SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 67 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Diana Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Guys. We did this. TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 1f44f TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 1f60d

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

yea I think I need to stay in this happy thread!

also I love you guys for being such stalkers and figuring how they have either spent time together or have talked on the phone at least. you guys are the best!

Last edited by Crazylady29 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 pm

I NEED MORE!!!! ahhhhhhh i am so freaking happy that we new this was happening Jumping hearts but they so have been together already infact i bet everything that they were together last night :sprinklehearts
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Ya crazy kids, can you believe it.....we willed it from the moment the infamous Black Tuesday June 18th hhappened when we found out the original spoiler was wrong.

Y’all spoke it to the universe and it happened but legit respect to all of you that used the Spotify / Apple Music to figure out that they had been chatting. ‘’

I heart you all. beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Y'all, I feel physically ill. I need to get a life. It's completely ridiculous that I'm nervous for these two! Why am I so invested in this season? 

I just need to keep reminding myself that whatever happens, they both seem super happy and are surrounded by lots of people that love them. Despite their flaws (well Hannah's flaws because T is perfect in my eyes ), I think they're both great "kids" and have a bright future ahead of them....and I'm hoping that it's together!  

whipped

Oh thank you baby Jesus for this post @avacaroline. I used this show as a distraction for thinking of my son leaving for the military in a month and wanted mindless entertainment.  Instead, I’ve been sucked in to this show and, I too, am physically ill right now.....my heart is racing and I feel nauseous.  This is waaaayyy more stress than I bargained for Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   I’m hoping those two kids find their way back to each other and we get a “Roll Tide” tonight. Lol

Same.  Oldest child leaves for college in 19 days.  I'm dying inside.

❤  Hugs! I’ve done that too and I thought it would help me, but my baby is the one leaving for the military and this momma isn’t ready to let go.
I felt really ridiculous after I posted. What you're going through is so much bigger.  Please thank him and also thanks to you and your family for his service.  It's an incredible sacrifice for all of you.  I'm in awe and you're all in my prayers.  
 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 2764
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:24 pm

I just came here to say the same thing about the playlists.

You's were all over that! SM and sleuthing never lies!! Great job everyone! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 3552228123 to all those having their children leaving.

Thank you son of @Pichic121. You are loved by so many and we are so grateful! xo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:27 pm

I totally think this has been in the works for a while. He hasn’t been listening to love songs for NO REASON. I think the way she went about it was perfect. No pressure on them. Just see where it goes.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 pm

So... where do I eat my crow? laugh out loud laugh out loud I was trying to be rational and realistic this entire time. Hurray for Hannah having better taste in music now. Hope it keeps Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Diana wrote:Guys. We did this.  TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 1f44f  TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 1f60d

MOOD:

source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm

dee wrote:So... where do I eat my crow? laugh out loud laugh out loud I was trying to be rational and realistic this entire time. Hurray for Hannah having better taste in music now. Hope it keeps Smiley
@dee I did think about you eating crow, not gonna lie, but I heart you so much for being practical all season bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Y'all, I feel physically ill. I need to get a life. It's completely ridiculous that I'm nervous for these two! Why am I so invested in this season? 

I just need to keep reminding myself that whatever happens, they both seem super happy and are surrounded by lots of people that love them. Despite their flaws (well Hannah's flaws because T is perfect in my eyes ), I think they're both great "kids" and have a bright future ahead of them....and I'm hoping that it's together!  

whipped

Oh thank you baby Jesus for this post @avacaroline. I used this show as a distraction for thinking of my son leaving for the military in a month and wanted mindless entertainment.  Instead, I’ve been sucked in to this show and, I too, am physically ill right now.....my heart is racing and I feel nauseous.  This is waaaayyy more stress than I bargained for Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   I’m hoping those two kids find their way back to each other and we get a “Roll Tide” tonight. Lol

Same.  Oldest child leaves for college in 19 days.  I'm dying inside.

❤  Hugs! I’ve done that too and I thought it would help me, but my baby is the one leaving for the military and this momma isn’t ready to let go.
I felt really ridiculous after I posted. What you're going through is so much bigger.  Please thank him and also thanks to you and your family for his service.  It's an incredible sacrifice for all of you.  I'm in awe and you're all in my prayers.  
 TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 67 2764

Oh, please don’t feel that way. When my oldest went off to college, I cried all the way home, so I know exactly what you’re feeling. I just kept reminding myself that all roads lead home and they come back better than when they left 💕. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes and thanks for allowing me to join in on all the fun this season.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen