SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 34 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm

@Soleil Hannah creates that playlist less than two weeks ago - July 17th.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 pm

@dee @ReneeM not sure which one of you posted about Hannah re Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts” track but I was chuckling when I saw Hannah dancing to that track on her IG story, y”all called it 4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Listened to this song about an hour ago;
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beyonceknowles/halo.html

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:11 pm

mercieme wrote:@dee @ReneeM not sure which one of you posted about Hannah re Lizzo’s “Truth Hurts” track but I was chuckling when I saw Hannah dancing to that track on her IG story, y”all called it 4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 2498057887
Probably both of us laugh out loud laugh out loud I just about died when she had the lyrics up to the song as well highlighting the part about helping with the dude's career. So..... who's the friend that's in her DMs? rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Listened to this song about an hour ago;
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/beyonceknowles/halo.html

One of my favorites.  Years ago I listened to it in regard to Reid/Jilly.  Timeless song, and it really applies even more to Tyler.  Thanks for reminding me of it.  The video is so cool with Michael Ealy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Was reading over at Reddit and a post mentioned that Becca's playlists shortly after the breakup with Arie had a bunch of "breakup songs" in it and that at about the same time Lauren made a "love song" playlist. Maybe there's more (a lot more) to the use of music playlists as a way of expressing what's going on than I ever really thought; it's more than just Colton who has done this.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:33 pm

appiah01 wrote:snipped
Didn't Hannah's brother start following Haley on IG pretty soon after production wrapped?
snipped

Yes. That was one of the first things that creeped Haley out - that Hannah's brother would know anything about her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:55 pm

If your post had the word Jed or any variation, its been deleted.

The topic is Hannah and Tyler.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71462

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:48 pm

I really can't wait to hear Hannahs thinking of why she didn't go with Tyler, especially if her parents had concerns. Since they keep saying this is FRC is historic, my guess is she was going to pick Tyler and then at the last minute changed her mind, which is why there is no way
a reconciliation can happen IMO. With F1 and F2 still not being in LA, I think we can all see it's just not happening. All hope is lost.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:57 pm

I disagree. They are doing things different this year. JMO they want a surprise ending. My opinion on the matter hasn’t changed. She flipped from Jed to Tyler a long while ago and that’s what they’re trying to keep under wraps. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. But it’s really the only thing making sense to me anymore.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:02 pm

mml060709 wrote:I really can't wait to hear Hannahs thinking of why she didn't go with Tyler, especially if her parents had concerns. Since they keep saying this is FRC is historic, my guess is she was going to pick Tyler and then at the last minute changed her mind, which is why there is no way
a reconciliation can happen IMO. With F1 and F2 still not being in LA, I think we can all see it's just not happening.  All hope is lost.

Personally i think Hannah went through a dilemma that many leads to through: whether to go with the "safe" love or whether to take a risk on something they are probably more passionate about but are afraid of. I saw it with Molly/Jason/Melissa, Saw it with Becca/Arie/Lauren, Saw it with Cassie/Colton/Hannah G, saw it with Becca/Chris/Whitney...the list goes on and on. Some leads take the risk while others stick with what they THINK is the safe option. Jojo also said she thought Jordan was her risky option (oh how wrong she was) ...the one trend i have noticed is it almost never works out with who the lead believes their safe option to be though.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Personally, for a while now I’ve thought if any sort of reconciliation is happening with Tyler it was going to happen at the ATFR. I never thought they’d get the People cover, do media rounds together, get a SHV, and have all of this planned out. 

I think it comes down to Tuesday night when they’re up there on the couch together. If Hannah is raw, emotional, and honest then I think Tyler will give her that in return. I think it could be as simple as them admitting there are still some lingering feelings and questions and agreeing to hanging out. That’s just my perspective.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 88 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen