SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:25 am

@bluwavz thanks!

@blueblues so funny! I thought the same about Blakes facial reaction! BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I'm ready!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:34 am

Yeah, these first couple of episodes should be wild and a real sh*t show for Blake.

I never got his appeal to begin with so in a way I'm ready to see him fall off the pedestal. (Sorry to all Blake fans but that is just my opinion).

I also know very few of the girls since most of them are from Colton's season so going in I will have an open mind about them. For those not from his season... meh. Bibi, Annaliese and Emily especially can just go away. Too much of them on my screen. Not fond of Kristina but since she is part of the sh*t show, she can stay.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:38 pm

This is going to be my first time watching BIP and I am pretty excited to see how the hell did Blake get himself in that mess. I never got his appeal on Becca's season either. 

Oh Blake's facial expression in that preview. laugh out loud

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:56 pm

I liked Blake but I think he is like some former contestants like Dean and other's, who got so popular so fast they think they can do whatever they want.

I don't know all of the contestants I don't think. Some names are not familiar to me and I haven't bothered checking it out. I forget the spoiler info that was posted in the threads so I'm sure I won't know some of the drama that occurs!

I am looking forward to seeing ChrisB!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:12 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EBL1PBVUYAECmD4
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Who else is ready for all the tea to spill? #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/HA4gN9WCNG
BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EBA5lLRU4AEZVC5
Your faves are back for fun, sun, and drama! sunny #BachelorInParadise premieres TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/GdFUvQC6bs
BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EBOpo4wW4AE3M1w
The beach is open! Who do you want to see together? The #BachelorInParadise 2-Night Premiere Event begins TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/LIY0VqXeXd
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:22 pm

Lauren Zima @laurenzima

#BachelorInParadise premieres TONIGHT and @chrisbharrison says it's the best season ever: love, sex and TWO massive 'f***boys' etonline.com/bachelor-in-pa… #BIP
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:41 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Giphy

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Here we go!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Tired as h*ll but i'm here!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Tayshia's dad, laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Blake learned a lot about himself. dizzy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 pm

1. I do not understand the fascination with Blake.

2. I can't remember this many men in tears on previous seasons.

3. I am so ready for a break from the roller coaster that was Hannah's Bachelorette season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat