SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna LOL hmm Hannah with Matt?  I don’t see it hehehe hehehe
LMAO following the new positivity directive. How’d I do????? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Of course, i know when a post here is Tannah with doubts. I completely understand that. No problem with that.  I can differentiate posters here at the Fan Thread who are Tannah with doubts between a post that discredits Tannah WHICH this Fan Forum thread is about. this is not Hannah only fan Forum. This is not Tyler only Fan Forum.

RS spoiler change TOTALLY changed one's Tannah's thinking. Because of RS and Reddit Spoiler saying the same thing, A Tannah now aligns her once "WHY Tannah is Endgame" with "oh, Tannah is together I see it but RS said they're not together. " And feel frustration for Hannah not picking Tyler.

However, posts that are adding to the WHY Tannah are just friends. Tannah has both moved on. Hannah has sadly not seen Tyler that Tyler is this. Tyler is that. Belongs to another thread.

It frustrates me. Depresses me even to imagine posts HERE at the Fan Thread, posts starting with Tannah shipping BUT ending posts with something like "Hannah, why did you not pick Tyler? Implying there is something wrong with Hannah. And obviously that is not Fan-ning there. there is a very thin line with posts such as those. Isn't that for General Discussion? If i believe Hannah did not pick tyler and is going back to Jed Rolling Eyes , would i like to see that here when Jed has his own Fan Forum?

I rarely go to the other threads PRECISELY because of the majority is Tannah are just supportive friends. I'm tired of it. Color me stupid or delusional. BUT let me have my safe haven here.

IMTOA

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:18 pm

@Alanna we have to be realistic! rofl

Here’s my attempt: when sitting down on the coach, they might look into each other eyes and fall in love again. :yes:

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna we have to be realistic! rofl

Here’s my attempt: when sitting down on the coach, they might look into each other eyes and fall in love again. :yes:
I don’t think there’s a need to essentially mock others opinions or statements. Personally, I just think it’d be nice for it to be positive in here.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113