SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:53 pm

@sosleepy I don’t think sm activity indicates SHV or the fact that Jed was spotted at an airport. It’s just not enough for me. I also don’t believe we know Tyler’s every move for the last two months. It’s impossible, unless you’re Matt. Lol

We don’t know what that footage is of at FRC, who she’s looking up at, or if she’s breaking up with anyone.

Hannah would be down because she found out about Haley in Greece, even if she didn’t choose Jed. IMO no way TPTB didn’t know about her then. I think they knew before actually. She could’ve found out about Haley in Greece and jumped the fence to get Tyler back. That would explain why things didn’t go as she planned. She was planning to choose Jed. She had just came out of a whirlwind and was sent straight to press. I imagine she had a lot of emotions.

Of course I might be way off but I don’t really see any clear evidence pointing either way.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah I didn't mention anything about a live wedding laugh out loud. My standards are super low - one date.

spitcoffee

well there is hope... a lobster dinner with recorded music from both. sneakyl

if they are together, it must be a fun time for them... only few days ahead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Dead forever at that lobster story. Hannah I am literally suing for emotional distress if you are playing me like a clown sis (imo)

These idiots (I say it out of love) finally got it together didn't they?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:17 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Even if both of them were trolling, this reassures me she doesn’t want Jed back. No way would she be posting that lobster pic and then nothing involving any of Jed’s dates even a little. (He wasn’t on the roller derby or rugby group dates, and of course the lobster was Tyler’s first 1 on 1). Based on earlier interviews, he didn’t like watching her kiss other guys (which is understandable but I’m hoping he didn’t try to control her or guilt her). He liked the comment about him being better for Hannah than Tyler. Also like someone else said, if her mom comes for the ATFR Jed should apologize and walk away. If her friend comes, he should run. 😂

well she did the HEEL CLIC after all.... that was a huge reference since hannah said that was at that moment that she knew she was falling in love with Jed. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Diana wrote:Dead forever at that lobster story. Hannah I am literally suing for emotional distress if you are playing me like a clown sis (imo)

The lobster story is just one of many many clues pointing to Tyler being her favorite. She is over imo with Jed. Mama is in town and she has been shading Jed all over the place. ;(

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:31 pm

@HEA True, but the issue is we don’t know if she does something like that all the time anyway. She’s a very goofy girl and I can see her doing a dance move she does often without even thinking about one instance that yes during filming had significance. She was ecstatic to be in Disney so it’s possible it wasn’t something she was thinking about. Or, maybe she did remember and was like screw that I’m not going to let him take it away from me. If I want to dance in public like this I will. At the time she was VERY “empowered woman” on SM. Did she post the heel clicking to her story? Asking because it’s not on her IG and I remember seeing some media source with that picture. I guess my point is for all 2 signs IMO she’s thawed on him (this, the liking one of Cary’s pictures of her outfit on their date), there’s 30 she doesn’t want him back. I hope he sincerely apologizes for hurting her so deeply and treats women better in the future rather than trying to reconcile. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:31 pm

HEA wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Even if both of them were trolling, this reassures me she doesn’t want Jed back. No way would she be posting that lobster pic and then nothing involving any of Jed’s dates even a little. (He wasn’t on the roller derby or rugby group dates, and of course the lobster was Tyler’s first 1 on 1). Based on earlier interviews, he didn’t like watching her kiss other guys (which is understandable but I’m hoping he didn’t try to control her or guilt her). He liked the comment about him being better for Hannah than Tyler. Also like someone else said, if her mom comes for the ATFR Jed should apologize and walk away. If her friend comes, he should run. 😂

well she did the HEEL CLIC after all.... that was a huge reference since hannah said that was at that moment that she knew she was falling in love with Jed. JMO

The heel click was not posted by Hannah. It was a picture taken by someone else and is nowhere on her Instagram. It also was not in any of her stories at the time as I watched them all. Jed did his follow-up heel click to get attention for himself. IMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:33 pm

This story from last year is probably on our site somewhere already, but I hadn't read it, and with all the discussion recently about whether tptb knew about Jed's gf, Peter's exploits, etc., seems like a good read now. Very interesting info from former producers.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2018/7/9/17547650/bachelorette-casting-controversy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:34 pm

Hannah just posted another story of her time outs staring at the wall, when she's overwhelmed or frustrated.... and she's wearing the dress she wore for Jed's MTP's
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Diana wrote:Dead forever at that lobster story. Hannah I am literally suing for emotional distress if you are playing me like a clown sis (imo)

The lobster story is just one of many many clues pointing to Tyler being her favorite. She is over imo with Jed. Mama is in town and she has been shading Jed all over the place. ;(

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:38 pm

She’s trying to tell us. If she figured out Jed before leaving Greece, I owe her an apology laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:42 pm

I believe her and Tyler want this to be over! The are being crazy with their SM... and they are allowing them to have at!
Let’s put it this way..I would be shocked If she was with anyone ( or alone) but Tyler!!!!JMO
There is no way the way she acting and Tyler if she has a different F1!!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez