SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:45 am

Lucas15 wrote: But IIRC many have said that's not what it was about for them - it's a time to explore things like religious beliefs, political beliefs, where to live, views on children, true objectives for after the show, etc. These are all things that can be boring or just too revealing to air and the FD is the first - and only - alone time off camera of the entire season.

:yes:
Rachel commented (either on Nick's podcast or another interview) that she had a list of questions that she discussed on her season's FSDs. It's probably a mix depending on the lead.

I'm most curious how the lead handles FS with the contestants that they know they're not going to choose (regardless of sex). Do they tell their non-F1s that they're not choosing them? Do some leads keep the charade going? And what about the contestants who don't want to be chosen, like Rachel when she fell asleep with Nick giggling ? Didn't Constantine tell Ash that he didn't want to go to the FS? I'm guessing that other contestants tell the lead in the FS where they truly want to be at the end of the season, and that's the reason that finales sometimes change everything dramatically, IMO.

Once the franchise ends, someone should compile the "True Stories of the FSD"--how many of us would read it?!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:53 am

@Lucas15 I also think that Hannah thought Tyler would cope with being f2 better than Peter, so decided to let Peter go at f3. At the end of the day, the F1 is the F1 and the other 2 or 3 were probably never going to be F1 and will always be hurt. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am

alwayscooking wrote:I think going into FSD's Jed was Hannah's f1 with maybe Peter as her f2, but something major happened on her date with Tyler and her feelings for him surprised her.  To see Hannah say, "I have never been more respected by a man, ever, I mean ever", is a major statement, and to see her in tears when Tyler left, to me displays a deep emotional bond. If I were Jed, (as the supposed f1) I would have a more difficult time seeing that than Hannah say she had sex with someone else.

IMO this is why some people view an "emotional affair" as at least as damaging to a relationship as a physical (sexual) one.

alwayscooking wrote:I do believe Hannah is a bit infatuated with Jed and the whole Nashville musician thing, part of the reason why he was able to play so much.   I think her family will sense that, probably have other reservations about Jed as well and his MTP's will not go well.  They will see Tyler as better fit, someone that truly loves and respects her.   I think they will show Hannah extremely torn making her decision, but will still choose Jed.  If there is a possible reconciliation between Hannah and Tyler, they will show Hannah second guessing her decision with Jed very quickly and then the Haley drama the last straw, where she ends it with him.

I do think Hannah will ask Tyler for another chance, I wish he would have been her f1 from the beginning but seeing all the post filming activity I don't know if that's possible. Her interview with LZ at the MTA, gave us a clue,  that she was afraid of Tyler, so it wasn't that she didn't love him, but probably was afraid of a true love.   I also can't believe all the SM happenings are just trolling by everyone.  Seems like as we get closer the the FRC, the lead starts to get excited about it being over and posting more hints and that is all pointing to Tyler right now.
snipped

I don't, at this point, believe that Tyler was Hannah's "F1" as defined by the show, but I DO think he was the one she really wanted but was afraid to pick. If you look at Hannah's relationship history (as she described it in her interview with Nick on the Viall Files) she had one guy that she was totally and passionately in love with for like 6 years, who treated her badly (probably because he didn't love her back). She then had a relationship (with engagement discussed) with another guy - up until she mentioned having had a casual conversation with the first guy - and the second guy broke up with her because he felt she was still in love with the first guy. She went back to the first guy and told him she still loved him (so the second guy was actually right all along) and after 2 days of stringing her on, he told her he was actually with someone else (suggesting that he never was in love with Hannah). In short, her history is that the guys she loves don't love her back and the ones that love her, she doesn't love. Little wonder, IMO, that she could be afraid that Tyler doesn't really love her. IMO she will come to learn that he really does and this is really the end of her story arc.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 am

veg_out wrote:snipped
I'm most curious how the lead handles FS with the contestants that they know they're not going to choose (regardless of sex). Do they tell their non-F1s that they're not choosing them? Do some leads keep the charade going? And what about the contestants who don't want to be chosen, like Rachel when she fell asleep with Nick giggling ? Didn't Constantine tell Ash that he didn't want to go to the FS? I'm guessing that other contestants tell the lead in the FS where they truly want to be at the end of the season, and that's the reason that finales sometimes change everything dramatically, IMO.

Once the franchise ends, someone should compile the "True Stories of the FSD"--how many of us would read it?!

IMO the show wants them to continue the charade - so they can (more easily) get devastated tears (regardless of sex) in the limo ride of shame. In practice I think some keep up the charade and others will give their reject a clue. IMO Constantine was in interesting "special case" - (the show made him self-eliminate based on what I heard at the time) but I do think sometimes a cast will tell the lead they don't want to be picked. If someone ever compiles a tell all - I would absolutely read it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think because at this point she had already IMO decided that Jed was her F1, she probably thought that Tyler and Peter were pretty interchangeable in their placement. Then she had her fantasy suite with Tyler. Whatever happened in there caused her to realize that she fell for him and didn’t want to let him go (per her own words). That last week must have been a wild ride for her.

IMO this is spot on. She actually told CH before the RC that there had been a change - IMO that change removed Peter from the final 2 and replaced him with Tyler. But I also tend to agree that Jed was F1 at that point and while we don't know (yet) all that we will see on this 7/26-7/30 episode sequence, I think Hannah got swept up in a sea of producer manipulation. She had already told them she was picking Jed, that was what they wanted her to do, and she likely felt she just didn't have a choice but to go through and do what she had told them she was going to do. This is, IMO, pretty much like what happened to both Jason and Arie and why people will do what production wants them to.
JMHO

Good post.  I too believe by FS she told production Jed was F1 as she was moving forward with the plan. But Tyler proving himself to be the real deal, which she didn't expect, threw a wrench in the plan. I can’t shake the feeling that maybe “she jumped the fence” in Greece though whether during the FRC or directly after, instead of waiting to post filming like Arie and Jason. We’ve gotten sooo little of the finale from in the previews. And I remember Ben and Ashley I saying on their podcast that they heard the finale was WILD. I don’t think they were talking about what was to come on ATFR but was has already been filmed.  JMO

Edited to add that Hannah said in her first interviews back from Greece she was excited for people to see how her season ends and she really didn’t want it spoiled. What is exciting about her leaving Greece with jed, the frontrunner for several episodes? The switch to Tyler is what I think she’s was talking about being excited for people to see. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:snipped

IMO the show wants them to continue the charade - so they can (more easily) get devastated tears (regardless of sex) in the limo ride of shame. In practice I think some keep up the charade and others will give their reject a clue. IMO Constantine was in interesting "special case" - (the show made him self-eliminate based on what I heard at the time) but I do think sometimes a cast will tell the lead they don't want to be picked. If someone ever compiles a tell all - I would absolutely read it.

Nick talked about this on one of his podcast. He said that he knew it was Vanessa and so he went to producers and was like, “ok how do we get through the rest of this?” “Help me”.  He was very aware that Vanessa would be watching the show back and he didn’t want to do anything to damage their relationship but he knew that he had a show to finish. He said it was hard going in to the over night portion of the fantasy dates because he feared there would be an expectation of intimacy with the other 2 women and that he told them he “wasn’t going to have sex with anyone and that they needed to use the time to get know each other better”.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:01 pm

So then they told raven to skip around the following morning laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:04 pm

I just hope that Jed doesn't bring out his guitar. I can't believe they let him play so much to begin with and IMO it seems insincere.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:10 pm

Is it strange that Tyler won't be heading to LA tomorrow?

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:14 pm

@bleuberry he doesn’t need to be there until Tuesday?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:15 pm

^^^@bleuberry are you asking because you think he is final 1? Because if he was final 1 it would be strange. I’m thinking maybe she picks no one. So not strange that the final 2 guys won’t be there until Monday. I wish we were going to learn everything on Monday! Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it strange that Tyler won't be heading to LA tomorrow?
I said it in the SHV thread but Peter K didn't leave for LA until the Monday of the finale. Since we know Tyler's F2, it's not strange imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121