SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:04 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm not sure they will be bi-coastal for long though.

One of Tyler's agencies he is signed with has an office in LA.  And, it was just posted on reddit that he was at a "go-see" today in LA which upon googling I found is basically an open call for modeling agencies to find new talent.

The guy is looking for work in LA.

IMO

Not sure if this has been seen here, but the Reddit poster who's company he did a "look see" with reported back.  Tyler got the gig!  Two days shoot in LA Aug 12 and Aug 22.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm not sure they will be bi-coastal for long though.

One of Tyler's agencies he is signed with has an office in LA.  And, it was just posted on reddit that he was at a "go-see" today in LA which upon googling I found is basically an open call for modeling agencies to find new talent.

The guy is looking for work in LA.

IMO

Not sure if this has been seen here, but the Reddit poster who's company he did a "look see" with reported back.  Tyler got the gig!  Two days shoot in LA Aug 12 and Aug 22.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 2498057887

Yep. Was noted last night.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 2498057887

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:46 pm

@HavaDrPepper Thanks! sorry for the dup. This is really all coming together quickly. Loving it all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:01 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190711
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190712

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190713
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190715
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190714

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190717
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190718
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190716
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 20190719

Credit abc mum pics from TV

My goodness. I didn't notice this watching it live but yikes! I need to rewatch that segment again. I am now on the train that this whole thing was set up by tptb. Tyler's face......
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 pm

HEA wrote:I watched and listened carefully and my conclusion is

1. It was totally a prods set up trap: they never let the F2 talk after the F1
2. Hannah confirmed that Tyler helped her during the Haleypoopgate
3. Tyler was very uncomfortable from beginning to end. We can see him looking away and thinking.
4. Tyler showed more emotions towards the public adoration versus Hannah.
5. I never saw Tyler smiling big like in Greece. It felt forced
6. Hannah reacted like a teen.

My conclusion remains the same. Prods trapped Tyler. Hannah told prods or they whispered to her that she made a mistake. I believe she is convinced of this... now. I believe she saw the episode and made a rebound of her feelings on Tyler but not the real Tyler, the edited tyler plus the Tyler she met during her season. I believe she convinced herself that Tyler is now her soul mate ... when Jed was already that in Greece and after Greece until haleypoopgate. This is the SAME Tyler. He did not change. So she did not fell for him during her season but now, after 2 months and a half, no physical contacts, she is now switching her feelings to Tyler?  Rolling Eyes

Rebound.

Clear as day to me. She clearly send a message that she was still in love when she mentioned feelings about, when she acted like a shy teen. .... imo she transferred her emotions to Tyler because she think she made a mistake with Jed. In my book, love cannot be controlled. Hannah fell in love with Jed. And moved on once her trust was broken. Said it herself, when done it is done.

So now it is over with jed, Tyler who was said that she did not love in Greece, did not meet since FRC, over 2 months 1/2... she is now switching her choice to him... who is second best.

I saw Tyler so not on the same page. I saw him upset, uncomfortable, trapped. IMO he came with a mindset of next bachelor. I think he was ready to act like all F2. ... I fell in loved, will still have a piece of love but I moved on... and I will accept the next bachelor gig anytime Chris Harrison.

Then prods removed this under him and Hannah to  force him this let’s date now that I am single.

Prods wanted to salvage their season and give the fangirls what they wanted. Hannah was very willing... but Tyler had no idea.

Tyler said hang out, catch up, have a beer or something... THAT is not a guy who is over the moon in love and happy and enthusiast to date her. Imo

I think she is desillusional. Completely. Tyler has moved on. He is still a good guy, supportive but he saw Hannah on his TV too. He saw the other Hannah and I am sure it was enlightening for him too.

For me, it means that prods want Peter next bach and they used Tyler to salvage their season. Prods pretty much removed the gold next bach carpet under Tyler yesterday. And I have no doubt they forced Tyler to make the media rounds as if he is back with her... poor guy.  no no

It is one thing to believe Tyler was devastated (and I have no doubt he was in Greece) and another to offer him the possibility to date Hannah... so why would he do the gig when he has the dream girl available....too bad IMO that he changed his mind.

it seems many fans do not like the idea of it ... https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-nation-is-split-after-hannah-brown-asks-out-tyler-cameron-during-bachelorette-after-the

That is my opinion after the finale.

Very interesting observation. I did not pay attention closely unfortunately but now I feel like I must go back and watch in light of the events that Tyler is dating Gigi Hadid and Hannah says once again she is single. Puts a whole different perspective on things.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:31 pm

He reached out to her during the season, iirc??  Understandable it might get her thinking....

Also during one if the interviews today someone said (ch?) Tyler was indeed prepped for a number of possibilities to unfold at the atfr.

I see some discomfort but I also see many points when these two are very much in sync, IMHO.  Discomfort could come from just not knowing how the situation would play out in front of a live audience, or even hoping not to reveal the wrong things himself (case in point his bleeped comment). All just mo....

This season has exhausted me. Next!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:He reached out to her during the season, iirc??  Understandable it might get her thinking....

Also during one if the interviews today someone said (ch?) Tyler was indeed prepped for a number of possibilities to unfold at the atfr.

I see some discomfort but I also see many points when these two are very much in sync, IMHO.  Discomfort could come from just not knowing how the situation would play out in front of a live audience, or even hoping not to reveal the wrong things himself (case in point his bleeped comment). All just mo....

When Tyler walked in and went straight to Hannah not looking anywhere else and giving her that big hug had to mean something since they had been talking already.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:40 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Billysmom wrote:He reached out to her during the season, iirc??  Understandable it might get her thinking....

When Tyler walked in and went straight to Hannah not looking anywhere else and giving her that big hug had to mean something since they had been talking already.

I agree Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 1646190589

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:44 am

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I think we are forgetting the SC's upthread that @HEA posted of Tyler's face.  If we are going to compare certain SC's, I think we should include them all.  Tyler, imo, looked like a deer in headlights to me when she asked him to grab a drink together, pursing/biting his lip, which can mean disapproval or frustration.  

Who was the girl Tyler was seen last time he visited LA?

LA .... Hollywood... Glendale next bach... close to prods ears... close to abc...

My jaded me says that they are using each other and surf on their popularity to increase their IG followers and milk the cow as much as possible keeping the mags and gossips running and talking.

Hannah wanted to save face encouraged by prods who needed to please their fans. But Tyler IG was Chrystal clear to me.... friendship .....and it took him ONE DAY to make sure fans understood. But hopes dies hard it seems to SM

In fact, I saw an upset Hannah the following morning, faking smiles ar GMA. If she is nanananere drink is coming soon and no camera on SM... she is just teasing and keeping alive the illusion of a reconciliation imo.

I find this ridiculous and pathetic and cannot wait to have this all confirmed in few weeks that it was just friendship from Tyler.

I will always remember Tyler’s face when she put this choker on his neck. Glad he reacted the following day! I think he wanted to throw up 🤢

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 E5d60e10
My sc from live tv show

I am sure Tyler is looking for modeling in LA and NYC. He signed an agent agency mid season... he would be stupid not trying in the city of Hollywood IMO

Ok... back to Au with Matt handwave

@HEA
Very insightful, excellent post. clapping!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD