SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:07 am

HEA wrote:So Luke sharing his side of a story versus Haley who claimed she wanted to tell her side of a story is different? Mmmm okay.

I would be proud to call her SIL and his brother, my family. They love him, defend him and stand by him. Nice to know this hate remains in SM

Jmo

But didn't Luke already show us his side of the story ad nausesm throughout the whole season? I don't think there's anything left for him to say - he showed us again and again how manipulative and delusional he is. The difference with Haley is that she wasn't on the show and her "side of the story" was how we were introduced to her. We've seen more than enough sides already from Luke. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:43 am

Imo, Luke and fam are more interested in milking his 15 min than in getting to his "truth." And it grieves me that they are seen as a voice for Christians.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:43 am

HEA wrote:So Luke sharing his side of a story versus Haley who claimed she wanted to tell her side of a story is different? Mmmm okay.

I would be proud to call her SIL and his brother, my family. They love him, defend him and stand by him. Nice to know this hate remains in SM

Jmo

And enable him. And make excuses for him.  They enable and excuse his very problematic behavior.

I, for one, would LOVE to hear more of Luke's side of the story. I find him fascinating -- his thought process, his lying, his manipulating, his gaslighting, lack of remorse, low social IQ, low emotional IQ, lack of self-awareness, etc... It is AMAZING to watch him attempt to string together thoughts and ideas and weave them to his favor.

I'm glad Luke has supportive family b/c this can't be a very nice time for him right now. But any hopes I had for them encouraging Luke to examine his behavior and seek change go out the window every time I read one of their posts or statements. IMO, it is apparent they believe Luke is a victim, unaccountable for any of his actions or comments, and that their Christianity is the only Christianity.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:52 am

yana_bach wrote:For some reason I listened to Luke’s SIL’s stories and she asked if people would be interested in a tell-all video where Luke explains what happened from his point of view. These people are more insufferable than the Murrays, IMO.

IMO, I think the whole family felt that they were on a mission to explain/demonstrate their expression of Christianity - especially how men and women relate to each other. That was his stated purpose for going on the show. This video they want to do is like Jed going back into the music studio, it's all about fullfilling their purpose.

By producing their own version they get to control it all instead of being at the whim of tptb. They are still on their mission.

Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:37 am

BlueTone wrote:Imo, Luke and fam are more interested in milking his 15 min than in getting to his "truth." And it grieves me that they are seen as a voice for Christians.

Agreed. What will we hear from Luke a taped version to make him look good?? He complained about the edit but as other contestants have said, the edit can make you look one thing but the words and behavior are yours? When he screamed at Garret that was production manipulated? When he lied to Hannah about Luke S that was production manipulated?  

He had his chance to air his side in front of an audience where he was obviously coached and could not process in his slow brain what the appropriate thing to say.

He just wants a tell-all taped version of their own because they can produce, edit and manipulate what he’s going to say. Please. ENOUGH. He’s just a self-righteous dude who does not exhibit Christian values. IMO.

He should just move on, forgive himself and change his behavior.  Better for his mental health.

North wrote:

Jmo

And enable him. And make excuses for him.  They enable and excuse his very problematic behavior.

I, for one, would LOVE to hear more of Luke's side of the story. I find him fascinating -- his thought process, his lying, his manipulating, his gaslighting, lack of remorse, low social IQ, low emotional IQ, lack of self-awareness, etc... It is AMAZING to watch him attempt to string together thoughts and ideas and weave them to his favor.

I'm glad Luke has supportive family b/c this can't be a very nice time for him right now. But any hopes I had for them encouraging Luke to examine his behavior and seek change go out the window every time I read one of their posts or statements. IMO, it is apparent they believe Luke is a victim, unaccountable for any of his actions or comments, and that their Christianity is the only Christianity.

All IMO.

That’s why Jed and Luke are so similar. Toxic men who have no respect for women. Their families enable the bad behavior. All MO. I’ve seen enough and read enough.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I'm always way behind trying to catch up on the episodes, but Hannah likes to pretend she is a beast, but I see a fragile girl here, especially talking in this clip.  Her voice is shaking and she seems so distraught.  No wonder she is nervous about ATFR.  Jmo.

I saw it differently. I found the way she spoke about her Christianity and sl*t shaming to be incredibly brave and eloquent. She started off nervous but grew stronger and more articulate as she was speaking. I liked how she pointed out to the audience that everyone was a sinner and no one was perfect. I was also super impressed how she said she was glad she'd kept Luke as long as she had as it might help women and girls who watched the show with their own negative and abusive relationships.

I was so proud of the way she handled herself. She's a very brave girl. IMO

We don't have to point out that others are sinners.  That's the job of the Holy Spirit to convict us of our sin.  Shows me she feels some shame.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I'm always way behind trying to catch up on the episodes, but Hannah likes to pretend she is a beast, but I see a fragile girl here, especially talking in this clip.  Her voice is shaking and she seems so distraught.  No wonder she is nervous about ATFR.  Jmo.

I saw it differently. I found the way she spoke about her Christianity and sl*t shaming to be incredibly brave and eloquent. She started off nervous but grew stronger and more articulate as she was speaking. I liked how she pointed out to the audience that everyone was a sinner and no one was perfect. I was also super impressed how she said she was glad she'd kept Luke as long as she had as it might help women and girls who watched the show with their own negative and abusive relationships.

We don't have to point out that others are sinners.  That's the job of the Holy Spirit.  Shows me she feels some shame.  Jmo.  

I personally was very impressed with Hannah's brand of Christianity. It seems to be about loving others and herself despite the fact that she's flawed and makes mistakes. She also called out those in her community who used their Christianity to shame her instead of to show her love, which I also thought was very brave.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

We don't have to point out that others are sinners.  That's the job of the Holy Spirit.  Shows me she feels some shame.  Jmo.  

I personally was very impressed with Hannah's brand of Christianity. It seems to be about loving others and herself despite the fact that she's flawed and makes mistakes. She also called out those in her community who used their Christianity to shame her instead of to show her love, which I also thought was very brave.

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with her making excuses for her behavior and justifying it. To me, she seems like a baby Christian and doesn't realize how to live a Godly, Christian life. That's okay, she's young and has time to grow in her faith. A mature Christian doesn't throw around the phrase, I did this or that...and Jesus still loves me. It doesn't work that way. Confess sin, repent from sin, turn from sin, but do not make excuses for your sin. Luke seemed a little more mature to me in his faith, but I think he needs anger management classes. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with her making excuses for her behavior and justifying it.  To me, she seems like a baby Christian and doesn't realize how to live a Godly, Christian life.  That's okay, she's young and  has time to grow in her faith.  A mature Christian doesn't throw around the phrase, I did this or that...and Jesus still loves me.  It doesn't work that way.  Confess sin, repent from sin, turn from sin, but do not make excuses for your sin.  Luke seemed a little more mature to me in his faith, but I think he needs anger management classes.  Jmo.  

I don't feel like she made excuses for her sin though? She just said "Jesus still loves me." On Men Tell All, I believe she was saying that only God should do the judging rather than other Christians (James 4:12). IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
yana_bach wrote:For some reason I listened to Luke’s SIL’s stories and she asked if people would be interested in a tell-all video where Luke explains what happened from his point of view. These people are more insufferable than the Murrays, IMO.

IMO, I think the whole family felt that they were on a mission to explain/demonstrate their expression of Christianity - especially how men and women relate to each other.  That was his stated purpose for going on the show.  This video they want to do is like Jed going back into the music studio, it's all about fullfilling their purpose.  

By producing their own version they get to control it all instead of being at the whim of tptb.  They are still on their mission.

I think they may attend The Church of The Gaslight, not God's Light. Christians like this demonstrate the  meanness of christians, using religion as a weapon to condemn others. I was taught, "but by the grace of God go I, that none should boast".  Yes, I agree that Luke came off as Josh 2.0. He needs Jesus and a therapist ASAP.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:22 pm

I can't bring it over, but Jed just posted an IG story of him heel clicking. laugh out loud. Let's bring him in on the shenanigans and misdirection...why not! Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Jmo

I actually agree that his family has his back and that’s a great thing. I think right now peiple are just saturated with all the Luke talk. He will have his chance to redeem himself as a new villain from the next season emerges. BN will be on to the next one. He prob just needs to lay low for awhile.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye