SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 60 of 88 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 74 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:38 pm

North wrote:While I do think Tyler is in love with Hannah, he's also in love, awe, etc... with the emotions and feelings that Hannah was able to bring out. For a guy who looks like Tyler, it really is surprising that he hasn't been in a ton of relationships (per his father).

What an interesting guy.

One of my favorite descriptions of love at first sight is this one. The author makes the point that love at first sight is not really love, but rather that meeting someone for the first time "has triggered a comparison in our subconscious mind to someone from our past who meant a lot to us" or that there is "something about that person who fulfills an unmet need in our life". The author goes on to describe a situation in his life where he met someone who he saw as fulfilling an unmet need and while they never married, he loved that girl for a long time. IMO this is how it is between Tyler and Hannah.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:44 pm

Just coming in here to say I will be surprised but happy if she ends up with Tyler tonight. I will be happy to be wrong!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Also, the ending aside, I feel like the edit finally gave Tyler his due credit last night as both the physical connection & life partner type of guy. The HTD was the first time I think he got a fair edit, but I didn't feel like Hannah 100% saw it back then - the wheels started turning though for sure. But last night was just prefect all around. He should be super proud.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:09 pm

I apologize if this has already been discussed but do we know when Hannah's dad followed a Tyler fan page (supportingtylerc)? It would've been his 9th most recent follow.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:42 pm

That is so strange. TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 60 1f602 The account doesn't even have any posts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:54 pm

facelessblood wrote:I apologize if this has already been discussed but do we know when Hannah's dad followed a Tyler fan page (supportingtylerc)? It would've been his 9th most recent follow.

I mean there is absolutely no question that Hannah's family is firmly Team Tyler. Has been since Greece and even moreso having watched the show and seen how he comported himself.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:55 pm

appiah01 wrote:
facelessblood wrote:I apologize if this has already been discussed but do we know when Hannah's dad followed a Tyler fan page (supportingtylerc)? It would've been his 9th most recent follow.

I mean there is absolutely no question that Hannah's family is firmly Team Tyler. Has been since Greece and even moreso having watched the show and seen how he comported himself.
Esp bc there’s no competition with anyone else. He is legit the star of this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
appiah01 wrote:

Esp bc there’s no competition with anyone else. He is legit the star of this season.

I legit wonder if he might be considered the star of this franchise :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Just coming in here to say I will be surprised but happy if she ends up with Tyler tonight.  I will be happy to be wrong!

Yeah -- me too. I still have no idea what is going to happen tonight!!! Can't wait.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:08 pm

@Sharnee   No doubt!  And sweet Hannah wants to call him her husband so bad!!   She said she wants to be proud of the man on her arm.  He is exactly what she asked for and prayed for. Going to be interesting tonight. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm

I found it intriguing when dad asked Tyler how would he handle things if he had done something Hannah would not approve of...ty didn't miss a beat and said he'd tell her and deal with the consequences. IMHO I think the family knew Jed was up to something shady even as early as Crete, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
North wrote:So I watched Hannah & Tyler's segments again (and Jed's MTP b/c that #$%! is hilarious!), and something stood out to me.

While I do think Tyler is in love with Hannah, he's also in love, awe, etc... with the emotions and feelings that Hannah was able to bring out. For a guy who looks like Tyler, it really is surprising that he hasn't been in a ton of relationships (per his father).

IMO It isn't just that he loves her, but how she makes him feel about her, himself, etc...and those feelings are rather novel or new for him. He articulates it very well for someone who does not have a great deal of relationship experience.

What an interesting guy.
Love your posts!!

I also think Tyler likes who he is with Hannah and she/their relationship fit into his life view of what a wife and marriage would look like for him. He said multiple times last night that he’ll protect her and take care of her and she & their kids (swoon) will always come first for him. At the same time though, he always emphasizes how strong she is, what a bada$$, told her dad she will be the “spiritual leader” in their home, etc. She exactly fits the kind of woman he wants and the kind of man he sees himself with that woman, and that’s super powerful. He likes who he is with her and it aligns with who he wants to be imo, and that’s invaluable in a relationship. A happy relationship isn’t possible without peace within oneself and both Tyler and Hannah see themselves as they want to in their relationship.

I also think it’s why he’ll take her back and will be super comforting and understanding starting tonight in public and already we’ve seen on sm- this is who he sees himself as and what he envisions himself to be going forward. It’s not all abt Hannah, it’s abt himself & his feelings abt himself with her and who he is with her.

YES. 100% agree with these posts!

I woke up this morning with such excitement and a WILD prediction. Hannah asks Tyler for another chance, and he says YES. And not only does he say yes, he drops to one knee and proposes!

All season long we've heard him say he is ready to get down on one knee for her. He doesn't want to waste time. He wants his dad to see him with his wife and kids. HE IS READY!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 88 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 74 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen