SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 11 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:17 am

Who'd a thunk it? TIL that you can send love letters via song lyrics ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:19 am

Alanna wrote:Okay. These two idiots have got to be together.

Are we being gaslighted by these two reality tv show contestants??

Possibly. Sleuthing the screencaps was one thing. And then tracking the lead and F1/F2/F3 movements via SM comments and pictures. Now in addition to Twitter -- we've got Instagram Feed AND Stories and Venmo and Spotify and Apple Music and probably something else I'm forgetting.

This @#$% is exhausting but it definitely has made this post-season entertaining. Could you imagine if the F1 and F3 had trolled along as well? What a wild ride.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 am

The sm antics are too on the nose and if they really are trolling it's honestly kinda cruel. The only reason to watch this season is the hope of her being with Tyler. Maybe production is enforcing this. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:58 am

This could be the biggest coincidence......or not. god I hate them. They need to stop trolling.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 am

Guys, I‘ve been away for the last couple of weeks, because honestly I can‘t friken wait for ATFR and everything leading up to it is just torture.
It sucks I can‘t follow it live with everyone else since it‘s the middle of the night here when it airs! Also, my in laws a coming next week and who knows when I‘ll be able to watch it. I‘m seriously contemplating faking an illness and locking myself in the bedroom with tons of snacks around Tuesday/Wednesday next week bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 11 1f602
I truly believe the info RS was fed about T+H having no chance of happening was Fake and deliberately put out there to make next Tuesday even more exciting and surprising. It HAS to be.
It just HAS to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:16 am

If they're together, why is Hannah seemingly stressed?
She has to know the universe wants a Tannah....????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:24 am

Not all the universe wants a Tannah!!!!
Many like Jed or Peter but they just don't post or don't read the boards.

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:40 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:Dang @ReneeM, did you just curse out Tannah laugh out loud
I just find these allmad  entertaining righ now, why Hannah chose to IG story herself posing at the lobster bar in RI when she had a lobster fishing date with TC in RI and also her roller derby date GD which he attended is beyond me so just gonna sit in my corner and wish this weekend to go by fast laugh out loud
Look if this all ends with a reconciliation, I’d be so happy. I think I’ve made it clear what I would like to happen, I just don’t think don’t think any of this will end up meaning anything. Idk if they’re trolling on purpose or if it’s my fault for reading too deeply into things, either way I want it to stop laugh out loud.

Yes yes yes stay strong guys. These two are having fun and being cruel at this point laugh out loud hissyfit

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:41 am

Oh sorry I was just being dramatic there no offense intended...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 am

pwgolfer wrote:Not all the universe wants a Tannah!!!!
Many like Jed or Peter but they just don't post or don't read the boards.

This is true.. I have always liked peter.. but knowing Hannah did chose him . OH well... after the show is over it really doesn’t change my life... I just watch this a. Tv show! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 am

Billysmom wrote:Oh sorry I was just being dramatic there no offense intended...

I thought you meant the universe in like a metaphysical sense. It was cute.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:01 am

I woke up this morning to see the board confused and everyone wondering what is going on.

Hannah and Tyle are either playing a game of who flirts best or just trolling. Also, why was Hannah getting at Pedi at 8 pm Cali time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez