SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:27 am

Update some interesting spoilers from BIP reunion show,

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a28856864/bachelor-in-paradise-reunion-spoilers-reality-steve/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:43 am

Slides of each couples current status Jumping hearts :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1unoJ0HDXv/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Update some interesting spoilers from BIP reunion show,

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a28856864/bachelor-in-paradise-reunion-spoilers-reality-steve/
So, the guy Kristina went to Stagecoach with “hooked up” (sex unproven) with Caelynn on the same night Kristina had sex with Blake then the next night Caelynn and Blake had sex. Makes me wonder if Kristina was the one to encourage Blake to release the texts on his IG since on BIP she appears to have a easy time convincing him to do things.
Am curious about what the ongoing Caelynn/Dean and Tayshia/JPJ relationships are like. Both are unusual pairings IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:07 pm

According to Reddit and RS -- Caelynn and Dean are dating and so are Tayshia and John Paul Jones.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:02 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:15 am

What do you think about the rumor about Chris & Katie having troubles? I hope I don't have to go back to not liking Chris.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 pm

I’m hopeful they can work it out but IF the rumours are correct, I don’t like the fact that Katie blindsided Chris by bringing up their problems at the reunion. That just opened up their relationship to everyone & we know everyone is going to have an  opinion. Some things you just need to keep private & work out amongst yourself.

That being said, it looks like they both out of LA and are spending time with their respective families this long weekend to hopefully get some “clarity” & move ahead together. And they’ve started following each other’s family on IG. Katie is following both of his sisters now & his best friend that got married yesterday and Chris is now following Katie’s mother & brother...

Last edited by Topazgold on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:18 pm

albean99 wrote:What do you think about the rumor about Chris & Katie having troubles? I hope I don't have to go back to not liking Chris.

Me neither. I was thinking how great it is(was?) that he grew and learned and is now finally able to be in a healthy relationship. I hope this is just a bump in the road, quick engagement and all. Katie is a gem. IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:53 pm

I’m so confused by this Chris and Katie saga. I just read on Reddit that apparently before Chris came out, Katie brought up that he had been busy because he was dealing with a “sickness”. This was then not discussed again after Chris came out. I don’t understand at all why she would a) blindside him by bringing up their issues on stage b) talk about this “sickness” without him being there (possibly another blindside) ... while not seeming to take it into consideration to not bring up the issues. I really want to watch footage to understand for myself - sucks that it’s not airing until Sept 17.

It’s too bad about all this C/K stuff - they were literally the only couple I cared about this season.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:30 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:02 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-paradise-preview-john-paul-jones-sobs-tayshia-65298901
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:39 am

In a way I blame tayshia she sort of led on jpg until a better option of Derek became available jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat