Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:38 pm

@sdmom wrote:
@sdmom wrote:I looked back pages of SM tracking, and it looks like IF there’s a SHV, it will be possibly  1/3-1/5. Madi was pretty quiet on sm during those days posted a story 1/4 but looks like an old one. Peter nothing 1/3, posted stories 1/4 and 1/5, but locations unknown. I think Hannah Ann was quiet on 1/3, but had a story 1/4 with unknown locations.

So, IF Peter indeed has some SHV so far, the two possible dates are:
12/11-12/13
1/3-1/5

That actually fits the every 2-3 weeks timeframes for SHV.
Any feedback? @smg2587

So far, we have no airport sighting, and the evidence for potential SHV is no sighting, no live posting on sm. IMO.
1/17 until now, both Peter and Madi were/still are  MIA, but Hannah was in Knoxville on 1/18.

The potential SHV dates:
12/11-12/14
1/3-1/5
1//17 - 1/19 and beyond.

I’d say they look like SHV patterns of the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 56493

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:39 pm

@sdmom wrote:Our posters did/are doing a great job of tracking their whereabouts post show.
IMO, SHV tells us a lot who f1 is.
Based on sm activities, it looks like Peter and Madi possibly have had 3 SHV already. Hannah Ann is always somehow accounted for during those three weekends.
Madi, IMO, is the most logical choice of f1, or Peter is pursuing her post filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:29 pm

@sportsgirl94 wrote:snipped
Personally, I think it is Madi.  Hannah Ann is following all the Bachelorette IG profiles, the SHV pattern points to Madi and Hannah Ann was back on social media the night after the FRC.  I am usually wrong but JMO.
snipped  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lirpa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:27 am

HANNAH'S FIRST BREAKUP (Puppy)  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f429
In this video that Bachelor ABC posted to their Twitter page on 1/21/20 @ 5pm PST: (https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1219786764568547328), Hannah Ann mentions that after her first breakup her Dad offered Disneyworld or a puppy, and she chose a puppy named Coco Chanel.  

CURRENT DAY (New Puppy???)  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f415
On January 7th, Hannah Ann posted a picture to her instagram with a puppy (https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CsHkkg2PM/)....

Possibly this is another puppy she got after another breakup? question Possibly a breakup with Peter? no idea

She has quite a few pictures with other dogs on her instagram and not even sure which one is Coco Chanel Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f429 .
Lirpa
Lirpa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:10 pm

@Jolena wrote:I was re=watching some parts of episode 3 and  I think i noticed what might be little coded words that Peter and Madison might have that lets her know that he's referring to her.  At the rose ceremony before he hands out the roses he says "There's been alot of"amazing moments" and I'm "holding onto" that., and the Camera pans to Madison and she nods & smiles. The other night he  ended with the same words "Im holding onto that" and again you can see he's looking straight at her like the words are meant for her. I guess its its the only way he can guard her heart like he promised her he would try to do on their date. Did anyone else notice this?  Im trying to look for whatever bits and pieces of crumbs there are to see the love story since TPTB try so hard NOT to show us. I'm going to look for more of these codes and clues in the upcoming episodes. jmo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum