SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 25 of 88 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:49 am

They are each others lobster!

Back to top Go down

rMFt - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:56 am

Sharnee wrote:They are each others lobster!

:happydance: Love this little nugget ! this and all the songs these 2 listen too beatingheart Tuesday is going to be :sprinklehearts fireworks
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:They are each others lobster!

:happydance: Love this little nugget ! this and all the songs these 2 listen too beatingheart  Tuesday is going to be :sprinklehearts fireworks

I just posted in another thread...there will be no crow for you this Season . Enjoy the champagne heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 am

Canʻt wait till Tyler claims his rightful place as the F1 Fan Forum :yes: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 am

The Browns and the Camerons do not strike me as mean and insensitive people. I've been repetitive, i have NOT seen a supposedly airquote heartbroken F2 and his/her family supportive of the Lead. With that said, i do not believe Hannah nor Tyler are trolling at all in their SMs. Nor their respective families. :yes: Hence, 1 + 1 = Tannah is Endgame Embarassed

Let me quote a Bible Verse that has been an effective sleuthing tool

"The Abundance of the (Tannah's?) Heart the mouth speaketh..."

If Tannah and family could NOT help shade *TOOT* and also *TOOT*, it's because it reflects how they feel with reason/s.

If Tannah and family could NOT help be giddy, it's because it IS  an OVERFLOW of what their hearts feel....

In my #RMFT TOA... giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:14 am

Ok so obviously car accidents are serious, but since no one was injured (thankfully) I feel the need to ask HOW does someone look this hot after getting into an accident?? https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/26/bachelorette-finalist-tyler-cameron-hard-bod-abs-truck-accident/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 am

Is it Monday yet?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:32 am

ReneeM wrote:Ok so obviously car accidents are serious, but since no one was injured (thankfully) I feel the need to ask HOW does someone look this hot after getting into an accident?? https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/26/bachelorette-finalist-tyler-cameron-hard-bod-abs-truck-accident/

Omg. One thing is for certain, TMZ is a fan. Everyone needs to read this. Actually, did someone from this thread write this? Too funny. (Not the accident, of course, just their thirst for Tyler).

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 am

This is amazingly hilarious!!! Tyler, how are you real??!

I think a man like him probably comes around once every blue moon or sometimes never for a woman and Hannah will likely get the chance 2x!! heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:27 am

Of course. Of course he looks like that on friggen body cam footage.  Sweet geezus.

ETA. Open shirt video of sweaty Tyler with a bloody forehead and the site is in flood control. spitcoffee
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:28 am

Delete again. Sorry guys. I need to stop trying to post from my phone.

Last edited by avacaroline on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelorette-star-tyler-camerons-middle-150907192.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 88 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen