SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:09 pm

I find it interesting that it is worded -- what is the future for all of them regarding Hannah and her Final 2 men? Is it normally worded like that? I don't remember that it has been before, but maybe I'm wrong.

suzq

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:45 pm

@bluwavz  Thanks.

Yeah sounds like Peter gets night 1 alone. Wonder if we get any LCD Monday. Just from the sound of Mondays episode even if a whole hour is spent on Peter and break ins talking about the episode there is still 15-20 minutes or more to fill if its just Peter and MTP. Also really not sure if Peter stuff can fill 45 minutes of content, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz  Thanks.

Yeah sounds like Peter gets night 1 alone. Wonder if we get any LCD Monday. Just from the sound of Mondays episode even if a whole hour is spent on Peter and break ins talking about the episode there is still 15-20 minutes or more to fill if its just Peter and MTP. Also really not sure if Peter stuff can fill 45 minutes of content, imo.

Why would they spend so much time with the F3?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:52 pm

I think, based on absolutely nothing maybe laugh out loud, that they’re promoting the “Hannah ends up single” narrative too strongly. Lauren Zima is this show’s latest & greatest mouth piece thanks to her boyfriend, and even her ig story asked *if* Hannah ends up with a man? Y/n (apologies for the jed ptsd, folks, blame Lauren).

So I think she’ll end up with someone at the literal end (afr) and there’s no one left but Tyler imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:56 pm

@nannymargie well we have F3 ceremony, following Peter after his elimination being distraught, Peter alone on the couch I guess, then Peter plus Hannah, then meet the parents. Seems like enough to me? Peter is getting a bachelor audition so he needs time. IMO

Plus let’s be honest, They need to save Tyler for night 2.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I was trying to say going be the description of the episode I don't think they have enough to fill in the time with just Peter's exit, interview, and MTP. I also don't think Peter or Peter and Hannah can fill that much time of on air coverage. That is why I am speculating if we get some of the LCDs as well on Monday. Just feels like a good amount of extra time still needs to be filled if they decide to go with F3 and MTP as the only things we see on Monday. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I was trying to say going be the description of the episode I don't think they have enough to fill in the time with just Peter's exit, interview, and MTP. I also don't think Peter or Peter and Hannah can fill that much time of on air coverage. That is why I am speculating if we get some of the LCDs as well on Monday. Just feels like a good amount of extra time still needs to be filled if they decide to go with F3 and MTP as the only things we see on Monday. All jmo.

The filming this season is so out of whack

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:42 pm

I really agree that they can't give Peter so much time. I think the break-up, if Jed is F!, will be there too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 pm

It’s really interesting to me that we haven’t seen any promos involving rings, or the classic feet out of a limo. Was there even an engagement?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:06 pm

If Tuesday is only two hours and includes a traumatic Frc plus the Hannah/Jed breakup and sitdown in studio, I'm not sensing a ton if time available for Tyler reconciliation, jmo.... :-(
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Billysmom wrote:If Tuesday is only two hours and includes a traumatic Frc plus the Hannah/Jed breakup and sitdown in studio, I'm not sensing a ton if time available for Tyler reconciliation, jmo.... :-(

I must have read it wrong but I thought the final rose ceremony is all taking place on Monday. Followed by a one hour afr and then Tuesday either a one hour but prob two hour afr.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think it’ll go like this, night 1: The show starts at F3 RC, Peter’s eliminated, then Hannah’s live with Chris & the audience talking about how hard it was for her etc, commercial, then Peter comes out to join them and Hannah and Peter talk. After that segment, we go back to the show and we see everything that happened in Greece, MTP, LCD’s, FRC, the whole thing. Seeing how emotional Hannah is that last day, they’ll have more footage than usual to use. And in between commercial breaks, they have past contestants like the Hannah’s friends and people from paradise weighing in on what’s happening during the episode. At the end Chris talks about Greece not being the end of the story, teases the Jed breakup etc. Night 2: the order this happens really depends on if a reconciliation is in the cards but night 2 will be her sit downs with Jed & Tyler and showing the Jed breakup. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121