SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Part of why I watch BIP is to see the progression of personal growth in cast members and last night did not disappoint. Demi has redeemed herself with me as she is far more thoughtful than she appeared on Colton's season. At that time, I felt she was a bit wounded and her assertiveness was a cover-up for vulnerability she wasn't ready to acknowlege. Dean was delightful - I loved his comment when Caelynn asked him where he showered - anywhere basically! Considering his backstory, I think it's wise he taking time for himself and reflecting. He, like Demi, has wounds to heal and I am truly taken with their personal journeys. But I have come to really like Derek and don't want him to be hurt - he is quite handsome!

Katie is one of the most genuine contestants that has appeared on this franchise and the way she listened to Demi and encouraged her was so heartwarming. Not only is she beautiful and smart, she has such a good heart. I loved her comment from the previous episode that she didn't need a posse - just one man to love! Chris' journey has been revealed to come full circle as we saw him in the Blake and previous-Dean mode in earlier seasons. I just hope they'll show more of their love story as I think it is going to be sweet.

I still enjoy Jordan - he seems to have such a strong sense of right and wrong and often (wrongly) acts on what he feels is right. When he finds his person, he is going to be so loyal and loving. I hope we get a glimpse of that transformation in him, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Ratings:

Bachelor in Paradise matched last week's 1.1, coming a little bit closer to America's Got Talent (trailing by 0.3 versus 0.4 a week ago). The ABC series also topped the night among adults 18-34.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/agt-bachelor-paradise-tv-ratings-tuesday-aug-13-2019-1231587
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Bachelor in Parsdise: 603A & 603B (8/19)

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE WHEN JORDAN ATTEMPTS TO HELP CLAY IN HIS PURSUIT OF NICOLE; HANNAH G. MUST DECIDE BETWEEN DYLAN AND BLAKE,  AND DEMI CONFRONTS HER CONFLICTED FEELINGS ABOUT DEREK, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘BACHELOR IN PARADISE,’ MONDAY, AUG. 19, AND TUESDAY, AUG. 20

Hannah B. Checks in on Her Friend Demi in a Surprise Visit to Paradise

“603A” – The explosive start to this week’s adventures in Paradise tests Jordan’s friendship with Clay, as Christian aggressively competes with him for Nicole’s affection. When the sand settles, who will Nicole be with? A high stakes rose ceremony looms with the women holding all the power and the roses and the men scrambling to find a way to stay in Paradise on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, AUG. 19 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DLV) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

One disheartened woman decides to make an early exit before the rose ceremony, meaning one less rose for the men to fight over. Hannah G. must make up her mind between her two ardent suitors: Blake and Dylan. Three men will end up needing to say goodbye.

Although a new woman on the beach has a hard time finding a man who isn’t committed to someone, she discovers a passionate guy who is interested in getting to know her. One woman uncovers a secret about one of the men that will be quite embarrassing.

Hannah B. arrives and is eager to hear good news from her close friend Demi, but she finds her confused and at odds with herself about her future in Paradise. Demi asks Chris Harrison to help resolve her dilemma.

“603B” – The drama picks up with Demi explaining to Chris how conflicted she is between staying and exploring a relationship with a man she cares deeply for and leaving for a certain woman she can’t stop thinking about back home, on this episode of “Bachelor in Paradise” airing TUESDAY, AUG. 20 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)

Katie might regret what she shared with Chris about how deep her feelings are for him after she sees a new beauty arrive at Paradise with designs on her man.

Demi is surprised when she reconnects with the woman she has kept in her heart while in Paradise – and nothing will ever be the same. But there are still hurt feelings to be sorted out and romantic moments to share. What’s in store for these two in Paradise? Will it be a new beginning or the end of the road?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/episodes/603a/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So this next week more women will be coming to the beach. The only other one I have seen in season preview is the Ferguson twin. Anyone else know who else shows up?

I think Jen Saviano might be another one.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Haley Ferguson (her twin Emily has a serious boyfriend who is a professional hockey player) and Jen Saviano both show up on this season of BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Binge watched the first 4 episodes yesterday and can't help thinking:
1. Becca took a lot of criticism for choosing Garrett over Blake.  Seems like a pretty good call right around now Becca!
2. I found Blake's egotism and shallowness (and he doesn't have the excuse of youth) to be almost as offensive as his recent behavior.
3. Ah girls (Nicole, Hannah, Caelynn...), why do we say we want a partner we can trust and count on and then when we find one (Clay, Dillon, Mike), our eyes stray to the less trustworthy, less dependable option?
4. Most of these folks have no idea who they are as individuals yet so that bodes well for relationships!

All JMO and I'm really enjoying watching the crazy.

Best lines so far:  
Kristina to Blake's statement "I've made my bed so I'll lie in it" "Yes but did you change the sheets!"
Demi about Annalise confronting Clay "Grandma's off her meds!".  
Demi & Jordan about who would get a rose "ABC - Anyone But Cam".

Delicious - you can't make this stuff up!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 pm

I’d like to see Jordan as the bartender next year.

I’m watching for Katie and Chris at this point

Cast mates who should never return IMO-
Blake
Cam
Kristina
Annaliese

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:59 pm

I'm really over Haley Ferguson on this show. I liked Jen when she was on last time. I could see her as a match with Derek.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Betches ran an article today speculating that Tayshia has been visiting JPJ. The boat that she was photographed fishing off of is a match to his. Beyond that, I've spent a lot of time sailing the Chesapeake, and it definitely has a homey look to me. I'm glad that they are evidently enjoying time together.

Betches article

I love that my neck of the woods has visible BN representation!  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1f60e  JPJ has been photographed recently wearing a Maryland flag-themed Speedo, and he was seen yesterday at a Nationals game. This is a great place to live, and it's nice to see JPJ out-and-about enjoying himself.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated link)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Sorry to ask but does anyone know who ends up together
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 pm

@Crazylady29

Demi with her girlfriend
Chris with Katie
Dylan and Hannah

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:37 am

Sprite wrote:@Crazylady29

Demi with her girlfriend
Chris with Katie
Dylan and Hannah
Those are the engaged couples, but there are indications that several other couples are still together:

Connor S and Whitney Fransway
Tayshia and JPJ
Caelynn and Dean

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat