SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:18 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 _5Ee61grjay-ML1q
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
.@nicolelovar and @SydneyLotuaco reminisce about their time on #BachelorInParadise! Don't miss the Finale Event on Tuesday! pic.twitter.com/jhXbJ2jy5R
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:51 pm

mbl wrote:I’m going to assume that Chris was not on IV for 12 out of 18 days shooting, and Wells was exaggerating somewhat, because that would make it literally insane for him and Katie to get engaged, much more than the general insanity of getting engaged after a few weeks.  But even if we conservatively cut that time in half and Chris was on IV for 1/3 of the time he was there how in the world could he and Katie have had the necessary amount of time and fun together to get engaged?  It’s mind boggling to me.  No wonder he was anxious.  
Keep in mind that Wells is under contract as an employee on BIP. That puts him in a position like CH (albeit a lower rung on the ladder) so he IMO will only share approved messages. This IV story has a “sympathy” aspect.
JMO, I too feel it is exaggerated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:50 pm

He may have had to have an IV at some time during 12 of the 18 days but not necessarily constantly hooked up to one. Rumor is it was "montezuma's revenge". That will dehydrate anyone so fast especially in hot weather with no air conditioning. We don't really know. I don't believe he was "dying" as Wells stated, but I do believe he could have been really sick.

The thing is though, Chris did not look good at all when the decisions to go to the overnight date had to be made. He looked like someone that had been sick for a couple of weeks.

What would have been nice of TPTB would have been to put in a scene of him not feeling good. People would understand much easier why their relationship is struggling. I mean, they showed us JPJ puking and what's her name going nuts and getting an IV. Why not one small scene of Chris? And, remember when they let Carly go to the hospital with Evan? Why not show us a scene of Chris and Katie. Instead we got the Blake drama and Demi's story. Both of which took too much of the season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:23 pm

"Montezuma's Revenge" makes sense. I would think if he had to be hooked up to an IV for more than a few days, he'd be sent home. I would think he'd *want* to be home. Montezuma's is no joke!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:04 pm

I guess JPJ hasn’t learned anything from watching himself behave like an idiot on TV. Do I insult his intelligence if I question its existence? scratch cheeky  
I wonder if Tayshia will take any responsibility for the feud. She wasn’t exactly innocent in this.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:21 am

bluwavz wrote:

I hope it's over. I think Katie can do better. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:53 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 QsxJBOX0Puwfm_Al
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Ice cream and chicken nuggets?! Sounds like it WAS Paradise! #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/gI3C2H4Jv9
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:
That’s so sad, but hopefully things are better now. This is from yesterday:

katieemo Yesterday was a slow Saturday in the city for me. A day of reflection + appreciation. I strolled along the river with one of my best friends and laughed a lot. We talked about our dreams and our memories. We stayed in to watch a romantic movie and fell asleep with Carrie Bradshaw on the screen in the background. Needed a day like that
chrisjbukowski Was it “P.S. I Love You”...... again?
katieemo @chrisjbukowski  BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f602  BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f480 no, you just want people to watch Gerard Butler movies and think it’s you
chrisjbukowski @katieemo Yes, but it’s also one of the best movies to quote... “We are gonna last because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do is see your face” -Gerry
katieemo @chrisjbukowski you’re so obnoxious
chrisjbukowski @katieemo *dancing Gerard Butler gif*

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b6c84F0lc/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Argh Katie/Chris are not making it easy for me as a “shipper”, I’m hella confused about how to even feel laugh out loud

Like I want to root for them and they seem to be good now based on social media, but their apparent mismatch of love languages/communication mixed with her apparently blindsiding him with this and airing their problems solo first instead of bringing it up as couple on the couch ... not a great combo. It’s also unfortunate that he seems to be immediately demonized by some based on very little actual current info. I’m interested in hearing his perspective on all this.

If they choose to stay together and work through it, I hope it works out for them. Sending them good vibes either way.

As an aside... a part of me really liked Chris/Jen, too, and even Chris/Kristina (they kissed after he gave her the rose, she mentioned being interested in him in a live but backing off when she saw his connection with Katie). I’m not sure who else I see Katie with ... which guy in BN will be insanely affectionate/all over the girl? Lol

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 pm

I think the real story of Chris and Katie will play out starting tomorrow. It has got to be hard to keep things "hidden" while the show is airing and IMO that stress just complicates things.

For one, I think they BOTH have communication issues that need to be worked out. Their focus should be on them as a couple and working on things with therapy if needed. After all, look what it did for JoJo and Jordan.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:47 pm

In all fairness a 1 minute clip was shown of her perspective on their relationship. I am waiting for Chris’ response/his take and what resolution they came to that she felt hopeful enough to put her ring back on.

Will be intresting to see how this will affect their relationship once this airs and everyone starts piling on giving their "unwarranted" advice. I have a feeling since they have been in NYC this past week, they've come up with a preemptive action on the status of their relationship. I guess time will time if they can make it on the other side...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat