SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 19 of 88 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Hannah moving to LA , Ty wearing more than 1 LA cap. They both like to dance,  Ty starts to follow Peta. Yup. It’s happening friends giggling

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:52 pm

LaineyG wrote:
BlueTone wrote:Just read in another thread that Peta just started following Tyler. Hmmm!

Wowza!!!  Ok does this mean what I think it means!!!??  Hannah and Tyler both doing DWTS!!!  I would love that!   I was hoping and thought maybe they would.  Why else would she follow him??  Makes no sense.  Remember when Hannah posted her story of her trying out in high school?   And Tyler loves dancing.  Hmmmm

Hannah and Tyler have both proven to be fan and ratings gold. Of course they're going to keep them on screen in some capacity, ABC ain't no fool. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@BlueTone yes that was me your quick!!! Interesting in deed!

Haha, your post got mea bit excited!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:51 pm

BlueTone wrote:

And with Hannah moving to CA.. and it looks like Tyler very well might be!!! And them playing cat and mouse on SM. and I think they are getting a kick out of it!JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
BlueTone wrote:

And with Hannah moving to CA.. and it looks like Tyler very well might be!!! And them playing cat and mouse on SM. and I think they are getting a kick out of it!JMO!

I agree. There’s so many little things that should add up to them being together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 pm

@BlueTone

A move to LA may have been the reason to go home and pack for a little bit longer stay. I am sure he did not take all of his Bette season clothing to NYC. So....makes since. Would think if he is paired with Peta...she will be with Max?
RATINGS GOLD!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@BlueTone

A move to LA may have been the reason to go home and pack for a little bit longer stay.  I am sure he did not take all of his Bette season clothing to NYC.  So....makes since.  Would think if he is paired with Peta...she will be with Max?
RATINGS GOLD!

Hmmm never thought about this. Maybe he is in Florida to pack up for California...IF he truly is doing DWTS. I want answers now! Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:27 pm

Listened to the part of the Viall Files where Nick talks about Tyler. If you look up the Rachel Bilson interview its at the 17 minute mark and its just for 3 minutes. Tyler told Nick about Luke coming back. Nick said all Tyler would say about Luke coming back was Hannah was so awesome in that moment and the guys loved watching her basically kick azz while it was being filmed. laugh out loud Nick admitted he was a little jealous of Tyler.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:Listened to the part of the Viall Files where Nick talks about Tyler. If you look up the Rachel Bilson interview its at the 17 minute mark and its just for 3 minutes. Tyler told Nick about Luke coming back. Nick said all Tyler would say about Luke coming back was Hannah was so awesome in that moment and the guys loved watching her basically kick azz while it was being filmed. laugh out loud Nick admitted he was a little jealous of Tyler.
I've seen a lot of suggestions that Tyler is only the way he is about Hannah for his image or because he knows it plays well for his brand but he's literally the same in private as well.

No one:
Tyler: Hannah's so awesome!! and badazz!! What a strong woman! I love watching her kick azz!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:33 pm

I rarely post anymore but I just want it known; I love Tyler, I love Hannah. Individually and together. Whatever happens they are both good people who deserve great happiness.

I just happen to think they found it together

All imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Diana wrote:I rarely post anymore but I just want it known; I love Tyler, I love Hannah. Individually and together. Whatever happens they are both good people who deserve great happiness.

All imo

I agree with you Diana!!!! Plus it gives a whole new insight to Hannah's posting of the Blooper section of Men tell all with scenes of her, Tyler & Mike dancing TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 4256136633 dance:TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 1176891977 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 1176891977  Hopefully, No One from this board will go to Reality Steve with it since he will dig & dig & dig trying to upset the apple cart since he predicted no way Hannah & Tyler get together & it would make him look better to be first to Spoil & get Credit.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Diana wrote:I rarely post anymore but I just want it known; I love Tyler, I love Hannah. Individually and together. Whatever happens they are both good people who deserve great happiness.

All imo

I agree with you Diana!!!! Plus it gives a whole new insight to Hannah's posting of the Blooper section of Men tell all with scenes of her, Tyler & Mike dancing TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 4256136633 dance:TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 1176891977 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 19 1176891977  Hopefully, No One from this board will go to Reality Steve with it since he will dig & dig & dig trying to upset the apple cart since he predicted no way Hannah & Tyler get together & it would make him look better to be first to Spoil & get Credit.

Shhhh! I agree Rita likes to be the first to claim a spoil. Lol.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 88 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 53 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen