SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 54 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If Hannah and Tyler aren’t together in some capacity at the end of this then I think all of this was to get his attention in a last minute effort. I don’t see Hannah going to this level that she has been to only be mean and to troll the viewers. This is all genuine on her part IMO.

Agree. But I also just don’t see her putting herself soooo far out there without some kind of reassurance or positive feedback. I also agree with @alanna and I don’t see Tyler letting this OTT behavior continue if he’s not interested. He’s image conscious too, if nothing else. And letting this continue to be like, “nah, pass,” isn’t the greatest look.

But I do agree this means something, and I think it means they will be together in some kind of capacity.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:50 pm

FLChica wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:does the pony song by ginuwine have significance to tyler? those are the lyrics she's posted on her horse post. certainly not a very romantic song imo so strange choice for a do-over with tyler. but i don't put it past hannah honestly. all jmho.
Just the thought of being with Tyler while "Pony"  is playing is enough to make my lady-bits tingle.  Praying
 L I T E R A L L Y almost choked on a tortilla chip.   spitcoffee
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If Hannah and Tyler aren’t together in some capacity at the end of this then I think all of this was to get his attention in a last minute effort. I don’t see Hannah going to this level that she has been to only be mean and to troll the viewers. This is all genuine on her part IMO.

Agree. But I also just don’t see her putting herself soooo far out there without some kind of reassurance or positive feedback. I also agree with @alanna and I don’t see Tyler letting this OTT behavior continue if he’s not interested. He’s image conscious too, if nothing else. And letting this continue to be like, “nah, pass,” isn’t the greatest look.

But I do agree this means something, and I think it means they will be together in some kind of capacity.

Didn't Tyler post a picture the night of the first episode in which he said he would always accept a rose from Hannah - one step closer to her heart? IMO nothing has changed since then and she has her answer.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:58 pm

FLChica wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:does the pony song by ginuwine have significance to tyler? those are the lyrics she's posted on her horse post. certainly not a very romantic song imo so strange choice for a do-over with tyler. but i don't put it past hannah honestly. all jmho.
Just the thought of being with Tyler while "Pony"  is playing is enough to make my lady-bits tingle.  Praying
it is a very sexy song no doubt. there's not doubt she wants to ride. but it  is just a strange choice for a first time reunion with her new man imo. i would have expected something sweeter rather than raunchy.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:03 pm

But it fits the pic I guess
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:03 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
FLChica wrote:
it is a very sexy song no doubt. there's not doubt she wants to ride. but it  is just a strange choice for a first time reunion with her new man imo. i would have expected something sweeter rather than raunchy.

I don't think it's the first time reunion today or tomorrow. I think they saw each other 2 weeks ago when he was in LA. I think 2 weeks ago was the first time they saw each other after Greece in person.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:08 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
FLChica wrote:

His entire playlist is sex songs. It’s not off brand to me, at least. Little bit intense though.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Well she already had a long sentimental post and if her and Tyler are back together i'm sure there'll be another long sentimental one tomorrow. Tyler's cheeky and loves innuendos so if the pony post is towards him I think he would love it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0hM6V3D7Aa/
oh my goodness, I love love LOVE her. She has been my favorite lead because she isn't perfect but just genuinely her. Whatever happens imo I just want her to be happy and based on her IG post today, she is and that is all I can ask for.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:39 pm

@Diana Agree, such a fun video!

Has anyone tracked Tyler today? I'm really surprised no fan photos at the airport have popped up.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:16 am

So has there been any announcement of media rounds after tomorrow - GMA? Kimmel?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am

Bullwinkle wrote:So has there been any announcement of media rounds after tomorrow - GMA?  Kimmel?
So far that’s how all we know but I expect her to do “Build series” in NYC also.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez