SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris and Kate. The moment I've been waiting for since epi 1.

I like these two. I hope they work out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:35 am

Oh man, this is so good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:36 am

Nicole is a prime example of how my perceptions of people change in how they are portrayed in the Bachelor/ette episodes and then how they appear on BIP. I believe most of the changes are due to editing but also believe we see more of the "real" people in BIP.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:42 am

And here is the most boring couple...Dylan and Hannah. I don't mind them, but … snooze.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am

@Sprite Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

I think they are adorable. Dylan was so crazy about her from the beginning in such a goofy cute way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 am

Kristen seems so much more mature and confident than Demi.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kristen seems so much more mature and confident than Demi.

I agree and think she's in 100%. Not so sure about Demi though as she still sounds scripted to me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:27 am

This is all so boring. Rehashing all the same stuff we listened to ad nauseum while they were in Mexico.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:34 am

CH trying to stir the pot with Hannah and Blake. What a goof.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:43 am

Caelynn is full of it. So how is Blake supposed to defend himself from you? I don't give a crap you are embarrassed and Annalise shut up...he should be the bigger man. Why? She started it and he ended it. I don't blame him for releasing the texts.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 am

Is this 2 hours or 3 hours tonight? The next thing on the channel list isn't until 10 (CT).
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 am

ilgirl wrote:Is this 2 hours or 3 hours tonight?  The next thing on the channel list isn't until 10 (CT).

Three.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat