SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 40 of 88 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 64 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:35 am

The song new light on her spotify is also imo so fitting. How one night changes everything. IF YOU GIVE ME JUST ONE NIGHT YOU GONNA SE ME IN A NEW LIGHT!!@

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 am

She has been saying in interviews that she needed time to really close the chapters with the guys. Well I dont believe she had enough time to do that with Tyler and thats why she was so conflicted at the end imo. I dont believe she ever closed it on him. IMO.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 am

There's no way it doesn't all mean something. She's been screaming her feelings for Tyler for the last month via social media.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:12 am

cc: @ReneeM

Hannah recently created a new playlist on her Spotify account titled "♥ TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 1f497 ♥ TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 1f497 ". I personally don't read too much into playlists, as they probably mean nothing at the end of the day. Thought her new playlist was interesting. She's sticking to her new found love for RnB. I will be SHOCKED if she knew who Ella Mai or dvsn was without looking at Tyler's playlist. Might mean nothing for the status of Tyler and Hannah, but at the very least she got better taste in music now laugh out loud laugh out loud Also, she added the song "shot clock by Ella Mai", which is the original to the remixed version of the song that Tyler added to his playlist the other day.

ETA: The songs she recently added to her new playlist all came from a Spotify created playlist called "Bedroom Jams" (she was listening to this playlist for a while) laugh out loud laugh out loud

Here's a screen cap of her new playlist:
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 40 Oghxs6

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:18 am

Bleiby527 wrote:There's no way it doesn't all mean something. She's been screaming her feelings for Tyler for the last month via social media.

I know that some may discount the music choices of Hannah and Tyler - that it's just a coincidence and nothing more than music they happen to like. IMO OK - a song or two MIGHT be just a coincidence. But this has been going on for some time, and they are both doing it and each picks song lyrics that reflect what logically seems like their own part of a shared story. This now goes beyond anything that I can see as merely a coincidence. It's very intentional and they seem to be trying to tell each other (and all the rest of us) something. IMO Not only has she been screaming her feelings for Tyler, he's been screaming his feelings for her.

This season started with someone courting Hannah with music and lyrics, and it's ending with someone else courting Hannah with music and lyrics, and that makes me chuckle a bit.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:35 am

Ok, I’m a glutton for punishment - I just had to rewatch Hannah and Tylers FSD and honestly, if I was any of the other guys watching them together I wouldn’t be happy - they are so close. IMO, their date surpasses the others , especially in relation to true intimacy. I’m finding it very difficult to get my head around Tyler not being F1. Anyway, all will be revealed soon

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:41 am

@Lucas15 I don't discount song choices at all. I also look at timing on all of those adds. She must have added those songs at 1 am. You don't lay awake on a Saturday night listening to R&B if you are not thinking about someone specifically. JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Lucas15 I don't discount song choices at all.  I also look at timing on all of those adds.  She must have added those songs at 1 am. You don't lay awake on a Saturday night listening to R&B if you are not thinking about someone specifically.  JMO

And not only that - think about the actual process to do what we are seeing being done. You have to go over the lyrics of multiple songs to see which ones tell a "story" that matches an event on the show or the journey you want to depict. Then you have to figure out which rendition of that song you like best - the original or another artist's cover version, and then post it to a song list. That takes time to do - homework if you will - before you ever post to your playlist. That's what, IMO, makes this not merely a coincidence - it's very deliberate and there's a purpose behind it. IMO it's something that is just as revealing as a SHV - just different.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:49 am

I for one will be very surprised if Hannah and Tyler are not an item or at least together on Tuesday AFR.. everything I am seeing on SM is telling me Tannah is happening and if it doesn’t I will be bloody confused and never ever trust SM again laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:58 am

Music is the oldest form of expression when it comes to love. They are both telling their side of the story. And they seem to have a healthy sexual appetite for each other 😂😂. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I for one will be very surprised if Hannah and Tyler are not an item or at least together on Tuesday AFR.. everything I am seeing on SM is telling me Tannah is happening and if it doesn’t I will be bloody confused and never ever trust SM again laugh out loud

@LeaofFaith

I noticed your new avatar! Love me a cute boy with a cute dog!

Tyler posted this in an instagram story with the caption "Harley instagram coming soon..." or something similar. Which made me think -- he'd be living with his dog soon. Right? People don't create instagram accounts for pets they don't have full custody of or only see once every few months or so, right? So is his dog joining him in NYC or somewhere else?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:06 am

North wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I for one will be very surprised if Hannah and Tyler are not an item or at least together on Tuesday AFR.. everything I am seeing on SM is telling me Tannah is happening and if it doesn’t I will be bloody confused and never ever trust SM again laugh out loud

@LeaofFaith

I noticed your new avatar! Love me a cute boy with a cute dog!

Tyler posted this in an instagram story with the caption "Harley instagram coming soon..." or something similar. Which made me think -- he'd be living with his dog soon. Right? People don't create instagram accounts for pets they don't have full custody of or only see once every few months or so, right? So is his dog joining him in NYC or somewhere else?
Not necessarily- Colton’s pups have igs and they love in Colorado with his family.

I do think Tyler will need to pick somewhere to live tho and will likely take Harley with him. He’s never seemed settled in nyc to me, so maybe it’ll be nyc or not, but he’ll have to make a choice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 88 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 64 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen