SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mikeforbachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Did Chris Harrison give cast this season option to leave as a couple & continue to date after show like last year? Not that it helps much, Venmo John & Olivia left together to only date briefly afterwards last year. I'm not convinced Clay was on BIP to find love, imo he wanted the pay since NFL career has ended. Most of the cast are just opportunists, if they find love great if not they return home with greater social media influence, finding love is just a bonus. As for Demi & Kristian, they may have found love, but both ended up getting paid for their time on show, a vacation, & 2 Neil Lane engagement rings worth big bucks they can cash in on if they stay together 2 years. Demi worked it to her best advantage even with all the angst. Blake & Kristina probably have a built in invitation to BIP next year, Blake could come back to redeem himself, and if solely interested in Kristina from start who knows where they could end up. Most interesting couple to me has been JPJ & Tayshia, they got a love montage when they split up...good sign of them getting back together after show, his getting down on one knee in the preview of reunion show must be edit tease since it surely would have been spilled if he proposes to Tayshia. Don't think Chris & Katie have slept together so far during filming & that is probably one of his biggest hesitations, fantasy suite may resolve that, but was sad to hear Katie comes to reunion not wearing her engagement ring that is a bad sign for their relationship lasting even if she puts it back on.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

mikeforbachelor - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:08 pm

I haven’t gotten through the entire thread but wondering if anybody knows how Dean has done so much traveling with no job? It seems he’s been traveling for years.
To each his own but I can’t imagine deciding to leave the show to be with a guy living out of a van with no job. Maybe “true love”? question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I still hate the way they end this show by forcing everyone to decide whether to make a big commitment or leave. I think that's partly why Chris is having so much trouble with it and also Tayshia. The thing is, that they're probably better off to just leave together and forget the engagement. It was never a good format for Clay from what we've seen about him. He's just not going to be rushed into declaring love and making a commitment this soon and normally that's a good thing, unless you're on BIP. laugh out loud

IA with your comments about Clay. I’ll also add that IMO neither Angela nor Nicole were women that knocked Clay’s socks off. I’d like to see how Clay behaves with a woman he’s really interested in & has to pursue.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Just some general comments:  I did not really like Luke S' comments during his early meet with Hannah.  Slowly he is winning me over now though.  Like almost everyone on this show, there is more to him than we initially see.
The same with JPJ.  While I didn't dislike him I was wondering what all the fuss was about.  Wow.  This guy is a gem.  I don't know if it will be Tayshia, but he's gonna make someone a wonderful spouse some day...so caring, has integrity and is just plain fun to be around.
I'm so happy Connor got to see Whitney.  Of course it was all a big set up but I hope they get their chance to see where it goes.  He's another great guy. IMO.

ETA: Is that an engagement ring on Kendall's left hand in the GMA photo????? I keep thinking they are engaged already, but this was the biggest tip off. I love them both. Congrats to being together a year even if not "yet" engaged. That's like dog years in BN time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Rolly wrote:I haven’t gotten through the entire thread but wondering if anybody knows how Dean has done so much traveling with no job? It seems he’s been traveling for years.
To each his own but I can’t imagine deciding to leave the show to be with a guy living out of a van with no job. Maybe “true love”? question

His travel is sponsored so he’s being paid. He promotes travel apps, airlines, plus accommodations, and activities in the country he shares on SM.
He’s just started travelling by van so van travel may or may not include sponsors.

@pavalygurl
While JPJ’s flaws have certainly been shown, he makes Tayshia laugh like no other has been able to. They appear to be such an odd pairing but together, in good times, they have a real zest for life. I’m really curious about these two. I think each has something positive to teach the other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite oh. I'm on ABC too because City doesn't air Tuesday nights but I don't see any weather warnings.

I think it depends where you get the signal from. I would think yours would be Buffalo and I think ours was Detroit. I missed almost half the show...not that I apparently missed much.

Yes my signal would be from Buffalo.

Well I thought about you last night, all night, as I endured a massive thunderstorm from midnight to around 3pm with a dog scared out of his mind. Claps of thunder like I've never heard in my life!

I don't know what to think of JPG, JPJ Smiley he's kind of goofey but I felt bad for him last night. Do we know if he and Tayshea sp? get back together? I know they showed him getting down on one knee, but who knows if that was a real proposal.

Dylan and Hannah are the cutest, and Bri and Conner were a surprise to me, so hopefully they work out.

IA maybe Chris is having a difficult time with the expectation of getting engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:23 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:52 pm

^^^ This article/video feels like everything is opposite of how it will really go down. Typical!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:26 pm

I don't like how Luke S. is being called "a poor man's Nick Viall." Is it Haley who is doing this? How would she like to be called, "a poor man's Hannah G."? IMO every contestant should be judged on their own merits. If Paradise has taught me anything, it's that a lot of attractive, interesting, personable people were often overlooked during their Bachelor/ette seasons. After all, they each survived a number of harsh cuts to even make it on the show. If they were ever a cast member, then the producers felt they had something to contribute. So what if they were cut night one (or early on?) All that means is that for one night, they did not appeal to that particular lead. Grocery Joe is a great example of someone who has had great fan appeal despite a night one cut.

Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting!

I have a feeling this won't be the end of Demi. She is not one of my favourite people.

Doesn't Haley have a boyfriend?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat