SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:29 am

bleuberry wrote:If they do reconcile, leads and their f2s have a 100% success rate laugh out loud (I laugh now, but I think the odds are in their favour, and relationships away from this pressure cooker of a show where the lead is barely eating, barely sleeping, and constantly sick are much healthier).

oh dear.... a live marriage for sure!! cantstopl abc will NEVER pass this $$$ opportunity !!!

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:47 am

^^^ haha. No way Tyler would have a live marriage. Hannah, maybe, kidding. The best that Tyler and Hannah can do is just go on a date and see where it goes. Jmho.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:49 am

Yeah I didn't mention anything about a live wedding laugh out loud. My standards are super low - one date.

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 am

Did we talk about Tyler’s intense Jed shade last night? laugh out loud

I mean, come on. He’s still invested in Hannah in some capacity, imo, or he wouldn’t be shading Jed with his hashtag, his Jimmy Neutron story, AND his troll doll story (holding a crazy for you sign... like really Tyler, you couldn’t find a different troll doll picture? laugh out loud)

I just think if there was nothing with Hannah, no feelings there, he would be mildly ignoring Jed, maybe even still semi interacting with him on Social and supporting him like the rest of the guys. He’s not, he’s clearly not, and that indicates to me he’s definitely in Hannah’s corner here.

If this goes down like Jason and Molly, and if Hannah BRINGS it, I just don’t see Tyler turning her down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:55 am

sosleepy wrote:Did we talk about Tyler’s intense Jed shade last night? laugh out loud

I mean, come on. He’s still invested in Hannah in some capacity, imo, or he wouldn’t be shading Jed with his hashtag, his Jimmy Neutron story, AND his troll doll story (holding a crazy for you sign... like really Tyler, you couldn’t find a different troll doll picture? laugh out loud)

I just think if there was nothing with Hannah, no feelings there, he would be mildly ignoring Jed, maybe even still semi interacting with him on Social and supporting him like the rest of the guys. He’s not, he’s clearly not, and that indicates to me he’s definitely in Hannah’s corner here.

If this goes down like Jason and Molly, and if Hannah BRINGS it, I just don’t see Tyler turning her down.

Thanks, @sosleepy, for keeping my spirits up. Still not sure that Tyler was always F1 since Hannah was so glum immediately after filming ended. But I always look to your emails for hope of a happy ending for T&H.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:56 am

sosleepy wrote:Did we talk about Tyler’s intense Jed shade last night? laugh out loud

Yeah there best be tears LMAO. She’s a mess. I love her but how do you let Tyler Cameron go for freaking jed?!!?!??!? I mean, I know “how,” but I continue to reel laugh out loud

Her family will be soooooo happy if she course corrects and ends up with the man she’s supposed to be with (imo).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
pwgolfer wrote:Not all the universe wants a Tannah!!!!
Many like Jed or Peter but they just don't post or don't read the boards.

And many think she doesn’t deserve Tyler unless she actually chooses him. Not after she clearly made him her third or fourth choice. She’s not that great a prize and the old, tired “she thought he was too good to be true” routine is solid BS, IMO.
Well to each their own, imo, Hannah made a huge, huge, absolutely colossal mistake, she knows it, and she’ll admit it to everyone and to Tyler and herself and in fact, imo, her sm already has admitted it completely.

If they get back together, I don’t think Tyler will ever be “second” or “third” or whatever in her heart and actions ever again. In fact, I think they’ll probably make it if they are really able to get through something so challenging. And if there’s any man in BN who has the capacity to move through it with the woman he wants & loves, all signs point that Hannah made the right choice which guy to mess with up here laugh out loud I think he’s the one that will make it through with her and won’t even be phased. And he won’t even need to thump a religious book around to do it imo.

IMO Hannah’s sudden recognition that she was a fool to pass on Tyler is suspect. Now, he’s the IT guy. Everybody wants to be close. He adds to her shine more than she adds to his.

Nothing changes the fact that when she had the choice, she chose at least two other men over him, unless she didn’t. IMO, it’s just that simple and I believe a guy as smart as Tyler knows that. Romantic ending FANfare aside, she’s just a girl and not a particularly positive experience if she dumped him in favor of Jed on national tv. I think he loved her “in the bubble”, offered her his everything and IF, IF, IF she threw it back in his face, the bubble is burst and that ship has sailed. IMO the happy ending would be she chose him while she had the chance not, after the entire universe has let her know how stupid she was not to love him back. All IMO.

Or he could just really love her regardless of everything and still wants to be with her. The heart wants what is wants. I personally don't buy it but we'll find out soon enough. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Even if both of them were trolling, this reassures me she doesn’t want Jed back. No way would she be posting that lobster pic and then nothing involving any of Jed’s dates even a little. (He wasn’t on the roller derby or rugby group dates, and of course the lobster was Tyler’s first 1 on 1). Based on earlier interviews, he didn’t like watching her kiss other guys (which is understandable but I’m hoping he didn’t try to control her or guilt her). He liked the comment about him being better for Hannah than Tyler. Also like someone else said, if her mom comes for the ATFR Jed should apologize and walk away. If her friend comes, he should run. 😂

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Doats wrote:

Thanks, @sosleepy, for keeping my spirits up. Still not sure that Tyler was always F1 since Hannah was so glum immediately after filming ended. But I always look to your emails for hope of a happy ending for T&H.

Hi Smiley  I don’t think Tyler was ever F1. But I do think it’s really possible (I’m insane and keep waffling between like 95/5 not gonna happen, and 95/5 it is gonna happen laugh out loud) so probably I land like 50/50 that we have a real shot at a reconciliation in future. I’m sure regardless where it’s going, producers know how they both feel, and probably Hannah and Tyler know where they stand too. It might be a surprise for us the audience, but I don’t think all parties will be entering AFR blind here, one way or another.

I can kind of see why producers might want a modern day Jason/Molly AFR reconciliation, but live, with the audience fully invested in NewF1 (where as Melissa was the fan fave with Jason). That’s potentially a HUGE Bachelor moment for the history books. It would rank right up there, and might even surpass all the other crazy moments - Nick taking all the money on Bachelor Pad, Jason’s switch, Arie’s Breakup/switch, Jake/Vienna breakup... the show loves these huge water cooler moments. Everyone already knows Jed’s drama and how that’s going down. Her simply breaking up with Jed is kinda meh. So idk. I’m 50% hopeful, and 50% the show will disappoint me, cause that happens a lot for me too with this dumb show. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Just remember , it was sleuthed here early on that Ty was the one that acted like the F1 coming home from Greece. The claim made was no proof of SHV . We will probably hear about their sneaky freaky tactics. This was their story to tell .
Btw , this enews interview when Ty was mentioned . Oh Hannah , you were beaming then as you will be at Atfr..

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 13 01d42310

My sc
haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 13 1e009010

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Nah. I just think there is the hard evidence (and the soft evidence) that points to Jed F1, but possibly Tyler NewF1:

1. Sleuthed SHVs. We have 2 sleuthed SHVs with Jed.

2. Why do Hannah, and everyone surrounded Hannah clearly hate Jed so much? If he was dumped in Greece anyway, and she’s home and happy with squeaky clean Tyler, like who really cares that much about Jed douching it up for the 10 weeks of filming? It wouldn’t be all that relevant to her life to care that much.

3. Breakup footage at FRC. She’s looking upward (to Tyler).

4. Hannah clearly seemed down and sad to me coming home. I speculate it’s because she found out about Haley soon after the proposal. Remember her vague “it didn’t turn out how I expected... but (meh) I’m happy?” I think this basically means “I didn’t expect Jed, this guy I handpicked to be my F1 from ep6 on to have a girlfriend at home. Meh. I’m happy though, I guess.” For the Tyler F1 enthusiasts, how can you reconcile Hannah’s super down mood at the beginning? Even when I thought Tyler was F1, I was getting major pauses that she just didn’t seem happy with the outcome, and that added with lack of Tyler SHV proof had me thinking there was trouble in paradise for them, which made me sad. For me, it’s a MUCH better outcome here that JED was making her unhappy. Not Tyler. In fact, Tyler is what would make her smile in interviews. She always lit up when he was mentioned, even when she was with Jed. These are GOOD SIGNS.

The soft evidence indicating they might get back together is all in the social media. I just don’t see both trolling so hard. I feel like there are still potentially a lot of feelings there, and a lot of regret on Hannah’s part, and what ifs for both. So idk. For me, it’s time to give up the F1 train. But the (imo BETTER, more romantic) storyline of Tyler being NewF1 is still potentially a go here. They’d also have the extremely high 100% success rate for switcheroos in their corner. laugh out loud Cling to that, NewF1, if you are gonna cling to anything. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm

I actually think the Browns hate both Jed and Luke equally so assuming Jed got dumped back in Greece it would still make them question him and hate him for getting that far on the show based on a throne of lies and deception. JMO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez