SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:22 pm

https://omny.fm/shows/hit-newcastle-breakfast/tues-matty-bachelor

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Bachbee wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Chelsie's answers sound like what you put on a job application laugh out loud

Chelsie puts off an over confident vibe which I think will rub some viewers the wrong way but as seen in the promo, she has her insecurities too. I think editing are going to have their work cut out for them when it comes to her edit. These are just my initial thoughts, hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Yeah I'm really interested to see what they do with her too.  

Of course, IRL people have layers, but on this show there's little to no room for character arcs so they tend to pick a theme for each girl and edit accordingly, IMO. 

And F1s are not always presented in the most favourable light.  I think it will depend on which F2 they're playing her off against because there needs to be a contrast.  

If Sweet Sunshine Elly is F2, IMO they'll play up Chelsea's confidence and intellect.  

If it's Pageant Princess Helena, IMO they'll play up Chelsea's insecurities.

If it's Kristen.... well all Chelsea would need to be is not obsessed with China.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:52 pm

@bobette That Chelsie "I never really felt good enough" crying clip in the promo and then Matt saying "I never believed in the perfect woman until I met you". That is the F1 arc they're going with imo

Personally I'm not a fan of that arc tho, it plays into the insecure girl needs a man to tell her she is perfect trope

Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Bachbee wrote:@bobette That Chelsie "I never really felt good enough" crying clip in the promo and then Matt saying "I never believed in the perfect woman until I met you". That is the F1 arc they're going with imo

Personally I'm not a fan of that arc tho, it plays into the insecure girl needs a man to tell her she is perfect trope

There's a few ways they could play it but that's definitely an option.  

There's no guarantee he says the bold to F1 though - he could tell F2 she is the perfect woman "... just not for me" or something like that.  They like to play with the audio a lot (remember the "will you marry me?" quote in the Bach in Paradise season 1 trailer which was definitely not Sam's voice - and I still maintain was Osher!)

Another Paradise example of the power of the edit would be Alisha.  Edited as a mean girl on Nick's season but then given a vulnerable redemption on Bach in Paradise.  They mould contestants' edits to fit the storyline they want to show IMO so Chelsea will be whatever it serves their purpose for her to be unfortuately.  

I agree though - the insecure trope would not do Chelsea justice IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:16 am

I'm not a fan of either of these girls so won't be listening to the podcast but posting in case anyone else is interested (... and if they say anything relevant to Matt's season please report back!)

If there are two women who know what life is like in the Bachelor mansion, it is Laura Byrne and Brittany Hockley.

The pair, who both made it to the final two of their seasons (one, eventually winning the heart of Matty J Johnson and the other unceremoniously dumped on national TV by Nick Cummins) have come together for a new podcast about dating, love and life called Life Uncut.

And while their intention was to not make the podcast about The Bachelor, the first episode, is indeed, about the reality dating show they appeared on.

After doing many interviews on the media circuit, we've certainly heard their stories before – but in this particular ep, we get the inside goss on what REALLY happens inside the Bachie mansion.

Source

ETA:  
 And when it came to groceries, the women had "free reign over everything," - well, apart from avocados because the house was on an "avocado ban"

cantstopl

Also @Bachbee, DM must have liked your detective work with the radio interview because they've written an article based on it:

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a Bachelor in possession of a winning contestant must be in want of a very strict publicist.

And on Tuesday, Matt Agnew found himself hot under the collar when his Channel 10 handler kept him on a 'tight leash' during a live radio interview on the Gold Coast.

While chatting to Hit 90.9's breakfast show, a network staffer was seen watching from the sidelines, making sure Matt didn't accidentally give away any spoilers.

Indeed, Channel 10 publicist Peta Hayes was standing in the studio watching the Melbourne-based academic very closely throughout the entire interview.

The presenters gasped when the Bachelor associated Chelsie with 'chemistry', but he was likely just referring to the fact she is a chemical engineer.

After the segment, one of the Hit 90.9 hosts pointed out that Matt's responses to Hannah and Chelsie were the most telling.

'[They] are the only ones that you had said personality traits of. Everyone else was the country or area they came from!' she said.

Anther presenter swiftly remarked: 'Is that because his publicist is standing in the studio right now and he's not allowed to say anything?'

Astrophysicist Matt laughed and said, 'I'm on a tight leash!' 

Ms Hayes had accompanied Matt last month to the Logie Awards, where she stood next to him for every single red carpet interview.

At one stage, she even dragged him away when he was about to speak to a reporter whom the network disapproved of.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:36 am

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1156059067023933440?s=19
Helena, Chelsie and vakoo shown at the end. They might aswell have a chelsie walk around with a flag saying she is F1 at this point GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 am

Bachbee wrote:https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1156059067023933440?s=19
Helena, Chelsie and vakoo shown at the end. They might aswell have a chelsie walk around with a flag saying she is F1 at this point GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

Not usually one to get soppy but I actually love this montage SO MUCH.awwww

Disappointed though that they cut Tim off as he was about to say "you've got lipstick on your teeth"  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:32 am

Ok, think I've got it.  Matt falls in love Rolling Eyes   Not that I'm against a love story, not at all.

And I love that montage too - the look on Sam's face when he sees Snez is priceless.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:14 am

Zaynab wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/hit-newcastle-breakfast/tues-matty-bachelor

I keep laughing at this little bit from the interview.

Radio Host: What's she saved in your phone as, Matt? Obviously you got her number.
Matt: Yeah, yeah. I'm not particularly creative here, so, Rose. rose
Radio Host: Rose. Okay, we might try and be able to work that out over the next couple months, guys. Oh, Rose, no it's The Bachelor 😂😂😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:38 am

https://play.acast.com/s/ashkipandluttsy/01f26a5d-107a-475a-be4c-d7cbaa8b1f64

27:10 - 42:30
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:27 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-why-matt-wont-repeat-honey-badger-finale/news-story/76c1f6b8da98161a594c59d0f6fcd23d

“I have no interest in the Instagram influencer lifestyle, it’s definitely not aspirational,” Matt said.

“It’s not something that’s on my radar, it’s not something that I aspire to achieve, it’s not something that interests me at all.”

Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 am

Bachbee wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-why-matt-wont-repeat-honey-badger-finale/news-story/76c1f6b8da98161a594c59d0f6fcd23d

“I have no interest in the Instagram influencer lifestyle, it’s definitely not aspirational,” Matt said.

“It’s not something that’s on my radar, it’s not something that I aspire to achieve, it’s not something that interests me at all.”

bowdown :alltens: score thumbsup

ETA:  This is why they need Emma to be bringing her dogs to the Final 4 IMO:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh