SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:47 pm

ilgirl wrote:
Doats wrote:Before we move on to the Demi drama I just want to say that I'm REALLY liking Tayshia and JPJ together. I think they're a hoot.

I think those two might have had the first getting-to-know someone conversation of Paradise.

Shown

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:47 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 ECX_nqOXoAALD_2
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
I had no clue who Caitlin was until I looked back through old recaps of #TheBachelor and found this: #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/Pf2r3Hz1L4
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:48 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ilgirl wrote:
Doats wrote:Before we move on to the Demi drama I just want to say that I'm REALLY liking Tayshia and JPJ together. I think they're a hoot.

I think those two might have had the first getting-to-know someone conversation of Paradise.

Shown

True!!
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Hannah looks good here. Was this after her breakup with Jed? Do we know timing on the filming?
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Derek has amazing blue eyes

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:02 pm

They are giving me Evan and Carly vibes. I don't know if they will last, but they are fun to watch.

I wish we got to see more of them and Chris and Katie and less of the stupid Blake and Demi stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:51 pm

ilgirl wrote:Hannah looks good here.  Was this after her breakup with Jed?  Do we know timing on the filming?

Nope, she was still with Jed at this time. She had seen him in Nashville, went to Miami for the premiere party for Grand Hotel then headed to Mexico.

I was so bored during the show tonight. I ended up playing with my coloring book app while watching.

Tired of Blake. How many times do we have to see ITM's of him moaning about Hannah.
Tired of Demi. How many times do we have to see ITM's of her moaning about her girlfriend.

Hannah's visit just took up time that we could have been seeing other people. And, the cliffhanger of Demi wanting to talk to Chris... way to spoil your own show TPTB. Previews for tomorrow night have Demi in them. So even the unspoiled would know she doesn't leave.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:14 am

I was a little surprised that they sent both home after the fight but it makes sense. My son wasn't happy that Jordan had to leave but he started it so they couldn't just sent Christian home. Other than that excitement there really wasn't a lot going on tonight.

Every episode I keep thinking that Blake won't get as much airtime but every time I'm wrong. Hannah made the right decision although I'm wondering if it had been better in the long run for Dylan if she had picked Blake.

The couples I like right now are JPJ and Tayshia and Chris & Katie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:27 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm

Ratings:

ABC's Bachelor in Paradise remained No. 1 in Monday's ratings, scoring its biggest total audience of the season and matching its season high in adults 18-49.

The show drew a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49, tying the mark it set with its Aug. 5 season premiere. Its 4.78 million viewers are a season high, improving by about 400,000 people versus a week ago. Grand Hotel improved a little across the board with a 0.5 in adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-paradise-hits-season-high-tv-ratings-monday-aug-19-2019-1233236
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:44 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 ECa7o9qXkAEvdMc
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
On tonight's #BachelorInParadise, Jen (remember her?) arrives, and makes a play for contestant emeritus @chrisjbukowski. Watch a preview: share.ew.com/fbSTuqZ pic.twitter.com/1JOzseBw51
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat