SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 82 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Just watched her on Strahan. When it was time to put the last X on the eliminated person's picture (Tyler), she put it on the f1 and said I'm taking this with me (Tyler's pic) and walked away with it laugh out loud
Oh my goodness. This melts my heart!!!! Tyler, go get your gal.
He's making her work for it a little bit laugh out loud. I think he's understandably a little guarded as well though I don't think that'll last long after him and Hannah have their bestie date.

Honestly the guy SHOULD make her work for it a bit. laugh out loud I totally get why he’s a smidge guarded here. She’s working though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 pm

Any one tree hill fans? Tyler has always reminded me of Nathan Scott. And Bethany Joy, who played Haley on One tree hill, just commented under his post saying "Hold onto that man, honey" How crazy? Maybe he reminds her of Nathan too! :yes:

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

I love this girl! She put it all out there, no regrets, no hesitation. She shot her shot in front of the world. She handled Jed way better than I could have, and I'm seven years older. She was way nicer to him than this guy ever deserved. My favorite Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IX5XANu-aY

Thank You Thank You for bringing that over. I just love you ladies for doing all this because I would be lost.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Any one tree hill fans? Tyler has always reminded me of Nathan Scott. And Bethany Joy, who played Haley on One tree hill, just commented under his post saying "Hold onto that man, honey" How crazy? Maybe he reminds her of Nathan too! :yes:
Ahh!! Das my SHOW. I've watched every episode like a bajillion times. Brooke Davis over everybody periodddd. Nathan & Haley are the best couple in tv history. Bethany stanning my guy because she knows a good man when she sees one.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Any one tree hill fans? Tyler has always reminded me of Nathan Scott. And Bethany Joy, who played Haley on One tree hill, just commented under his post saying "Hold onto that man, honey" How crazy? Maybe he reminds her of Nathan too! :yes:
Ahh!! Das my SHOW. I've watched every episode like a bajillion times. Brooke Davis over everybody periodddd. Nathan & Haley are the best couple in tv history. Bethany stanning my guy because she knows a good man when she sees one.

ITA with everything you just said. Her comment literally made my day.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 pm

This was cute. Really loving the post-Bach Hannah. Hope it turns out well for her and Tyler!

nannymargie wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IX5XANu-aY

Thank You Thank You for bringing that over.  I just love you ladies for doing all this because I would be lost.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 pm

^^^^ I love Bethany Joy. I think Hannah will do her best Bethany!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPiRHsi19hk

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 pm

@LaineyG

Please forgive me - who is Julie (and her comments)?

Thank you so much!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

@Amberly not sure what you are referring to. Julie? I mentioned I loved Bethany Joy.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:48 pm

Amberly wrote:@LaineyG

Please forgive me - who is Julie (and her comments)?

Thank you so much!

Julie Laplaca is one of TB producers. She commented on an instagram post of Hannah's "the tears of joy made all the other tears worth it".  Some speculated that this hinted that Hannah would end the season with some hope and "joy".
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen