SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Another thing Tyler said on AF, was that he plans on still getting his contractors license soon, he has a buddy down in Florida he wants to get some projects going with him, didn't specify what, then this partner can take care of things while Tyler does other things in other places. I really glad he's following through with getting his license, it's always another thing to fall back on if ever needed.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:33 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Another thing Tyler said on AF, was that he plans on still getting his contractors license soon, he has a buddy down in Florida he wants to get some projects going with him, didn't specify what, then this partner can take care of things while Tyler does other things in other places.  I really glad he's following through with getting his license, it's always another thing to fall back on if ever needed.

What a good match they could be because Hannah is an interior designer and he's builds houses.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:He said he still feels certain ways when he sees her. He also didn't wanna answer how long it took him to recover... which IMO means he hasn't. beatingheart

Where did he say this? Almost Famous?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He said he still feels certain ways when he sees her. He also didn't wanna answer how long it took him to recover... which IMO means he hasn't. beatingheart

Almost Famous! I'll try and find the time stamp brb

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:50 pm

Dying again laugh out loud Hannah made a TC post  awwww  We're getting lead & f1 content! My SCs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0maSg7nNJh/?igshid=1bertuf4jpk3q

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 38ec1910

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 Bd951510

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm

Seriously. The most unusual F2/lead relationship there ever, ever was. laugh out loud

I love them both, together, separately, BFF, romantic, whatever. They are just PINKHEART
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm

THEM CALLING EACH OTHER THEIR BIGGEST FANS.. My heart is a puddle of emotions. Someone stop me from offering my wedding planning advice. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Almost Famous! I'll try and find the time stamp brb

Thank you!! I’m trying to decide if my undying love of Tyler Cameron (laugh out loud) is worth my trouble of sifting through Ben and Ashley. laugh out loud

The answer is probably yes. But ugh. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:59 pm

Diana wrote:THEM CALLING EACH OTHER THEIR BIGGEST FANS.. My heart is a puddle of emotions. Someone stop me from offering my wedding planning advice. laugh out loud

Eeeeekkk!i
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:04 pm

mbl wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0l33e2BHBs/?igshid=1uumzx9m0fx47

Hilarious Q&A about the gigi hadid follow.
Omg this kinda broke my heart a little bit for her. She obviously wants him back but she broke his heart and now he has all these women who are gonna be interested and she can't even be mad if he's interested back. My babies Upset
That was really sweet, really cute and really sad. She can’t be mad if he wants someone else and she knows that. His sm and general behavior are pointing to Hannah having her chance with him first, beyond Gigi and the rest of the hordes of models though.

Just listened to him on the AF podcast and Ashley asked about he and Gigi had slid into each oher’s dm’s and his response was no....they just follow each other.  She said well, you’re not a liar...  I gotta say, I was sweating waiting for his answer laugh out loud

That question about DM’ing Gigi Hadid was the only one where Tyler seemed uncomfortable.  The volume of his voice dropped (he repeated 3x I think that they hadn’t DM’d) and I felt like possibly they had connected but it would hurt Hannah if he told the truth or it’s not something he would be public about without GH’s permission.  

He did seem uncomfortable with the probing on that question, and my take was that he felt it was non of their business. This Gigi is a big time model and Tyler seemed like he was trying to be respectful to her and wanting them to drop the line of questioning. Same went for Hannah and if anything will transpire, Tyler just kept saying "we'll go talk and see" and left it at that. I have a feeling Hannah and Tyler must have talked about what to discuss given what she said in the Build interview about keeping it just between her and Tyler.

Tyler also talked about telling his brother to get off Tinder and dating apps laugh out loud "go meet girls in college and talk to them"

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:06 pm

I’m really crying now. Been on the verge so many times today. What a beautiful post — about her love for herself, about him, about them. I love her.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Dying again laugh out loud Hannah made a TC post  awwww  We're getting lead & f1 content! My SCs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0maSg7nNJh/?igshid=1bertuf4jpk3q

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 87 38ec1910

What's next? Please don't let it be any more horses!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 88 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen