SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Doesn’t seem single to me: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0g_xU1nW2Z/?igshid=1ez3z82ivsly8
K but Tyler already had a horse date so this pic is probably from Jed's LCD right?

I think it’s Tyler’s date because:

1. She stopped posting content voluntarily of Jed stuff like over a month ago.

2. Bachelor Bingo implies the other LCD someone gets seasick. Tyler was raised on boats and isn’t getting seasick, imo. At least not easily.

3. Yes he had a horse date already, but Bachelor loves to make LCD abt overcoming obstacles. I bet they have a much better/smoother date this time.

And

4. Because Hannah and Tyler are endgame and sooner or later people are gonna have to accept this fact and deal with it. laugh out loud

(Ok, maybe everything stands imo except 4, but I’m wishing #4 into existence.)

ETA: These are lyrics from Pony. Tyler inspired.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:44 pm

msjr wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
SarahD wrote:The IG post really confirms to me she's single - I shine, fulfilled and loved.  All past tense. It wasn't a message of "thank you for helping me find the love of my life."

It's more like thank you for the support all throughout the challenges.

I think the break up is the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

She said shined, fulfilled, and loved on this journey.  Past tense because her bachelorette journey is over.  JMO

Or, IMHO, she still has the final chapter to live...tomorrow and perhaps beyond, if she and Tyler decide to see what could be.

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 53 A282de10

Julie’s comment on her post. Would there really be “tears of joy” if she didn’t get her happy ending?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gmFH5Hx2E/?igshid=hxu0n5e6cbv

I still think the kooky sounding ending you and SummerFan have been throwing around is pretty darn close to reality.

It’s the friggen kookiest, but who knows at this point? I think we’ve got just as much a shot at guessing he ending as anyone else.

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 53 1377737533
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:I think it may actually be Tyler again. Of course these people would put Tyler on a horse twice knowing he hates it.

In the Bachelorette bingo there was an option for "someone get sea sick". I doubt that's Tyler as he thrives in water. And Hannah has never been sea sick with her other dates on water? I feel like it must be Jed?
If this pic is really from a date with Tyler and they're not together tomorrow night, i'm rioting.
Same. I will be PISSED and will honestly unfollow both of them on social media (that'll show 'em!) if they're just playing us. They can't both be that cruel, can they?
I think in this case, it's actually Hannah the one that's trolling (if she is single at the end of this). She definitely stalks his playlist and is playing SM games. I would take Tyler's SM more at face value, he has never lied about where he was and the songs on his playlist are in his favourite genre of music.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm

If the whole thing turns out to be trolling it's just not a good look. It's not like the season is hurting for ratings. I'm happy that I'm not invested because I would hate to build myself up just to be crushed all over again. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:02 pm

If Hannah and Tyler aren’t together in some capacity at the end of this then I think all of this was to get his attention in a last minute effort. I don’t see Hannah going to this level that she has been to only be mean and to troll the viewers. This is all genuine on her part IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If Hannah and Tyler aren’t together in some capacity at the end of this then I think all of this was to get his attention in a last minute effort. I don’t see Hannah going to this level that she has been to only be mean and to troll the viewers. This is all genuine on her part IMO.
And I don’t see Tyler, who as far as we know, is a super decent guy, kindly telling her it’s not happening so she stops embarrassing herself and stalking him, if he doesn’t want her back.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:05 pm

She is definitely putting it out there. After her lobster post, there was no doubt and now this one as well? She is not being subtle about it whatsoever. I’m guessing that she feels pretty confident she won’t be rejected. 🤷‍�
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Alanna wrote:Doesn’t seem single to me: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0g_xU1nW2Z/?igshid=1ez3z82ivsly8

Could be a hint towards Tyler. Or is she looking for a DWTS partner? Sasha from DWTS liked her earlier IG post.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:16 pm

does the pony song by ginuwine have significance to tyler? those are the lyrics she's posted on her horse post. certainly not a very romantic song imo so strange choice for a do-over with tyler. but i don't put it past hannah honestly. all jmho.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:26 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:does the pony song by ginuwine have significance to tyler? those are the lyrics she's posted on her horse post. certainly not a very romantic song imo so strange choice for a do-over with tyler. but i don't put it past hannah honestly. all jmho.

Hannah was listening to the Leon Bridges cover of Pony the other day and added it to her story. Here are the lyrics. I wouldn't say it's romantic, but it definitely hints that Hannah is not single. IMO

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leonbridges/pony.html

I'm just a bachelor
Looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Sets me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off

If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it
If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:28 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:does the pony song by ginuwine have significance to tyler? those are the lyrics she's posted on her horse post. certainly not a very romantic song imo so strange choice for a do-over with tyler. but i don't put it past hannah honestly. all jmho.
Just the thought of being with Tyler while "Pony"  is playing is enough to make my lady-bits tingle.  Praying

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:36 pm

dee wrote:[I think it may actually be Tyler again. Of course these people would put Tyler on a horse twice knowing he hates it.

Of course they would. MAYBE one of the producers has taught him which side of the horse to mount from. But then, if he's been listening to the lyrics of Pony by Ginuwine he might know all about mounting ...

ETA - Seriously though, that is definitely not a platonic / good friends type of song. Christian Grey would approve.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez