SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:52 pm

I’m in my own camp here I guess- I hate this idea and hate all the dwts showmances. I can see it all happening tho sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Could someone please point me to CH's comment about a loop de loop?  Was it in an interview?  A magazine article?   TIA!
GMA interview that aired last week.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/chris-harrison-says-hannah-leaves-bachelorette-happy-woman-170111656--abc-news-tv.html.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Hannah was listening to her Femme playlist again recently. There are songs about general female empowerment, lying, cheating guys with their side girls, mean dudes overall, not letting hate get to you etc. Sounds like these apply to both Jed and Luke and staying strong in the midst of all this. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m in my own camp here I guess- I hate this idea and hate all the dwts showmances. I can see it all happening tho sad

No, hi. I’m here. Party of two.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:27 pm

I Love Max and Peta, but got kinda turned off of dwts last season, so having Hannah and Tyler dancing with my fav couple from the show would be epic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Has this been posted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T3RwTHUwv/?igshid=ifrrt7puy3ag

I’m gonna start throwing up now- I think Tyler was f1 heading into the frc and she changed her mind at the last second, based on this preview.

Omg work it out somehow, you two!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:58 pm

@Alanna Yes, in the finale thread. I still think she let Tyler go early, and the "I'm going to have to break a man's heart today" could be about F3 ceremony. JMO

I think the "this is not how things were supposed to go" was post ceremony re Jed/Haley.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 pm

@Alanna

I want it to be the other way around. Hannah would get so much more hate if she went against her instincts because of a guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Patience2415 wrote:@Alanna

I want it to be the other way around. Hannah would get so much more hate if she went against her instincts because of a guitar.
Well you know what LITERALLY NO ONE says??? The way to a woman’s heart is screeching a made up song hoping the nearby cameramen don’t get scared & run away from the commotion :tissuebox

And ok, I’ll see everyone in the finale thread. I have too many obsessive irons in the fire rn, hard to keep up laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Yes, in the finale thread. I still think she let Tyler go early, and the "I'm going to have to break a man's heart today" could be about F3 ceremony.  JMO

I think the "this is not how things were supposed to go" was post ceremony re Jed/Haley.

Could be anything.

could also mean that ep1 she thought that Luke was F1 and Jed or Peter F3..... then Luke gone, she put both Jed and Tyler equality F1 and F2. She said in the most recent teaser that "this is why we do not date 2 people at the same time" .... which means IN MY OPINION that both where AT THAT TIME the perfect combination of F1.

At the end, the guitar won. IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 pm

Alanna wrote:Has this been posted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0T3RwTHUwv/?igshid=ifrrt7puy3ag

I’m gonna start throwing up now- I think Tyler was f1 heading into the frc and she changed her mind at the last second, based on this preview.

Omg work it out somehow, you two!
i wonder why she didn't try to reunite with tyler in greece when she found out about jed's deceit if she loved both men equally. i know i would run to the other man i loved if i found out the one i picked deceived me the whole time - before it's too late. something doesn't add up here to me. the lack of two limos in the preview is surpising. all jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye