months ago.

I believe most agree with you. Although I do want to see what she says to Jed and to her final 2 Tyler. I also want to see the breakup with Jed. How it goes down etc. Then of course what is happening now. Single or with Tyler or with someone else.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:16 pm

Hannah's new Instagram story is pretty funny
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:But the questions for me aren't about who she originally picked. It's who she's going to pick at the ATFR on Tuesday. I think she very well picked Jed in Greece, but does that even matter anymore since she's obviously dumped him?

The question is if she's single or if she's with Tyler. That's the only interesting question for me. In the present day. Greece was months ago.

There are some that think that Tyler will be her F1 at the FRC. I just can't see it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

There are some that think that Tyler will be her F1 at the FRC.  I just can't see it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Jmo.  

Oh gotya, yeah I think Jed was original F1 and Tyler is the new F1. Or else she's single, but I'm starting to get more of a vibe lately that they're together (Hannah and Tyler). But we'll see!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:35 pm

sdmom wrote:@Luvstruck normally People shoot is done on Thursday or Friday before ATFR, iirc.

Thanks, so basically we need to track Tyler & Jed this week to see who gets to LA first.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Luvstruck normally People shoot is done on Thursday or Friday before ATFR, iirc.

Thanks, so basically we need to track Tyler & Jed this week to see who gets to LA first.

Though to be fair, even though I think Jed was Original F1 I don't see him doing a People shoot with Hannah after he was outed for going on the show with a serious girlfriend. It's either going to be Hannah by herself or Hannah with Tyler. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:54 pm

If Hannah is indeed single you have to wonder if People will do a photo shoot at all.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:57 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Hannah's new Instagram story is pretty funny

Can she be anymore clearer giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:00 pm

@Sharnee ARE Y'ALL FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!????? Holy Cow!
Denial Den!!! I am in!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:01 pm

JMFan wrote:If Hannah is indeed single you have to wonder if People will do a photo shoot at all.

Seems People would still like the content to fill the space even if it is only pics of how she ended up single with her transformative season & possibly what's next for her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye