SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:56 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Woah woah more peter dirt on reddit.

alleged messages between Peter's ex and another girl he ghosted and treated poorly:

https://imgur.com/a/o4L1obm/

So how theses girl have each other # crazy.. and it was last year April/May? Please.. JMO...I believe Peter’s Ex said he broke up with her in December before Christmas!!

Mike is looking real good as the bachelor. ;). Imho

I read RS has had info on Mike as well. It seems he was "putting on an act" according to some on Paradise. Not as sincere as they thought.

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:01 pm

^^^well then Maybe John Paul Jones!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:07 pm

okkaayy wrote:I think the initial contact is from twitter or Instagram. Someone in the comments also says that peter broke up with her in December but was stringing her along until March.

Regarding the actual finale, wasn’t Hannah liking Neil lane rings on Instagram post season? Why haven’t we seen any ring previews? Something is fishy to me.

Ok because I thought Peter’s RC said he broke up with 2 before Christmas via FaceTime and never heard from him again!! It’s sll so confusing.. who is who.. and what is said by who... Crazy.. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Woah woah more peter dirt on reddit.

alleged messages between Peter's ex and another girl he ghosted and treated poorly:

https://imgur.com/a/o4L1obm/

So how theses girl have each other # crazy.. and it was last year April/May? Please.. JMO...I believe Peter’s Ex said he broke up with her in December before Christmas!!

until back when are we going to look up? when he was a teen? :thud :shootme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Hotmomma wrote:snipped
It also interesting that he hasn’t talked to Jed. Nor peter but say he has fact about Peter’s. So that tells me he went back to see when peter was told he was casted! JMO. So maybe they are thinking possible bachelor for him? He also said peter lives in the same neighborhood as him but hasn’t seen him or talked to him since Greece!
Nothing about Tyler..

Compared to some things that IIRC CH said right after the MTA and his grilling of Luke in which he indicated he was going to ask Jed the tough questions, I felt he showed a softer tone - "going to give Jed a platform to respond to the allegations". Makes me think that perhaps the show really was afraid Jed wouldn't show (per the Rob Mills rumor) and wanted him to feel less apprehension about showing up. Doesn't mean they won't go full postal on him when he shows - just that they want him to feel better about showing.

I also definitely got the impression that the show will defend Peter over the allegations against him - probably to make him a viable candidate for the next lead and show him in a more positive light.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Also peter did tell Hannah at dinner he always did handle things right in the past! I thought he was saying breakups Etc... JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm

There are a lot of Peter stories and rumors coming out right now about his dating history. Some may still say its not that bad since he was single months before he left for filming. I for one don't like the sounds of his rumored dating pattern of his last 2 relationships For those that missed the reddit post yesterday someone he was seeing until last April (April 2018) said to a friend that posted it, Peter had done the same thing to her as he did to Calee. Be all lovey dovey and ask them to move in with him and all the sudden ghosted her and left the relationship. The person that posted this says is ex doesn't believe he was cheating on her btw. 

The fact Calee and another ex story are some similar kind of scares me. It sounds like he falls in love way to easily and out of it just as easily. Also kind of sounds like some commitment issues. And we are talking about months long relationships here not year long ones. Maybe his job does affect his dating habits but I don't like that as an excuse for poor relationship behavior. You could simply date around and not commit or exchange 'I love yous' imo. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:17 pm

I finally listened to the entirety of nicks newest podcast, the one where he says Tyler will show up next week barring the show screwing then over.

At minute 52 he says something else that’s interesting. The guest, Rachel bilson, asks him if he knows who wins and he says no not for sure but he’s heard various rumors. Someone says something about spoilers and he goes on to say that some of those spoilers aren’t always true. He says the season is not done wrapping until the ATFR. However He says he thinks jed will win based on rumors.

Anyway him pushing back on spoilers and mentioning ATFR stood out to me, along with what he had said earlier about Tyler.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:21 pm

@smg2587 Peter is being cut slack because he looks 12. They sweep his sexual aggressiveness with Hannah under the rug for the same reason, and still call him "husband material." People would not be sweeping his mess under the rug if it was Tyler. Tyler is no virgin and has had his hookups w/e. These men are young and attractive. The problem is when men like ahem Peter make promises to women, say I love you and that they want to move in with them, take them on trips, which indicate they want more than sex. That is what is screwed up. If you want to have casual sex, that's fine. All the I love yous and promises indicate he was lying to get sex and show lack of integrity. IMO

I've never liked Peter or bought was he was selling, btw. He has sounded fake all season. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:06 pm

^Do you think Peter's pilot life impacts his behavior in relationships? Adrenaline junkie, never in the same place for long?

Peter was the guy who went to Hannah during the F3 FRC while Jed, Tyler dealt with Luke. I imagine he cared about her, but he read off of cue cards in multiple PIs (he's looking down and to his left). He likely fell "in-bubble" love, IMO.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:11 pm

veg_out wrote:^Do you think Peter's pilot life impacts his behavior in relationships? Adrenaline junkie, never in the same place for long?

Peter was the guy who went to Hannah during the F3 FRC while Jed, Tyler dealt with Luke. I imagine he cared about her, but he read off of cue cards in multiple PIs (he's looking down and to his left). He likely fell "in-bubble" love, IMO.

Maybe. Maybe he loves the chase and that initial free fall into bliss? I think Pilot Pete loves to fall in love and he does it a lot ... like a lot.

IMO his boy-next-door-charm and baby face disarms women and they easily believe everything he says. I agree with @Summerfun1980 that if Peter looked like Tyler or some other super hot guy, he wouldn't be getting a pass. Honesty is always the best policy, boys. Just be honest!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm

I don’t see love from Peter to Hannah. I think he falls for the next new shiny thing. The show/Hannah was a new shiny thing. The words he said to Hannah never sounded genuine to me. He would’ve acted the same with any bachelorette ie hannah g or Caelynn. It’s why I do not think he would be a good bachelor.

Good pickup re him reading from cue cards. I don’t even watch him during his ITMs because he doesn’t sounds genuine and I zone out during his scenes.

When Luke first arrived at F3, he didn’t do anything, while Jed and Tyler, went into action and he probably figured he needed to do something and not just stand there. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was directed to go over to Hannah. He was the producers pet. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez